How to take Naturals Ice Cream Franchise ?
Naturals Ice Cream Franchise Cost, Requirements, Benefits & Applying process:
Almost everyone loves ice cream. If any people express their love for ice cream and want to put their fun into an ice cream company, then it is the perfect place for them. Ice cream is a food that is loved by everyone all over the world. Whether a child, a young adult, an adult, or a senior citizen. There is no specific time to have it. There are many popular ice cream brands in India. “Naturals” is one of the popular brands among them.
The company has developed successfully, and within thirty years it has built up a huge client base in the country. The company has opened outlets in different urban areas in India. Naturals Ice Cream is consistently growing and offers franchises to investors with a good profit margin.
Would you like to open a Naturals ice cream store in your area? If your answer is yes, then this blog is for you. Here we are going to provide all the necessary details to start the Naturals ice cream parlor.
About Company History & Details:
Naturals Ice Cream is an Indian company that produces and sells ice cream all over India. The company is situated in Mangalore and is a subsidiary company of Kamath’s Ourtimes Ice Cream Pvt. Ltd. Kamaths Ourtimes is certified in accordance with the standard 22000:2005. Raghunandan S. Kamath is the director and founder of the company. Naturals Ice Cream began its journey in the year 1984, when the first ice cream plaza was opened in Juhu, Mumbai.
Today, the company has developed and spread its network throughout India. Naturals Ice Cream has opened 135 stores in India. Out of the 135 stores, 8 are under the direct control of the company, and the others are franchise stores. The company has expanded its production limit from 2 tonnes per day to 12 tonnes per day.
The brand is also planning to spread its network in the UAE and South-East Asian markets. Naturals Ice Cream has won various awards for its ice cream flavors, company, and quality of the products.
Benefits of opening Naturals Ice Cream Franchise:
- The main advantage is that you will not have to pay for marketing or advertising for your store as a franchisee. All promotional work will be managed by the company. The company helps you to generate sales through their campaigns.
- The franchisee and the recruited employees will get training on managing the store properly. The company trains the franchise how to run the ice cream business effectively in a changing business environment.
- One of the primary benefits of purchasing a franchise is its brand. Naturals have won a number of awards and recognitions. It has been recognized for its natural quality and flavour for 36 years. It is really an important reason for an investor to carry this name forward.
- Starting a Naturals Ice Cream franchise requires a small investment with a high return on investment.
- The ice cream is made in a single location and delivered to the franchise location in India. All stocks, logistics, and distribution are managed by the head office, so the outlet need not bother about this.
- The Naturals franchise process is simple and easy. After submitting the application form, the concerned person will contact you and help you get the franchise.
- A simple franchise renewal process is done by the company. So, you can continue your business and provide tasty ice cream to people.
Know the business model of Naturals Ice Cream Franchise:
The business model of Naturals Ice Cream can be understood through four key components:
- Value proposition: Naturals Ice Cream stands out from its competitors by offering natural fruit-based ice creams with a selection of 150 flavors, 20 of which are available throughout the year at affordable prices. This allows consumers of all ages and income levels, including those living far away, to enjoy Naturals Ice Cream in cups, cones, and cartons, as well as seasonal variations.
- Target consumers: The target consumers for a Naturals Ice Cream franchise include teenagers, kids, working-class individuals, consumers of all age groups, and those hosting events, celebrations, and parties.
- Competitor review: Although Naturals Ice Cream has a competitive edge due to the quality of fresh fruits used in its ice creams, it does face competition from major players such as Baskin Robbins, Kwality Walls, Hagen Diaz, and Gold Spot.
- Marketing strategy: Naturals Ice Cream relies heavily on word-of-mouth promotion and digital and social media advertising to reach the GenX generation.
Requirements and criteria for a Naturals Ice Cream Franchisee
The company is very strict about its franchise criteria. The investors must fulfil the requirements to get the Naturals Ice Cream franchise. The requirements are as follows:
- Must be dedicated to the business and be able to attend all the training provided by the company.
- Must be willing to invest 10-12 lakhs in the franchise.
- A franchise owner must have basic educational qualifications, academic certificates, and entrepreneurial status.
- Naturals’ sales trading program required 6-7 employees.
- There should be a distance of 5-7 kilometers between any two natural ice cream parlors.
- The store’s parking status must be provided.
- Must have sufficient qualifications, including an academic certificate, to handle the business.
Naturals Ice Cream Franchise Cost:
Here we are providing an approximate expense that a franchisee needs to invest to be a proprietor of Naturals Ice Cream. The total investment ranges from 10 to 12 lakh rupees in India. Out of this, 4 lakh rupees will be utilized for the civil and interior work of the ice cream parlor. 2 lakh rupees will be utilised to purchase the machines and equipment needed to run the store.
The franchise will charge 1 lakh rupees for brand deposits to Naturals. 1 lakh rupees will be utilised for furniture and fittings. The remaining funds will be needed for store rent, employee salaries, maintenance, financing, and other expenses. All the ice creams are produced in the central manufacturing unit in Mumbai and sent to all of their franchise locations all over India, so the franchise owner need not produce their own ice cream.
Naturals Ice Cream Product Varieties:
Basically, the flavours of Naturals Ice Cream are of two types: The first one is seasonal ice cream, and the second one is year-round ice cream. The seasonal ice creams are available only during particular seasons. But the year-round ice creams are available throughout the year.
The seasonal ice cream flavours are: Sitaphal, Mango, Strawberry, Peach-Apricot, Black Grapes, Litchi, Kala Jamun, Jackfruit, and Guava.
The flavours of year-round ice creams are: Tender Coconut, Mango, Chickoo, Watermelon, Papaya-Pineapple, Muskmelon, Kaju- Kismis, Kesar- Pista, Anjeer, Roasted Almond, Choco Cream, Choco-Almond, Coffee-Walnut, Choco bite, and Malai.
Space Required for the Naturals Ice Cream Franchise:
The area that is required to open a Naturals Ice Cream store must be in an open area. The ice cream parlor should be 200-500 square feet in size. The front area of the outlet needs to be approximately 8 to 10 feet as per the company’s requirements. Naturals Ice Cream does not allow any stores within shopping malls or hypermarkets. And the space should have good visibility and accessibility for customers and must be located in a high-traffic area.
It is important to note that these space requirements are just an estimate and can vary depending on the specific franchise model and location. Before starting a ice cream franchise, it is recommended to get a detailed space requirement estimate from the company.
Documents required for the Naturals franchise
Naturals Ice Cream Franchise is one of the most demanding franchise chains in India. Here we have listed some documents that are required to get the Naturals franchise. They are as follows:
- Standard franchise agreement
- FSSAI Licence
- GST registration
- Rental agreement
- PAN and Aadhar card details
Naturals Ice Cream Franchise Profit:
Before starting any business it is very important to know about the profits and margin of the business. The profit margin is a significant factor that makes an investor decide to invest in any brand’s franchise. Naturals Ice Cream franchises provide investors with the opportunity to profit handsomely. The gross profit comes to 35%–55% on each transaction. This makes the Naturals Ice Cream franchise opportunity attractive and beneficial for the investors.
The given data may vary, and we cannot promise its accuracy as it depends on the area, location, and city of the KFC outlet. For more accurate information, please contact KFC company directly.
Franchise Support from Naturals Ice Cream
- You can get a pre-made model.
- An all-new menu and a unique product range
- A trusted and effective supply chain.
- Offers training as well as start-up kits.
- Regular operational guidance
- Provide the comprehensive training needed to implement the best and safest practices. It maintains the highest standards of cleanliness in the parlors.
- Help with interior designing and development support.
- Menu planning and deciding price
- Assist in determining the discount offers.
- Promotional and branding activities for your outlet
- Offers billing software for your business.
- Employees and owners are both trained.
- Ice cream presentation training
- Provides various manuals for store and business activities.
List of some competitor who provide franchise:
Here are some ice cream franchise who is providing ice cream franchise:
- Amul Ice Cream Parlor Franchise
- Baskin Robin Franchise
- Kwality Wall Franchise
- Vadilal Ice Cream Franchises
- Iceberg Ice Cream Franchises
- Bombay Kulfi Franchise
- Mother Diary Ice cream Franchise etc….
How to apply for the Naturals Ice Cream Franchise in India ?
If you want to get a Naturals Ice Cream franchise in India, then you have to follow steps which is given below:
- Go to the official site of Narurals Ice Cream: naturalicecreams.in.
- Now click on the “Franchise” button. A franchise application form will be opened.
- Properly fill up all the required fields, and finally click on the “Submit” button.
- If your application is accepted by the company, you will get a confirmation from them.
- After a short period, the Naturals Ice Cream franchise representative will contact you and guide you through the next process.
- You can directly call or mail the head office for details.
Before applying for a franchise make sure that there is no other Natural Ice Cream franchise within 7 km radius of the location. They will not give you the franchise if it already exists.
Naturals Franchise Contact Details:
If you want to take Natural Ice cream Franchise and there is any query then you may contact to the company via given details as I’ve mentioned below:
Address: Plot 55, Kandivali Industrial Estate, Charkop, Near Brimco Circle, Kandivali (W), Mumbai – 400 067
Official Website: www.naturalicecreams.in
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Naturals Ice Cream’s contact number is 022 28696851/52/53.
Naturals Ice Cream is a consistent best-seller due to its fresh fruit ingredients and no preservatives. With liquid nitrogen and dry ice technology, take-out sales have surged. Its unique quality and USP make it a top choice for customers, leading to less competition. It has a powerful franchise network of more than 150 retail stores.
Natural ice cream company has achieved many awards and accomplishments in this industry. The company also provide full support to run their store successfully. So, if you want to take this franchise then you can start with this and you may earn good profit in a certain months. I hope you enjoyed this blog and will return soon with a new topic.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question):
Q. What is Naturals Ice Cream franchise cost ?
Ans: If you want to open a Naturals Ice Cream franchise then the investment required may vary from Rs. 15 lakhs to Rs. 30 lakhs depending on the location and size of the outlet.
Q. What is deposits, franchise fees, royalties for this franchise ?
Ans: Currently there is no any deposits or franchise fees are required as per the information given in their website. But in future they can charge or plan to introduce some franchise cost and royalty fee. If they will introduce any new franchise guidelines then they will update the information on their website.
Q. What kind of support they provide to their franchisees ?
Ans: Naturals Ice Cream provides its franchisees with support in areas such as site selection, store design, staff training, supply chain management, and marketing.
Q. What is the royalty fee for a Naturals Ice Cream franchise ?
Ans: The royalty fee for a Naturals Ice Cream franchise is 6% of the monthly gross revenue. And it may vary depending on the location so to get more information contact to the Natural ice cream team.
Q. How long does it take to open a Naturals Ice Cream franchise ?
Ans: It typically takes 2 to 3 months to open a Naturals Ice Cream franchise from the time the franchise agreement is signed.
Q. Can I open a Naturals Ice Cream franchise in a mall or shopping center ?
Ans: Yes, Naturals Ice Cream allows its franchisees to open outlets in malls and shopping centers.
Q. What licenses do I need to obtain for opening a Naturals Ice Cream franchise?
Ans: You need to obtain a food license(FSSCI), a trade license, and an establishment license to open a Naturals Ice Cream franchise.
Q. What kind of training is provided by the company ?
Ans: Naturals Ice Cream provides its franchisees with training in areas such as store operations, product preparation, hygiene and safety, customer service, and sales.
Q. Can anyone take multiple franchises ?
Ans: Yes, Naturals Ice Cream allows its franchisees to own multiple outlets, subject to meeting certain criteria such as financial stability and operational capacity.
Q. How do I start my own Naturals Ice Cream franchise in India?
Ans: To start a Naturals Ice Cream franchise in India, you have to visit their official website and submit a franchise form properly. If the company will consider your profile then they will contact you within a week.
Q. You have submitted franchise forms multiple times but you haven’t received any reply or feedback.
Ans: They are not obligated to answer, but they welcome all questions and try to answer as many as they can. As the company receives a huge amount of queries every day, they do their best to be in touch and provide their feedback. It may also happen that you have submitted an incomplete form. So if you have not got the answer then fill your form properly.
Q. How can i find Naturals Ice cream Franchise near me ?
Ans: To find the nearby franchise outlet you can search on the google or you can visit this site to get the nearby franchise outlet by selecting your city.
Q. List of cities we are currently not considering franchise queries and why ?
Ans: Company are not considering franchise queries for certain cities including Mumbai, New Mumbai, Thane Dist., Pune, Nasik, Nagpur, Indore, Sangli, Kolhapur, Bangalore, Belgaum, Mangalore, Manipal, Udupi, Hyderabad, Goa, Jaipur, and Aurangabad. This is because they have already finalized their franchise partners or they have reserved these locations exclusively for their existing franchisees.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog article on Naturals Ice Cream Franchise Cost in India. For additional useful articles like this, keep visiting YMW Solutions.
The contents, services, and information offered on this website are given “as is” and “as available” without any explicit or implied warranties or representations. The sole purpose of the YMW Solution blogs is to have instructive discussions about business, startups, and franchises. Only broad informational purposes are served by the content and information provided here. Before relying on the information to make any legal, financial, or business decisions, consult a specialist.
You should only use this material at your own risk. The website’s misleading, erroneous, or incomplete information is not the responsibility of YMW Solution. Despite all efforts to guarantee that the content on this website is current, pertinent, and correct. YMW Solution disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy, usefulness, and completeness of the information, products, services or associated images on the website for any reason.