Bata Franchise –Investments, Profits, ROI Tenure, Applying process
Hello friends, today we’ll discuss about Bata Franchise in this post. So, if you are planning to start a footware showroom business, choosing Bata Franchise would be a great. In this article we discuss about getting Bata Franchise, investment, profits & margin, how to apply, documents required and much more.
- Bata India is the largest retailer and leading manufacturer of footwear in India
- The Company also operates a large non retail distribution network through its urban wholesale division and caters to millions of customers through over 30,000 dealers.
- It has a retail presence of over 5,300 shops in more than 70 countries and production facilities in 18 countries.
- Strong presence at all e-retail partners – Flipkart, Paytm Mall, Jabong, Myntra etc
Also Read: How to apply for the Red Chief Franchise?
Bata Franchise Company Details:
|Industry||Apparel & Fashion|
|Company size||5,001-10,000 employees|
|Specialties||North Star, Power, Weinbrenner, Ambassador, Marie Claire, Scholl, Naturalizer, Hush Puppies, Caterpillar, and Bata Red label|
Eligibility Criteria for Bata Franchise :
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Have knowledge about business.
- They should have proper investment and proper space.
- Documents required
- Staff Required
Investment for Bata Franchise :
If you want to take Bata Franchise in your area then. you need approximate INR 35-40 lakhs to start Bata Franchise.
- Franchise Fee: 2.5 lakh + GST (one time franchise fee)
- Interior as directed by company: 12-13 lakh.
- Amount for the Initial stock : 20 lac – 22 lac .
- Shop cost: 1000 – 1200 sq ft.( its cost depends on your location)
- 2 sales manager and 8 Staff Cost.
Space Requirement to open Bata Franchise:
The minimum space required to start Bata Franchise is about 1000-1200 sq ft. Make sure the store space must be in high footfall area such as in the mall, main market or city center.
Support From the Bata Company:
- Training for the staff and manager.
- Provide Uniform to staff.
- Billing Software
- In any Schemes (50% Sharing)
- Agreement( 5yrs)
- No renewal cost
Also Read: How to apply for the Me n Moms Franchise?
Also Read: How to apply for the Grocery 4U Supermarket?
Important Documents required:
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
ITR(If needed, the company can also ask for last 2yr ITR)
Earning of Bata Franchise:
Your earning depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. There is no monthly target in the beginning, so you can make your customers freely. There are lots of various product ranges in this company in Footware.
Gross Profit in Bata Franchise: 40% – 41%.
ROI Tenure: 1 yrs.
If you will work better with the company then there is lot of schemes in this company which depends on your sale. So, you can be eligible for this scheme and can earn more money. But, this scheme usually start after 5-6 months.
How to apply for the Bata Franchise?
To apply for the Bata Franchise, follow the following steps given below:
- Visit https://www.bata.in/franchise-partner.html
- Fill all the details on the franchise form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within 2-3 days, you get a call from customer executive.
Or, if you didn’t get any call from the Bata Franchise customer executive within 2 days then call on the number which is given below:
East Region: Mr. Ritesh Mazumdar -(+91 9984057222)
South Region: Mr. Sibghatulla-(+91 9900607786)
West Region: Mr. Nikhil Chaturvedi-(+91 9826255812)
North Region: Mr. Shivangi-(+91 9555979059)
Bata India Ltd.
418/02, Bata house
Sector 17, Opposite MDI
Monday to Sunday from
10.00 AM to 8.00 PM
For more details please visit the official website: https://www.bata.in/
Process To get Bata Franchise:
- Firstly you have to send you store location images and details to the manager.
- They will survey your area properly, and make a plan .
- After a day, they proceed you process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 15 -30 days.
- So, after 25-30 days you can start you Bata Franchise store.
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. What is the Bata Franchise cost?
Ans: 2.5 lakh +G.S.T (One time franchise fee)
Q. How many days takes to do all the process?
Ans: Approx 15-20 days. There is 7 approval process.
Q. Total Investment?
Ans: 35-40 Lakh.
Q. Is it profitable or not ?
Ans: Yes. this company provide more profit.
Q. Is there any Security Deposit or not?
Q. How can I contact to get Bata Franchise ?
Ans: Mentioned above
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.