Pharmeasy Franchise|Medlife Franchise: Investment, Commission, Requirement, Contacts
Today we are going to discuss about the Pharmeasy Franchise that what will be the investment, profit, Documents required and how to contact to the company or apply for the franchise? So, first let me tell you one thisng that Pharmeasy acquire Medlife recently. So, now medlife is Pharmeasy. And after reading this article i can surely say that you can apply for the Pharmeasy Franchise.
As we know that pharmacy business is the evergreen business, because after covid 19 pandemic all business sector get many looses except pharmaceutical business.
Pharmeasy Franchise details:
|Industry||Health, Wellness & Fitness|
|Company size||1,001-5,000 employees|
|Specialties||Healthcare, Data, and Technology|
If you want to take the Pharmeasy Franchise then you can join. There is network of over 800+ franchise partners that have benefited with Pharmeasy.
Partnering with Pharmeasy would mean growth in your business with a bare minimum investment.
Pharmeasy deliver medicines in 1000+ cities in India, covering 22000+ pin codes. And also offer diagnostic test services across Mumbai including Thane, Navi Mumbai, Kalyan & Dombivali, Delhi with Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Ghaziabad, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad, and Gandhi Nagar, Surat, Vadodara, Lucknow, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Jaipur.
Pharmeasy Franchise eligibility criteria :
- Any person can take this franchise, there is no any particular degree requirement.
- Make sure you can generate sales for Pharmeasy in your area.
- There is not any need to have a shop but if you have shop more n more people visit you shop after seeing the Pharmeasy Signage board.
- Minimum qualification 10th/12th.
- Laptop/desktop required.
Pharmeasy Franchise Model:
- Agent-assisted e-commerce model.
- Focus on new customer inflows & net development.
- Low investment and multiplied revenue-earning scope.
- Comprehensive technical support by Pharmeasy.
Silver Brand Ambassador Model – INR 20,000 Investment
Benefits include up to 3K worth of marketing material, 3K for reimbursement, applicable to slab-wise commission structure, and a fully refundable amount of 10K.
Additional benefits include: Flyers, banners, Participation Certificate, hoardings, T-shirts, Visiting Card, Posters, Sun Pack, leaflets, Standee, Creatives, Monthly Incentive (Slab wise ), Dedicated Sales Partner.
Also Read: How to apply for the Tata 1mg Franchise?
Documents Required for Pharmeasy Franchise:
Following are the documents required in case if the vendor is a company.
1. Certificate of Incorporation.
2. PAN card.
3. GST No.
4. Details of authorized signatory along with Board Resolution.
5. Cancelled cheque
6. Shop and establishment license.
In case if the vendor running its business in the form of Partnership firm:
1. Copy of Partnership Deed
2. Details of authorized signatory
3. PAN card
4. Cancelled cheque
5. GST No.
And in case of individual:
2. Cancel Cheque
3. Adhar card.
4. Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
Also Read: How to Open a Rupa Comfort Store Franchise ?
Benefits Of Pharmeasy Franchise :
2. Slab Wise Commission (For Silver Model): Sales above 1L a month to get 1% extra commission on Platform only orders for Women franchisee partners.
|Monthly Delivered Sales (INR)||% of Lead fees on pharmacy services|
|Above INR 3 Lakh||0.5% extra commission on the portal only orders|
|Above INR 7 Lakh||1% extra commission on the portal only orders|
ML Essential & Pvt Label
- Pharmeasy reserves the right to change or modify the commission structure at any point for any franchisee partner with or without prior intimation.
- Any suspicious activity or fraudulent transactions or behavior by any franchise to get higher benefits or hamper the image of the organisation may result in withdrawal of the extra benefit or even the full commission payable to the franchisee.
How to apply for the Medlife/Pharmeasy Franchise?
To apply for the Pharmeasy franchise, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- You have to visit its official website of PharmEasy: https://pharmeasy.in/.
- Click on the above link.
- Fill all the details properly in the google form, and submit the form successfully.
- After submitting, you get call from the your local area manager within 2 days.
- Once you talk to the area manager then you can get all the information about the PharmEasy Franchise in india.
Or you can also mail to the company about the distributorship details on this firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hr. you get a reply form your area manager of PharmEasy company.
Franchise On-Boarding Process:
- You have to fill the form which will be provided by the company.
- Send the filled form with a scanned copy of your Pan Card, Aadhar card, self-attested, and a canceled Cheque (All Mandatory), along with a copy of Trade Licence and shop documents.
- Trade Licence and the commercial shop is preferred. The shop must have a shutter gate and concrete roof.
- Once the document is verified and Franchisee fees is deposited, you will receive your login credentials
- Onboarding charges are refundable as given in the below details but with a lock-in period of one year.
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. Franchise fee is refundable or not?
Ans: Yes, for more details read above article.
Q. Drug Licence is required or not?
Ans: Currently no, but further it may be.
Q. Total Investment?
Ans: There are two franchise model with different investment. 10,000 and 20,000.
Q. Is it profitable or not?
Ans: If you have a good base of customer then it is profitable.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.