Techo Electra Electric Scooter Dealership – Requirements, Cost, Profit, Applying Process
Do you want to become a dealers or a franchise of a popular brand in India? Are you planning to start a e-vehicle dealership in your location? Want to take up a business with a World-class brand in the two wheeler industry? So, choosing Techo Electra Electric Scooter Dealership would be a great option. In this article we discuss about getting Techo Electra Electric Scooter Dealership, investment, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
Techo Electra is a turbo charged team of innovators, designers, bikers, nature–lovers and the odd ‘tree-hugger’. With an R&D facility situated at the hub of India’s automobile industry – Pune– the crew is all set to bring back an electric revolution of style, comfort and quality to the Indian roads. Its vision is to become the best electric two-wheeler manufacturer in India with our expertise and innovative designs.
Indian Ev 2 Wheeler Industry:
- EV is Excellent economical alternative to fuel vehicles.
- FDI inflows in the automobile sector stood at US$ 85 billion (Rs.156000000000) (1.56 Lakh Cr).
- India also has a significant cost advantage that attract investment in the sector.
- India is expected to become a leader in shared mobility by 2030, providing opportunities for electric.
- 20000000 (2cr) TW sold every year in India. Approx. 18900000 (189 lakh) E2W to be sold annually by 2025, Business opportunity worth 1,228,500,000,000.
- Government is pushing EV in a manner never seen before, large use of EV will not only help a better climate but also save huge amount of fuel.
Indian EV 2 wheeler Market:
2 Wheelers are expected to be one of the early adopters of electrification. High vehicle utilization and easy home or work place charging would drive the uptake in the commercial 2W segment.
Projected Explosive Growth in Electric 2W (Based on government roadmap)
- 1.26 Lacs :Electric 2W sales on Road (2019)
- 189 Lacs: Electric 2W Sales in Year (2025)
Current Two Wheeler Sales in India – 20 Million
- All new 2W sales of less than 150cc to be Electric 2W by 2025.
- 35% of all vehicles to be electric by 2030.
- All new vehicles sales to be 100% pure Electric by 2047.
Indian Govt Promoting EVS:
- Centre plans one EV station at each of 69,000 petrol pumps.
- India plans $4.6 billion in incentives for battery makers in EV push.
- GST rate reduction from 12% to 5%.
- Additional income tax deduction of Rs 1.5 lakh On the interest paid on loans taken to purchase EVs.
- Many State Govt grants 100% vehicle tax waiver to EV’s.
- Big companies like Amazon going the EV
Basic Criteria for Techo Electra Electric Scooter Dealership:
- 1500 sqft showroom
- 250 sqft service area
- Reception Area
- Interiors and Signage to be made as per company designs and requirement
- At Showroom : 1 Salesman, 1 Technician, 1 Receptionist, 1 Accountant
- Marketing budget to be kept as Rs.30,000 per month
- News Paper Ads, Hoardings, Roadshow activities, Expo Participation, Test Drives should
be a part of marketing activities, Events in colleges, schools, commercial and residential
- Easy to Charge Long Range Batteries
- Tested on your roads. Certified by ARAI.
- Low maintenance. High satisfaction.
- Noiseless & Smooth Ride.
- A green machine.
Business Proposal of Techo Electra Electric Scooter Dealership:
Dealers earn Rs. 5000+ Over & above the margins mentioned.
|Particulars||Case 1 – Own Showroom||Case 2 –If Showroom is Rented|
|Electricity & Misc. Exp.||2,000||2,000|
|Advertisement Expense per month||30,000||30,000|
|A. Total recurring cost||80,000||1,20,000|
Sales predictions for 1 month
|Neo 10 Nos @ Rs. 4000/-||40,000||40,000|
|Raptor 60V 20 Nos @ Rs. 7000/-||1,40,000||1,40,000|
|Emerge 60V 20 Nos @ Rs. 6000/-||1,20,000||1,20,000|
|Saathi 48V 10 Nos @ Rs. 6000||60,000||60,000|
|B. Total sales||3,60,000||3,60,000|
Additional benefits – Accessories sale
|Price of accessories to [email protected] Rs. 1250/-||75,000||75,000|
|Selling price of accessories to end customer for 60 vehicles @ Rs. 3000/-||1,80,000||1,80,000|
|C. Additional Earnings||1,05,000||1,05,000|
Additional benefits – Demo vehicle policy (valid for 1st order only)
|· On Order of 24 Vehicles – Benefit of 20,000/-|
|· On Order of 40 Vehicles – Benefit of 42,000/-|
|D. Additional Earnings||42,000||42,000|
Additional benefits – Incentive scheme for 1st Quarter (3 months only)
|· For sale of 41 to 100 vehicles for Neo – Rs. 200/-, Raptor – Rs. 300/-, Emerge – Rs.350/-|
|· For sale of 100 to 150 vehicles for Neo – Rs. 250/-, Raptor – Rs. 350/- Emerge – Rs.400/-|
|Neo 30 Nos. @ Rs.250||7,500||7,500|
|Raptor 60V 60 Nos @ Rs. 350/-||21,000||21,000|
|Emerge 60V 60 Nos @ Rs. 400/-||24,000||24,000|
|Saathi 60V 30 Nos @ 250/-||7,500||7,500|
|Service Coupon reimbursement for 180|
|Total expenses in 1 month (A)||80,000||1,20,000|
|Net earnings in 1 Month||4,50,240||4,10,240|
Documents & License:
- Personal Documents like Aadhar card, Pan Card, Voter ID
- ITR for Last 2 years
- Commercial Space Photographs
- Experience of Business (If applicable)
- Business Registration
- Udhyam registration
- EPF & ESIC
- Establishment License
- GST Registration
Commission on per Bikes:
All the commission of Techo Electra Electric Scooter dealership on per e-bike is given below:
5% -8% (Net commission)
Commission on accessories: 30% -40%
Profit of Dealers:
- Bikes Commission
- Extra Accessories
- Finance (4%)
- Extra Bonus for Sales target Achieve
How to Apply for Techo Electra Electric Scooter Dealership ?
To apply for the Techo Electra Electric Scooter Dealership, you have to follow some step which is given below:
- Visit: https://www.techoelectra.com/become-a-dealer.php
- Click on the above link.
- Fill all the details properly, and submit the form successfully.
- After submitting, you get call from the your local area manager within 2 days.
- Once you talk to the area manager then you can get all the information about the Techo Electra Electric Scooter Dealership in India.
EV Techo Electra Motors Private Limited
Office no. 301 & 302, Pride Kumar Senate,
Near J W Marriott, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune – 411016.
Techo Electra Electric Scooter Expansion Location:
- North :- Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South :- Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East :-Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West :-Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central :-Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand.
- Union Territories :-Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir,
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. How can I be sub-dealers of Techo Electra Electric ?
Ans: First of all, you have to apply for the dealership and when the company will contact you then you can ask them for sub-dealers. If there is any dealers already available then you can be sub-dealers in your area.
Q. How many days takes to do all the process?
Ans: Approx 20-25 days
Q. Total Investment for Techo Electra Electric Dealership in India ?
Ans: If you want to take Techo Electra Electric Dealership in your area then. You need approximate INR 40 lakhs – 50 lakh to start. Depends on your location that any other dealer is already available or not. If available then you can start with low investment as sub- dealers.
Q. Is Techo Electra Electric dealership profitable?
Ans: Yes. its Profits & Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start up a 2- wheeler dealership business. And In coming era there will be high demand of electric vehicle.
Q. Is there any Security Deposit or not?
Ans: Company Deposit: Bank Guarantee (10 Lac)
Q. How can I contact Techo Electra Electric Dealership?
Ans: All the information is given above. You can call on number: +91-8882023756. Or you can visit its official website for more details: click here.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.