Delta Autocorp LLP/Deltic electric scooter Dealership- Cost, Profit, Review, Requirements, Applying Process
Delta Auto Corp LLP is the business entity that manufactures electric vehicles and Deltic is the brand name under which they market electric vehicles. Deltic is a leading manufacturer of alternative energy vehicles specializing in electric vehicles for multiple applications covering a diverse range of transportation options.
At Deltic, we focus on providing highly effective solutions using the most sophisticated components coupled with delivering the highest standards of reliability and efficiency, while setting benchmarks in design and style. Deltic vehicles have the added advantage of advanced and researched electric system, which results in extended usage cycles and increased life span as well as lower operating and maintenance costs (compared to traditional Internal Combustion powered alternatives).
Electric vehicle demand increasing day by day all over the world. Especially in India electric vehicles getting popular after a huge hike in petrol and diesel prices. People now prefer electric 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler as compared to petrol vehicles.
Within few years the number of electric vehicle manufacturing companies are increased very fast in India. Like many other countries, Delta Auto corp LLP also comes in the electric vehicle manufacturing field.
Indian Ev 2 Wheeler Industry:
- EV is Excellent economical alternative to fuel vehicles.
- FDI inflows in the automobile sector stood at US$ 85 billion (Rs.156000000000) (1.56 Lakh Cr).
- India also has a significant cost advantage that attract investment in the sector.
- India is expected to become a leader in shared mobility by 2030, providing opportunities for electric.
- 20000000 (2cr) TW sold every year in India. Approx. 18900000 (189 lakh) E2W to be sold annually by 2025, Business opportunity worth 1,228,500,000,000.
- Government is pushing EV in a manner never seen before, large use of EV will not only help a better climate but also save huge amount of fuel.
Indian EV 2 wheeler Market:
2 Wheelers are expected to be one of the early adopters of electrification. High vehicle utilization and easy home or work place charging would drive the uptake in the commercial 2W segment.
Projected Explosive Growth in Electric 2W (Based on government roadmap)
- 1.26 Lacs :Electric 2W sales on Road (2019)
- 189 Lacs: Electric 2W Sales in Year (2025)
Current Two Wheeler Sales in India – 20 Million
- All new 2W sales of less than 150cc to be Electric 2W by 2025.
- 35% of all vehicles to be electric by 2030.
- All new vehicles sales to be 100% pure Electric by 2047.
Indian Govt Promoting EVS:
- Centre plans one EV station at each of 69,000 petrol pumps.
- India plans $4.6 billion in incentives for battery makers in EV push.
- GST rate reduction from 12% to 5%.
- Additional income tax deduction of Rs 1.5 lakh On the interest paid on loans taken to purchase EVs.
- Many State Govt grants 100% vehicle tax waiver to EV’s.
- Big companies like Amazon going the EV
Basic Criteria for the Deltic Electric Scooter Dealership:
- Age should be minimum 21 years.
- Should be Graduate.
- Should have capacity to 30 Lakh to 32 Lakh.
- Experience in relevant products.
- Should have space for Godown 500 sqft.
- You should have 1500 sqft area(1000 sqft for showroom and 500 for service Center).
- Ability of Management/Supervision.
Note: Area should be at Ground Floor and Frontage for showroom (Minimum) 30 ft.
Investment for the Deltic Electric Scooter Dealership:
The Investment details are given below is for a Big showroom:
- Space of Showroom & service center in Rent= Deposit 2 Lac
- Interior of Showroom & Service Center= 3 Lac
- Security Deposit: 1 Lakh
- Initial Stock (30 Bikes) = 18 Lac
- Spare Parts for Service Bike = 50,000 (Initially you can order of Rs 20,000)
- Working Capital = 5 Lac
- License fee: 10,000
Total Investment 30 lakh (Approximate)
Deltic Electric Scooter Dealership Showroom Expenses:
|SlNo.||Particulars of Expenses||Amount|
2 Sales Person= 12000
1 Technician= 8000
|3.||Electricty (Showroom) & Internet Bill||10,000|
Deltic Company Product & Details:
Deltic offers total of 3 scooters of which Deltic Drixx is the most expensive with a price tag of Rs 80,990. The most popular names in the line-up include Drixx, EZ and Costa.
|Drixx||Rs. 55,490 – 80,990|
|Costa||Rs. 48,490 – 62,490|
Documents & License:
- Personal Documents like Aadhar card, Pan Card, Voter ID
- Email, Contact no., Passport size pic
- Address Proff (Electricity Bill)
- ITR for Last 2 years
- Commercial space paper (1000 sqft)
- Experience of Business (If applicable)
- Business Registration
- Udhyam registration
- EPF & ESIC
- Establishment License
- GST Registration
- Electricity Permission (for transformer)
Commission on per Bikes & other incomes:
All the commission of Deltic Electric Scooter Dealership on per e-bike is given below:
Average: 10%-12% and there is 8% – 9% (Net commission).
Commission on accessories: 25% – 30% on Net MRP.
If 30 nos. of e-scooter will be sales per month.
Then sales revenue will be 20 Lac.
Profit percentage is 10%= 20 Lac x 10%
Gross profit will be 2 Lac from Showroom.
Then sales revenue will be 40 X 70,000= Rs 28,80,000/-
Total Monthly sales Revenue of Showroom= 28,80,000/-
Gross Profit per month of Showroom= 28,80,000/- X 9% (Net Profit Margin per scooter)
Gross Profit per month of Showroom = 2,59,200/-
Total Monthly Expenses of Showroom= 66,000/- (If Showroom is establish in own space)
Net Profit of Deltic E-scooter Dealership from Showroom= 2,59,200 – 66,000/-
Net Profit of Deltic Electric Dealership from Showroom=Rs 1,93,000/-
Profits of Deltic Electric Scooter Dealers:
- Bikes Commission
- Instant Discount by company whenever Bike Orders by cash
- Extra Accessories
- Finance (4%)
- Extra Bonus for Sales target Achieve in sales & Service
- Insurance Agent Commission
How to Apply for the Deltic Electric Scooter Dealership ?
To apply for the Deltic Electric Scooter dealership, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- For dealership you can directly call on the number given below. Or you can visit its official website https://deltic.co/contact-us.php
- Fill the contact form the company will contact you as soon as possible.
Delta Autocorp LLP
374, 3rd floor,
Delta Autocorp LLP
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. What is the investment cost for the Deltic EV dealership?
Ans: If you want to open Deltic showroom then the franchise cost is approximately Rs 30 to 32 Lakh rupees.
Q. Is electric bike dealership profitable?
Ans: Yes. its Profits & Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start up a 2- wheeler electric dealership business. And In coming era there will be high demand of electric vehicle.
Q. What is the difference between electric scooter and electric bike?
Ans: Electric scooters are non-geared two-wheelers that work like a regular scooter but run on electricity. The components and other electrical parts all covered that give the rider an extra layer of safety, on every route.
Q. Total Investment for Deltic Electric Scooter Dealership in India ?
Ans: If you want to take Deltic Electric Scooter Dealership in your area then. You need approximate INR 40 lakhs – 50 lakh to start. Depends on your location that any other dealer is already available or not. If available then you can start with low investment as sub- dealers.
Q. Does I need to have a driving licence or any official documents to use this on road ?
Ans: No, our scooters do not warrant any official papers or license issue by the road authorities.
Q. Does Deltic electric scooter need registration?
Ans: Deltic Electric Scooter hasn’t launched yet. Moreover, you need no license or registration in India for the electric scooters that have their top speed capped at 25 km per hour or has a motor of 250W or lower. However, the Deltic Electric Scooter is powered by a 6000 W Hub Motor, thus requiring license and registration.
Q. Can I wash my electric vehicle ?
Ans: Yes, you can wash your E-Vehicle with water but NO high pressure should be used.
Q. How can I apply for Deltic Electric scooter Dealership?
Ans: All the information is given above. You can call on number: +91 96433 73737 . Or you can visit its official website for more details: click here.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.