Ather Electric Scooter Dealership- Eligibility, Documents & License, Cost, Profits, Applying Process, Contact Number
Do you want to become a dealers or a franchise of a popular brand in India? Are you planning to start a e-vehicle dealership in your location ? Want to take up a business with a World-class brand in the two wheeler industry? So, choosing ATHER Electric Scooter Dealership would be a great option. In this article we discuss about getting ATHER Electric Dealership, investment, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
Electric vehicle demand increasing day by day all over the world. Especially in India electric vehicles getting popular after a huge hike in petrol and diesel prices. People now prefer electric 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler as compared to petrol vehicles.
Within few years the number of electric vehicle manufacturing companies are increased very fast in India. Like many other countries, Ather also comes in the electric vehicle manufacturing field.
Also Read: Ola Electric Scooter Dealership
Also Read: Ampere Electric Scooter Dealership
ATHER Electric Company Details:
|Industry||Automotive, Electric Vehicle, Motorcycle|
|Founder||Tarun Mehta, Swapnil Jain|
Indian Ev 2 Wheeler Industry:
- EV is Excellent economical alternative to fuel vehicles.
- FDI inflows in the automobile sector stood at US$ 85 billion (Rs.156000000000) (1.56 Lakh Cr).
- India also has a significant cost advantage that attract investment in the sector.
- India is expected to become a leader in shared mobility by 2030, providing opportunities for electric.
- 20000000 (2cr) TW sold every year in India. Approx. 18900000 (189 lakh) E2W to be sold annually by 2025, Business opportunity worth 1,228,500,000,000.
- Government is pushing EV in a manner never seen before, large use of EV will not only help a better climate but also save huge amount of fuel.
Indian EV 2 wheeler Market:
2 Wheelers are expected to be one of the early adopters of electrification. High vehicle utilization and easy home or work place charging would drive the uptake in the commercial 2W segment.
Projected Explosive Growth in Electric 2W (Based on government roadmap)
- 1.26 Lacs :Electric 2W sales on Road (2019)
- 189 Lacs: Electric 2W Sales in Year (2025)
Current Two Wheeler Sales in India – 20 Million
- All new 2W sales of less than 150cc to be Electric 2W by 2025.
- 35% of all vehicles to be electric by 2030.
- All new vehicles sales to be 100% pure Electric by 2047.
Also Read: Hero MotoCorp Franchise
Also Read: Techo Electra Electric Scooter Dealership
Indian Govt Promoting EVS:
- Centre plans one EV station at each of 69,000 petrol pumps.
- India plans $4.6 billion in incentives for battery makers in EV push.
- GST rate reduction from 12% to 5%.
- Additional income tax deduction of Rs 1.5 lakh On the interest paid on loans taken to purchase EVs.
- Many State Govt grants 100% vehicle tax waiver to EV’s.
- Big companies like Amazon going the EV
Basic Criteria for the ATHER Electric Scooter Dealership:
- Age should be minimum 21 years.
- Should be Graduate.
- Should have capacity to 1 Crore to 2 Crore.
- Experience in relevant products.
- Should have space for Godown 500 sqft.
- You should have 2000 sqft area(1000 sqft for showroom and 1000 for service Center).
- Ability of Management/Supervision.
Note: Area should be at Ground Floor and Frontage for showroom (Minimum) 30 ft.
Investment for the ATHER Electric Scooter Dealership:
The Investment details are given below is for a Big showroom:
- Godown/ Space for showroom/service center= 10 Lac
- Interior Infrastructure: 10 Lac
- Initial Stock (50 Bikes) = 60 Lac
- Spare Parts for Service Bike = 5 Lac
- Working Capital = 25 Lac
- Computer System, Printer, Internet Connectivity, Phones & Staff Dress = 3 Lac.
- License fee: 50,000
Total Investment 85 Lakh to 90 lakh (Approximate)
ATHER Electric Scooter Dealership Showroom Expenses:
|SlNo.||Particulars of Expenses||Amount|
|2.||Electricty (Showroom) & Internet Bill||5000|
Also Read: Bounce Infinity Electric Scooter Dealership
Ather Company Product & Details:
Ather electric vehicle company had already launched its product. These products are mention below…
Lithium-ion speed electric vehicle
- Ather 450X
- Ather 450 Plus
Documents & License:
- Personal Documents like Aadhar card, Pan Card, Voter ID
- Email, Contact no., Passport size pic
- Address Proff (Electricity Bill)
- ITR for Last 2 years
- Commercial space paper (1000 sqft)
- Experience of Business (If applicable)
- Business Registration
- Udhyam registration
- EPF & ESIC
- Establishment License
- GST Registration
- Electricity Permission (for transformer)
Commission on per Bikes & other incomes:
All the commission of ATHER Electric Scooter Dealership on per e-bike is given below:
There is 10% – 12% (Net commission)
Commission on accessories: 30% on MRP.
If you sale 30 numbers of Ather E Scooter 450X & 450 Plus.
|1.||Ather 450X||Rs 1,44,500|
|2.||Ather 450 Plus||Rs 1,25,490|
Then sales revenue will be 30 X 1,30,000= Rs 39,00,000/-
Total Monthly sales Revenue of Showroom= 39,00,000/-
Gross Profit per month of Showroom= 39,00,000/- X 12% (Net Profit Margin per scooter)
Gross Profit per month of Showroom = 4,68,000/-
Total Monthly Expenses of Showroom= 66,000/- (If Showroom is establish in own space)
If showroom & Service Center is rented the Monthly Expenses= 1,20,000/-
Net Profit of Ather E-scooter Dealership from Showroom= 4,68,000 – 1,20,000/-
Net Profit of Ather Dealership from Showroom=Rs 3,48,000/-
Profits of Ather Electric Scooter Dealers:
- Bikes Commission
- Instant Discount by company whenever Bike Orders by cash
- Extra Accessories
- Finance (4%)
- Extra Bonus for Sales target Achieve in sales & Service
- Insurance Agent Commission
Also Read: Sonalika Tractor Dealership
Also Read: BattRE Electric Scooter Dealership
How to Apply for the ATHER Electric Scooter Dealership ?
If you want to apply for the Ather Electric Scooter then you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- For dealership you need to visit this website of Ather energy: Click Here
- After landing on this page you will see the tagline the future of automobile the future of retail. There is some message for all the people who want to take partnership.
- From here your application form is started click on the start button.
- After that Enter the name of applicant click on the ok button.
- In the next section you have to enter your preferred City for retail partnership.
- Choose your city and then click on Ok button.
- The next section we have to choose second preferred City. This is a a optional you can skip this.
- In the next section you have to enter 3rd prefer City it is also an optional question.
- And fill all the required details as per asked in the form.
- After providing all the details you will get thank you message.
- In that message they will told you Ather team will reach you out if you are shortlisted.
- So this is the final step, and you are successfully registered for Ather Electric Scooter Dealership 2021. In case you have any questions or queries, then you can ask us in the comment section below at any time.
Ather Energy Contact Number:
If you have any query related Ather Electric scooter dealership then you may contact to the company via given details as I’ve mentioned below:
3rd Floor Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029 Ph: 080 66465757
Hosur, R Agraharam, Tamil Nadu 635114
In case you have any query, or you want Ather test ride then you can call on helpline number.
Helpline number is:- +91 7676-600-900
Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. What is the investment cost for the Ather dealership?
Ans: If you want to open Ather showroom then the franchise cost is approximately Rs 1 to 3 crore rupees.
Q. Is electric bike dealership profitable?
Ans: Yes. its Profits & Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start up a 2- wheeler electric dealership business. And In coming era there will be high demand of electric vehicle.
Q. What is the difference between electric scooter and electric bike?
Ans: Electric scooters are non-geared two-wheelers that work like a regular scooter but run on electricity. The components and other electrical parts all covered that give the rider an extra layer of safety, on every route.
Q. In which cities will Ather 450X Scooter be delivered?
Ans: Right now Ather Energy serving 11 cities so far; Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore.
Q. Total Investment for Ather Electric Scooter Dealership in India ?
Ans: If you want to take Ather Electric Scooter Dealership in your area then. You need approximate INR 80 lakhs – 1 crore to start. Depends on your location that any other dealer is already available or not. If available then you can start with low investment as sub- dealers.
Q. Would Ather be selling directly to the customers in all the cities?
Ans: Currently, they will sell directly to the customer in Bengaluru and Chennai only. In the other cities, they will sell through their dealer partners.
Q. Does I need to have a driving licence or any official documents to use this on road ?
Ans: No, our scooters do not warrant any official papers or license issue by the road authorities.
Q. Does Ather electric scooter need registration?
Ans: Ather Electric Scooter hasn’t launched yet. Moreover, you need no license or registration in India for the electric scooters that have their top speed capped at 25 km per hour or has a motor of 250W or lower. However, the Ather Electric Scooter is powered by a 6000 W Hub Motor, thus requiring license and registration.
Q. How do I purchase the Ather 450X & Ather 450 Plus ?
Ans: To purchase your first ever Ather electric scooter, you have to book it on the official website by paying a fully refundable Rs 2,500.
Q. Can I wash my electric vehicle ?
Ans: Yes, you can wash your E-Vehicle with water but NO high pressure should be used.
Q. How do I check the status of my order?
Ans: Once you’ve booked, you can activate your Ather account by signing up to the portal. All details about your order will be available on this dashboard.
Q. How can I apply for Ather Electric scooter Dealership?
Ans: All the information is given above. You can call on number: +91-7676600900 . Or you can visit its official website for more details: click here.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.
The information, product and services shared on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or representation, express or implied. YMW Solution Blogs are meant purely for educational discussion about Business, startup and Franchise. The material and information contained herein is for general information purposes only. Consult a professional before relying on the information to make any legal, financial or business decisions.
Use this information strictly at your own risk. YMW Solution will not be liable for any false, inaccurate or incomplete information present on the website. Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this website is updated, relevant and accurate. YMW Solution makes no guarantees about the completeness, reliability, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, product, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.