Hero MotoCorp Franchise- Cost, Profit, Requirements, Apply
Hero MotoCorp Franchise- Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process
Do you want to become a dealers or a franchise of a popular brand in India? Are you planning to start a e-vehicle dealership in your location? Want to take up a business with a World-class brand in the two wheeler industry? So, choosing Hero MotoCorp Franchise would be a great option. In this article we discuss about getting Hero MotoCorp Franchise, investment, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
The largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the world is Hero MotoCorp Ltd., an Indian company that was formerly known as Hero Honda Motors Ltd. The business attained the coveted status of being the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in India as well as the “World No. 1” two-wheeler firm in terms of unit volume sales over the course of a year in 2001. Hero MotoCorp Ltd. keeps up this achievement.
Hero Electric is India’s first and largest manufacturer of electric 2-wheelers with hundreds of thousands happy customers and growing. It is the ‘World No.1’ two-wheeler company in terms of unit volume sales in a calendar year. Hero MotoCorp Ltd. continues to maintain this feat.
Hero Hero MotoCorp Franchise Company Details:
|Company size||1,001-5,000 employees|
|Specialties||Largest Two wheeler manufacturer in the World|
Why to choose Hero MotoCorp Franchise ?
Hero MotoCorp was started in 1984 at the time when people were not so much used to motorcycles. It is widely known for its light and affordable motorcycles in the country. It owns a massive 46% market share for two-wheeler in India.
- Hero MotoCorp brand has over 33 years of expertise in the automobile industry.
- Country’s largest two-wheeler manufacturer.
- Hero MotoCorp produces nearly 9,500 two-wheelers in a day.
- Two-wheelers are produced crosswise over four internationally benchmarked manufacturing premises.
- Fuel-efficient and low maintenance motorcycles.
- The company offers 19 models of Motorcycles and Scooters in the price range of Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1.08 Lacs.
- 6000 service centers across the country
Also Read: Apply for Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump Dealership?
Basic Criteria for Hero MotoCorp Franchise:
- You should have 4000 sqft area(2000 sqft for showroom and 2000 for service Center).
- Should have capacity to 70 Lakh to 1.5 Crore.
- Ability of Management/Supervision.
Note: Area should be at Ground Floor and Frontage for showroom (Minimum) 50 ft.
Hero MotoCorp Dealership Model:
If you want to become a Hero MotoCorp Dealer, then there are some opportunity provided by the Hero MotoCorp company which I’ve mentioned below::
- Main Dealer: In this, you will be the main dealers, and the stock will be acquired directly from the company. And you will be the location’s authorized dealers. Additionally, you need a larger investment to be one of any location’s main dealers.
- SUB-Dealer: If you have a Hero bike dealer in your area and less capital, you can begin as a SUB dealer. You can begin with as few as 5–10 vehicles.
- Spare-Parts Distributorship: You can sign up to become a local distributor of spare parts. You are limited to dealing with spare components in this, not bikes or scooters. Additionally, the location often affects the investment.
Investment for Hero MotoCorp Franchise :
If you want to take Hero MotoCorp Franchise/Dealership in your area then. You need approximate INR 80 lakhs – 2 crore to start. Depends on your location that any other dealer is already available or not.
Hero motocorp is a major big player in the two wheeler Industry.
- Dealership (Large, Basic)
Investment details are given below for a Big showroom:
- Land (10 years Lease )= 5 Lac-10 Lac
- Construction of Showroom & Service Center=50 Lac
- Interior Infrastructure: 20 Lac
- Company Deposit: Bank Guarantee (10 Lac)
- Initial Stock (50 Bikes) = 40 Lac
- Spare Parts for Service Bike = 5 Lac
- Working Capital = 15 Lac
- Lightening & Pipeline fitting= 2 LAC
- Computer System, Printer, Internet Connectivity, Phones & Staff Dress = 3 Lac.
- License fee: 50,000
Note: In Investment Lands (Space Area) price is not included.
And if you do not have that much investment and want to open a Hero MotoCorp dealership with less investment, then you can take a sub dealership with an initial investment of Rs 25 lakh.
Also Read: How to apply for the Bridgestone Tyre Dealership?
Manpower required for Hero MotoCorp Dealership Showroom:
Courteous, efficient and trained manpower is vital for maintaining the successful operation of the dealership and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Consultant
- Workshop manager
- Service Advisor
- Maintenance Staff
Documents & License:
If you want to open Hero MotoCorp Dealership then you must have some documents and license which is given below:
- Personal Documents like Aadhar card, Pan Card, Voter ID
- ITR for Last 2 years
- Commercial space paper (3000 sqft – 4000 sqft)
- Experience of Business (If applicable)
- Business Registration
- Udhyam registration
- EPF & ESIC
- Establishment License
- GST Registration
- Electricity Permission (for transformer)
Hero Dealership Commission:
The Hero MotoCorp company produces a wide variety of sports bikes and scooters. including petrol or diesel and electric scooters and bikes, as well as accessories and goods. One of the top two-wheeled sports bike manufacturers in India is Hero MotoCorp. They give their clients and dealers the best service possible. Additionally, it offers significant margins and profits on automobiles and replacement parts. Below are the profits and margins that the corporation gives its dealers:
Company will provide average profit = 8% – 10% (depends on models)
Net profit on Spare Parts= 20% – 25% on MRP
Profits and margin may vary according to the location. So, if you want more information about the profits and margin then must contact to the company. Or visit its official website: Click Here
Profit of Dealers:
- Bikes Commission
- Extra Accessories
- Finance (4%)
- Extra Bonus for Sales target Achieve
Hero glamour (BS6)= ₹74,772.00 to ₹84,206.00
Average = 80,000/-
Gross Profit: 8000/- + 1000+ 3200 = 12,200/-
If you will sale 20 number of bike per month then profit will be 2, 44,000/-
Also Read: Hero Electric Dealership
Hero MotoCorp Showroom Expenses:
|SlNo.||Particulars of Expenses||Amount|
|2.||Electricty (Showroom) & Internet Bill||5000|
Monthly Net Profit of Showroom : Gross profit – Expenses
= 2,44,000 – 82,000
Hero MotoCorp Service Center Profit:
If you will consume 5 Lac Spares Parts Per month, then Gross Profit of Spares parts will be : 5 Lac X 20%.
Gross Profit of Spares parts = 1,00,000 (1 Lac)
Hero MotoCorp Franchise Services And Training
The following advantages are afforded by the Franchiser for setting up the Hero MotoCorp Showroom:
- The company supports the franchisee for setting up the design and construction.
- It provides assistance in business development, i.e. site selection support.
- It provides necessary operational support for the franchise.
- It provides marketing support for local and regional advertising.
- Technical knowledge and administrative assistance will be provided to the franchisee during the term of the agreement.
- Proper training is given to all crew members and franchisees.
- Expert guidance from Head Office will be provided to the franchisee while opening the franchise dealership.
- Prevailing IT systems will be incorporated in the franchise.
Revenue Sources for Hero MotoCorp Dealership:
If you will take Hero MotoCorp Dealership then you can generate your revenue from many sources. Revenue channels include sale of vehicles, service of vehicles and sales of parts, giving you a continuous revenue cycle that is independent of market scenario which is given below with the margin:
- Vehicles Sales (3%)
- Retail Finance (up to 3%)
- Insurance (up to 40%)
- Vehicle Servicing
- Parts (25%)
- Engine Oil
- Value Added Services
How to apply for the Hero MotoCorp Franchise ?
To apply for the Hero MotoCorp Franchise, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- Visit: http://www.heromotocorp.com.
- Click on the above link.
- Fill all the details properly, and submit the form successfully.
- After submitting, you get call from the your local area manager within 2 days.
- Once you talk to the area manager then you can get all the information about the Hero MotoCorp Franchise in India.
The first thing we would like you to know that you should never contact any brokers who promise to connect you with a Hero Moto Corp dealership or other third parties to mediate communication between you and Hero Moto Corp. Contact the regional offices or the corporate headquarters of Hero Moto Corp. directly.
Give them all the relevant information they may ask, including a thorough account of yourself, information about the region in which you’re looking for a dealership, the floor space you’ve chosen for the Franchise, your investment plans for the Franchise, and any other information they may need. Hero MotoCorp reserves the right to approve you for a dealership agreement before you sign it.
Process To get Hero MotoCorp Dealership:
- First of all you have to apply for the Hero MotoCorp Franchise. Then if company consider your profile for the dealership in your area then you’ll get a confirmation mail form the company.
- Company’s executive will explain you via call. If you’ll agree for the dealership.
- Then they will survey your area properly, make a plan and discuss with you.
- After a day, they proceed your process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- You have to pay some amount for the agreement.
- After getting approval you can start you showroom works.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 30 days.
- So, after 30-45 days you can start you Hero MotoCorp Dealership Showroom.
Hero MotoCorp Contact Details:
Registered and Corporate Office
Address: Hero MotoCorp Limited, The Grand Plaza, Plot No.2, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj – Phase -II, New Delhi – 110070
Toll Free : 1800 266 0018
Hero MotoCorp manufacturing Units:
There are many manufacturing units spread across India and few out of India.
- Dharuhera, Haryana- This was the first manufacturing unit set up in 1984.
- Gurgaon, Haryana- The second manufacturing unit in India and one of the biggest.
- Neemrana, Rajasthan- The Green and environment-friendly manufacturing unit.
- Halol, Gujarat- Another big manufacturing plants.
- Chittoor, Andra Pradesh- The latest manufacturing unit to be set up.
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. How can I be sub-dealers of Hero MotoCorp ?
Ans: First of all, you have to apply for the dealership and when the company will contact you then you can ask them for sub-dealers. If there is any dealers already available then you can be sub-dealers in your area.
Q. How many days takes to do all the process ?
Ans: Approx 30 days
Q. How much profit do motorcycle dealers make in India ?
Ans: The profit depends on the total sells and servicing you made in a month/year. But as a expected profit is given here: Company will provide average profit = 5% – 7% (depends on models). Net profit on Spare Parts= 20% – 25% on MRP.
Q. How do you start a motorcycle dealership ?
Ans: There are some steps which you should follow to start the motorcycle dealership in India.
- Choose the proper location.
- Select the Showroom space.
- Choose the motor company.
- Apply for the Dealership
- Talk one on one with the area manager of the company.
- If you’ll agree then the company will proceed for the dealership agreement.
- After that you have to pay some security money for the stock.
- Now you can start your motorcycle dealership after getting approval.
Q. Total Investment for Hero MotoCorp Dealership in India ?
Ans: If you want to take Hero MotoCorp Franchise/Dealership in your area then. You need approximate INR 80 lakhs – 2 crore to start. Depends on your location that any other dealer is already available or not. If available then you can start with low investment as sub- dealers.
Q. Is Hero MotoCorp bike dealership profitable ?
Ans: Yes. its Profits & Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start up a 2- wheeler dealership business.
Q. Is there any Security Deposit or not ?
Ans: Company Deposit: Bank Guarantee (10 Lac)
Q. How can I contact Hero MotoCorp ?
Ans: All the information is given above. You can call on toll free number: 1800 266 0018 . Or you can visit its official website for more details: click here.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog entry on the Hero MotoCorp Franchise. For additional useful articles like this, keep visiting YMW Solutions.
The information, product and services shared on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or representation, express or implied. YMW Solution Blogs are meant purely for educational discussion about Business, startup and Franchise. The material and information contained herein is for general information purposes only. Consult a professional before relying on the information to make any legal, financial or business decisions.
Use this information strictly at your own risk. YMW Solution will not be liable for any false, inaccurate or incomplete information present on the website. Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this website is updated, relevant and accurate. YMW Solution makes no guarantees about the completeness, reliability, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, product, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
2 thoughts on “Hero MotoCorp Franchise- Cost, Profit, Requirements, Apply”
Do they give dealership usually to new entrants or already established businesssmen