Yokohama Tyre Dealership-Eligibility, Requirements, Cost, Profit, Applying Process, Contact Details
Hello friends, today we’ll discuss about Yokohama Tyre Dealership in this post. So, if you are planning to start a Tyre dealership business, choosing Yokohama Tyre dealership would be a great. In this article we discuss about getting Yokohama Tyre Dealership, investment, profits & margin, how to apply, documents required and much more.
- The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd., is a leading manufacturer in the global tire industry.
- It produces the large number of tyre in India.
- It’s tyre is designed according to the India’s road conditions.
- There are more than 775 + Yokohama tyre dealerships all across the India.
Read also: How to apply for the JK tyre Dealership?
Read also: How to apply for the Ceat tyre dealership?
Yokohama Company Details:
|Company size||1,001-5,000 employees|
|Specialties||Passenger Car High Performance Radials, Micro Silica Compound, 28 years WTCC sponsorship (official tyre supplier), and Pioneers in Motor Sports|
Eligibility Criteria for Yokohama Tyre Dealership:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th
- Should Knowledge about the tyre business.
- They should have proper investment and proper space.
Requirement for Yokohama Tyre Dealership:
- Proper Investment: Without proper investment, you cannot do any business, so it is very important to have a good investment for Tyre dealership business.
- Proper Land requirement: If you are taking a tyre dealership, then let me tell you, that you should have a proper space in which you can easily keep your office, Godown and wheel balancing work along with it.
- Important Documents: For Tyre dealership you need some important documents and licenses.
- Worker: Initially you must have at least 3-4 workers.
- Vehicle: For the supply of the Tyre(If needed).
Also Read: How to apply for the ITC Distributorship ?
Yokohama Tyre Dealership Cost:
- Investment depends on you that which business model you choose to join in the company i.e. Dealership or you want to open outlet.
- If you want to open outlet, you have to purchase around 300 tyres. So, you have to invest approximate INR 15 – 16 lakhs to Open.
- But if you choose Dealership, you have to purchase around minimum of 35-40 Tyre. So, you have to invest approximate INR 5– 6 lakhs to start Dealership.
You need approximate INR 15-16 lakhs to start Yokohama Tyre dealership.
- It completely depends on how big a dealer you want to be.
- Shop cost/ Godown Cost.
- Infrastructure Cost (Interior as suggested by the company).
- Some Equipment (Computer set/ laptop, Printer, Billing software, Alignment machine etc.)
- Labour Cost( Should be minimum 3-5)
- Vehicle cost(If requierd)
- Security Money: Minimum 2 lakh and maximum upto 4 lakh (company will give you 4%-5% interest per annum on you security deposit).
Space Requirement Yokohama Tyre Dealership:
The minimum space required to start an Yokohama Tyre dealership is about 800- 1200 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other automobile accessories together with Tyre then you may require more space.
- Shop Space: 100-200 sq ft.
- Gowdown: 300-500 sq ft.
- Space for the Wheel Balancing: 400-500 sq ft.
But let me tell you one thing, that the company does not allow you to start wheel balancing unless you have worked with the company for at least 1 year.
And if you are planning to open wheel balancing then you have to invest upto 2 lakh with alignment machine of 4-5 lakhs.
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
Financial Documents(If needed, the company can also ask for financial documents to let you know how your financial background is).
Yokohama Tyre Dealership Profits & Margin:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. It depends on how you deal with the customer, because many people also work in 1%, 3%, 5% upto 8% also.
So, the company gives different profits on different tires, so when you take the dealership, then the company tells you the complete details about the profits and margin.
For more information about Profits and Margin Please contact the Yokohama Tyre Executive.
Read also: How to apply for the MRF tyre Dealership?
How to Apply for the Yokohama Tyre Dealership?
To get the Yokohama Tyre dealership, first, you need to contact your territory sales officer. You can get his number by visiting its official website:
- For apply you have to visit https://www.yokohama-india.com/
- There is no any form of the query available for the dealership.
- So, click on the above link, search to the nearest branch office from your location and call to that branch office.
- Once you’ll talk to the branch office your query is forwarded to your area sales manager.
- Within 2-3 days your local area sales manager will call you.
Once you get in touch with the area sales manager then they will guide you to setup your shop and manage your business.
Make sure that there is no other Yokohama tyre dealer in a 2-3 kilo meter radius from your planned shop. If there is any dealers nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.
Yokohama Tyre Contact Details:
If you have any query related to the Yokohama Tyre Dealership, you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned below!
Plot No. 1, Sector 4B, Bahadurgarh Industrial Estate, HSIIDC, Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar, Haryana- 124507.
Tel.: 0127-6662200, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plot No. 1, Sector 4B,Bahadurgarh Industrial Estate, HSIIDC , Bahadurgarh , Jhajjar, Haryana -124507 Tel:. 01276662200
AIHP Signature Plot No. 418-419, Phase IV, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana, 122015 Tel.: 01246179700
C/O ASQUARE CORPORATION, 6, PATEL AVENUE, LOWER GROUND FLOOR, NR. GURUDWARA, S.G HIGHWAY, THALTEJ, AHMEDABAD 380059.
NEW BBMP NO. 158/1 & 158/2, (OLD NO.93), 24TH A CROSS, 5TH MAIN, KARISANDRA, BANASHANKARI 2ND STAGE, BANGALORE 560070.
C/O PRATS ENTERPRISES PVT LTD, PLOT NO. 181, MANCHESWAR INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, SECTOR A, ZONE B, BHUBANESWAR 751010.
C/O PALAKAT LOGISTICS, NO. 1/537 H, EXHIBITION ROAD, WEST HILL, KOZHIKODE DIST. – 673005.
C/O SATGURU AGENCIES, PLOT NO 68, VILLAGE MAKHANMAJRA, U. T. CHANDIGARH 160101.
C/O KV ASSOCIATES, A 39, PACHAYAPPAN STREET, (V.V GIRI SALAI), SATHYAMOORTHY BLOCK, JAFFERKHANPET, CHENNAI 600083.
For more click here.
Process To get Yokohama Tyre Dealership:
- Firstly you have to apply for the Distributorship. Then if company consider your profile for the distributorship then you’ll get a confirmation mail form the company.
- They will survey your area properly, make a plan and discuss with you.
- After a day, they proceed your process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 5 days.
- So, after 5-7 days you can start you Yokohama Tyre Dealership in India.
F.A.Q(Frequently Asked Question):
Q. Who can apply for the Yokoham tyre dealership ?
Ans: Anybody can apply for the dealership, but if they have knowledge of tyre business then it will be good for them to manage his business.
Q. How much space required for the tyre dealership ?
Ans: Around 800-1000 sq ft.
Q. What is Yokohama Tyre Dealership Cost ?
Ans: If you want to open Yokohama Tyre dealership, then you have to invest INR 15-16 lakhs.
Q. What is Yokohama Tyre Dealership profits & Margin ?
Ans: Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. It depends on how you deal with the customer, because many people also work in 1%, 3%, 5% upto 8% also.
We hope that you would have liked reading this blog post on Yokohama Tyre Dealership in India. For more such informative articles, keep visiting YMW Solution.