Bridgestone Tyre Dealership: Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process, Contact Details
Hello friends, today we’ll discuss about Bridgestone Tyre Dealership in this post. So, if you are planning to start a Tyre dealership business, choosing Bridgestone Tyre dealership would be a great. In this article we discuss about getting Bridgestone tyre dealership, investment, profits & margin, how to apply, documents required and much more.
- The Bridgestone is a Japanese multinational tyre manufacturing company.
- It produces the large number of tyre with such a good quality in India.
- As of 2020, the company is the second largest manufacturer of tires in the world, after Michelin (France) but before Goodyear (United States), MRF (India), Continental (Germany) and Pirelli (Italy).
- There are more than 6000+ Bridgestone tyre dealerships all across the India.
Bridgestone Tyre’s Company Details:
|Company size||1,001-5,000 employees|
|Specialties||Bridgestone India Pvt. Ltd. and Offer widest range of tyres|
Eligibility Critria for Bridgestone Tyre Dealership:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th
- Should Knowledge about the tyre business.
- They should have proper investment and proper space.
Requirements for Bridgestone Tyre Dealership:
- Proper Investment: Without proper investment, you cannot do any business, so it is very important to have a good investment for Tyre dealership business.
- Proper Land requirement: If you are taking a tyre dealership, then let me tell you, that you should have a proper space in which you can easily do your office, Godown and wheel balancing work along with it.
- Important Documents: For Tyre dealership you need some important documents and licenses.
- Worker: Initially you must have at least 3-4 workers.
- Vehicle: For the supply of the Tyre(If needed).
Bridgestone Tyre Dealership Cost:
- Investment depends on you that which business model you choose to join in the company i.e. Dealership or you want to open outlet.
- If you want to open outlet, you have to purchase around 300 tyres. So, you have to invest approximate INR 15 – 16 lakhs to Open.
- But if you choose Dealership, you have to purchase around minimum of 35-40 Tyre. So, you have to invest approximate INR 5– 6 lakhs to start Dealership.
You need approximate INR 15-16 lakhs to start Bridgestone Tyre dealership.
- It completely depends on how big a dealer you want to be.
- Shop cost/ Godown Cost.
- Infrastructure Cost (Interior as suggested by the company).
- Some Equipment (Computer set/ laptop, Printer, Billing software, Alignment machine etc.)
- Labour Cost( Should be minimum 3-5)
- Vehicle cost(If requierd)
- Security Money: Minimum 2 lakh and maximum upto 4 lakh (company will give you 4%-5% interest per annum on you security deposit).
Read also: How to apply for the MRF tyre Dealership?
Read also: How to apply for the JK tyre Dealership?
Read also: How to apply for the Ceat tyre dealership?
Space Requirement for Bridgestone Tyre Dealership:
The minimum space required to start an Bridgestone Tyre dealership is about 800- 1200 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other automobile accessories together with Tyre then you may require more space.
- Shop Space: 100-200 sq ft.
- Gowdown: 300-500 sq ft.
- Space for the Wheel Balancing: 400-500 sq ft.
But let me tell you one thing, that the company does not allow you to start wheel balancing unless you have worked with the company for at least 1 year.
And if you are planning to open wheel balancing then you have to invest upto 2 lakh with alignment machine of 4-5 lakhs.
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
Financial Documents(If needed, the company can also ask for financial documents to let you know how your financial background is).
Profits & Margin in Bridgestone Tyre Dealership:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. It depends on how you deal with the customer, because many people also work in 5%, 6%, 7% upto 8% also.
So, the company gives different profits on different tires, so when you take the dealership, then the company tells you the complete details about the profits and margin.
For more information about Profits and Margin Please contact the Bridgestone Tyre Executive.
How to Apply for the Bridgestone Tyre Dealership?
To get the Bridgestone Tyre dealership, first, you need to contact your territory sales officer. You can get his number by visiting its official website:
- For apply you have to visit https://www.bridgestone.co.
- Fill all the details below and submit the form.
- Within 2 days you’ll get a call from your area manager.
Or you can directly call on this 1800-222-088 to submit your query.
Once you get in touch with the area sales manager then they will guide you to setup your shop and manage your business.
Make sure that there is no other Bridgestone tyre dealer in a 2-3 kilo meter radius from your planned shop. If there is any Bridgestone tyre dealers nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.
Bridgestone tyre Contact Details:
If you have any query related to the Bridgestone Tyre Dealership, you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned below!
Office: Bridgestone India Private Limited
Address: Plot No. A43, Phase-II, MIDC Chakan, Village Sawardari, Taluka Khed, Dist. Pune, Maharashtra 410501, India
Toll Free Number: 1800-222-088 Monday to Saturday (10 AM TO 7 PM)
Telephone: 91-2135-672000/1900 Monday to Friday (8:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
Office: Bridgestone India Private Limited
City: Kheda, Dhar
Address : Plot No. 12, Kheda Growth Centre, Post Sagore, Pithampur, Dist. Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, 454774, India
Telephone: 91-7292-423333/423423 : Monday to Friday (8:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
City: Chakan, Pune
Address: Plot No. A43, Phase -II, MIDC Chakan, Village Sawardari, Taluka Khed, Dist. Pune, Maharashtra – 410501, India.
Telephone: +91-021-3567-1900 : Monday to Friday (8:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
F.A.Q(Frequently Asked Question):
Q. Who can apply for the Bridgestone tyre dealership?
Ans: Anybody can apply for the dealership, but if they have knowledge of tyre business then it will be good for them to manage his business.
Q. How much we have to invest initially to get Bridgestone Tyre Dealers?
Ans: Initially you can start by purchase around 35 tyres which costs 5-6 lakhs.
Q. How much space required for the tyre dealership?
Ans: Around 800-1000 sq ft.
We hope that you would have liked reading this blog post on Bridgestone Tyre Dealership Cost in India. For more such informative articles, keep visiting YMW Solution.