JK Tyre Dealership-Eligibility, Requirements, Cost, Profit, Applying Process, Contact Details
If you are planning to start a Tyre dealership business, choosing JK Tyre dealership would be a great. In this article we discuss about getting JK tyre dealership, investment, profits & margin, how to apply, documents required and much more.
- JK Tyre is an Indian tyre manufacturing company run by the Singhania Family.
- The company is headquartered in Delhi.
- It produces the large number of tyre in India.
- It is the largest exporter of tyres in India exporting to over 100 countries.
- JK produces over 16.6 million tyres a year and offers the widest range of tyres to all segments and manufactures world-class radials for heavy-duty trucks and buses, light commercial vehicles, earthmovers, forklifts, tractors, trailers, cars, motorcycles and scooters as well as auto-rickshaws.
Read also: How to get ceat tyre dealership?
Eligibility Criteria for JK Tyre Dealership:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th
- The applicants should free from any criminal cases.
- Should Knowledge about the tyre business.
Requirement JK Tyre Dealership:
- Proper Investment: Without proper investment, you cannot do any business, so it is very important to have a good investment for Tyre dealership business.
- Proper Land requirement: If you are taking a tyre dealership, then let me tell you, that you should have a proper space in which you can easily do your office, Godown and wheel balancing work along with it.
- Important Documents: For Tyre dealership you need some important documents and licenses.
- Worker: Initially you must have at least 3-4 workers.
- Equipments Required: It is for your shop.
- Vehicle: For the supply of the Tyre(If needed).
Investment for JK Tyre Dealership:
You need approximate INR 25-30 lakhs to start JK Tyre dealership.
- It totally depends on you that in which scale you are going to start this dealership.
- Shop cost/ Godown Cost.
- Infrastructure Cost (Interior as suggested by the company).
- Some Equipment (Computer set/ laptop, Printer, Billing software etc.)
- Labour Cost
- Vehicle cost(If requierd)
- Security Money: Around 8-10 lakh.
Space Requirement for JK Tyre Dealership:
The minimum space required to start an JK Tyre dealership is about 800- 1000 sqft. However, if you are planning to sell other automobile accessories together with Tyre then you may require more space.
Shop Space: 100-150 sq ft.
Gowdown: 300-500 sq ft.
Space for the Wheel Balancing: 400-450 sq ft.
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
Profits & Margin in JK Tyre Dealership:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes.These schemes usually start after 6 -12 months from the date, you start your dealership. If you succeed in meeting those sales targets then you can expect good profits.
Bike Tyre: Around 20%.
Car Tyre: Around 12-15% .
Heavy Tyre: Around 8%.
And, it also depends on how you deal with the customer.
For more information about Profits and Margin Please contact the JK Tyre Executive.
How to Apply for the JK Tyre Dealership ?
To get the JK tyre dealership, first, you need to contact your territory sales officer. You can get his number by submitting a query form.
For apply you have to visit https://www.jktyre.com/ fill all the details and submit the form.
You get a call from JK tyre executive within 24 hrs.
Make sure that there is no other JK tyre dealer in a 2-3 kilo meter radius from your planned shop. If there is any JK tyre dealer nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESSPatriot House 3,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002,
REGISTERED OFFICE AND WORKSJaykaygram
Kankroli – 313 342