Tata Motors Dealership: Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process:
If you are interested to start your business in any automobile sector by taking the dealership then you are at the right place. If you want to take dealership of any Indian automobile company which has a long glorious track record then it should be none other than Tata Group’s automobile company Tata Motors.
Tata Motors need no introduction, even a child knows much about the Tata. Tata Motors is the world famous and powerful automobile company. Tata Motors one of the biggest machine partnerships in India has given to the country the greatest chain of utility fomite and elevator car. Tata Motors manufactures commercial and non commercial cars from the establishment.
Overview of Tata Motors dealership:
Everyone is familiar with Tata Group and we all know Tata means trust. We realize Tata Motors dealership provides many interested candidates to work with this top class company of the world. It is one of the greatest and biggest organizations in the world for automobiles which is popular for their quality, values, business ethics loyalty and standard. Tata Motors manufactures a wide range heavy vehicles and cars. People can pick various vehicles as per their budget and choice. Tata Nano is the smallest and lowest priced car launched by Tata Motors.
This company was established in 1945 and has around 7.5 million vehicles now. Tata Motors have dealership and associations with many countries. Taking the dealership means giving spare parts to the clients which is required for the vehicle. Tata Motors is a leading automobile company and you can surely take the dealership. You can at first check the details and get adequate information before applying for the dealership.
Read Also: Hero Motocorp Dealership
Read Also: KTM Dealership/KTM Sports Bike Dealership
Why choose Tata Motors dealership ?
- The prime advantage of taking Tata Motors dealership is you need not stressed about brand building. Tata means trust and people love the brand from the establishment. Tata has a glorious history and the company is very strict for its values.
- The effect of Tata Motors is very strong in our country that once you call yourself a Tata Motors dealer, you get a standard over the all types of challenges.
- Practically all the vehicles from the Tata Motors are best in terms of every aspect and have got positive contribution from client. This reality will go about as a contribution point for it making you doing fair the invoicing and conveyance viewpoints of operations.
- Tata Motors dealers suggests assisting the clients in save with distributing necessities and vehicle updating also. The positive impression of the clients will make your deals to a greater degree.
- Tata Motors gives serious preparation on unused models, on save parts and changing view point.
- The company helps in choosing the showroom location; design the interior which need to maintain the Tata’s standard, helps in established the showroom till launching.
- After the dealership agreement the company conducts a necessary and required training for dealer and the staffs for smooth operation of the business. They also provide all types of necessary support whenever required.
Eligibility Criteria of Tata Motors Dealership:
Tata Motors is a world class automobile company and candidate passionate to take dealership of Tata Motors. But before applying for the dealership you must know the eligibility, those are as follows-
- The candidate’s age should be 24 years or above.
- He/she must have graduation or equivalent degree.
- The candidate should be previous experience in automobile segment.
- Must be passionate and serious for the dealership business and take care of the business.
Read Also: Cars 24 Franchises Cost in India.
Read Also: Mahindra First Choice Franchise in India.
Requirements of Tata Motors Dealership:
- Now we come to the requirement section of the Tata Motors dealership. Here are some major requirements which is mandatory while planning for dealership-
- You need to invest at least 10 crores rupees for Tata Motors dealership.
- The minimum area required for metro cities is 5000-6000 square feet and for non metro cities 3000-4000 square feet.
- In the showroom there should be computer, internet connectivity and air conditioner is compulsory.
- The candidate must have all required documents, the documents list is given below.
- The candidate should be at least minimum experience and knowledge about the automobile segment.
- The candidate should be ready to attain the necessary training program conducted by the company.
- Pick and drop/ delivery service compulsory.
Manpower required for Tata Motors dealer showroom:
Tata Motors always look for efficient, dedicated and trained employee for their showroom. The company has planned to increase the number of female employee in their car showroom. The employees should have the capability to handle various clients and solve their issue. In the showroom following staffs are required-
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Executive
- Workshop manager
- Service Advisor
- Maintenance Staff
Products of Tata Motors:
Tata Motors is India’s largest multinational automobile company manufactures passenger and commercial vehicles. It is the top Indian vehicle company which has 74% market shares. Tata Motors was formerly known as Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company (TELCO). Tata Motors manufactured its first commercial vehicle in 1954. The company manufactures- Automobile parts, spare parts, agricultural equipments, bus, coach, military vehicles, jeep, truck, passenger cars, SUV, vans etc.
Investment Cost of Tata Motors Dealership:
The overall investment required to become a dealer for such a reputed company like Tata Motors is approximately 10 crores of rupees. This 10 crores investment is divided into various parts like workshop equipment, cost of automobile inventory, spare parts and operational requirements like purchasing computer hardware, software, vehicle support etc.
If you make your mind of taking the Tata Motors dealership then you must have the following documents-
- ID Proof: Aadhar card, Voter Card, PAN Card
- Address proof: Ration Card, Electricity bill,
- Bank account details with Passbook details
- Passport size photographs
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Property documents (complete property documents with title and address)
- Lease agreement (if any)
- All types of NOC
- GST Number and GST Certificate
- Trade License
Space Required for Tata Motors Dealership:
If you are planning to own Tata Motors dealership then choosing the right place for the area is must. You need enough space for showroom and workshop. The location must be commercial with proper documents.
- 5000 – 6000 Sq. Ft area required for Metro cities, towns: 3000 to 4000 Sq Ft.
- For workshop or service station space required: 30000 Sq. Ft. to 35000 Sq. Ft. major cities ,small towns : 15000 Sq. Ft to 20000 Sq. Ft.
- Space required for spare parts and service stations : 55000 Sq. Ft to 65000 Sq. Ft major metros, towns : 30000 Sq Ft. to 40000 Sq. Ft.
Profit of Tata Motors Dealership:
Here we are given the Tata Motors India business of FY 22 and 23 of Quarter 3. The given table shows the revenue, the net profit and sales of the vehicles. So, you can get an idea the profit of the Tata Motors dealership business every year. The payback period of Tata Motors dealership investment is 24-36 months.
|12,353 crore INR
|15,794 crore INR
|176 crore INR
|506 crore INR
|Domestic sales (No. of cars)
|Exports (No. of cars)
Read Also: How to take Royal Enfield Dealership ?
Read Also: How to open Maruti Suzuki Dealerships ?
Revenue Sources for Tata Motors Dealership:
If you will take Tata Motors Dealership then you can generate you revenue from many sources. Revenue channels include sale of vehicles, service of vehicles and sales of parts, giving you a continuous revenue cycle that is independent of market scenario which is given below with the margin:
- Vehicles Sales (3%)
- Retail Finance (up to 3%)
- Insurance (up to 40%)
- Vehicle Servicing
- Parts (25%)
- Engine Oil
- Value Added Services
Tata Motors Dealership Training and Support:
Tata Motors always careful and conscious about their dealers and provides all types of support. The company provides following support –
- The dealers support team help in choosing the location of the showroom and carefully supervise the construction and interior decoration of the showroom.
- Tata Motors team conducts necessary training to their dealers and the staffs for properly running the business.
- Company provides product display training and product information training to the staffs.
- Company provides brand promotion and marketing activities for their dealers.
- Company provides product and service pricing support.
- Company supplies the inventory regularly to their dealers.
- The company provides IT support to generate order for the dealers.
How to Apply for the Tata Motors Dealership ?
If you want to take Tata Motors dealership and don’t know how to apply then follow the steps-
- Visit the company’s official website tatamotors.com or click on the link- https://www.tatamotors.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/PV-Dealer-Application-form.pdf
- Here you can get the dealer application form.
- Download the form now fill out the form with the correct details.
- After properly filling out the form, scan all the documents (mentioned in the form).and upload them.
- Sign the form and submit it to the company’s mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send the application form and the other documents to the dealer development cell of the company. The address is given below-
Dealer Development Cell
Tata Motors Ltd.
Passenger Vehicle Business Unit 4th Floor Ahura Centre, 82, Mahakali Caves Road MIDC, Andheri (East) Mumbai 400093
Phone (Board Line): 022- 62407101 – 7109
- You can also call the helpline centre directly and fill out the form with their guidance. They will guide you properly.
Read Also: How to apply for the TVS Dealership ?
Process To get Tata Motors Dealership:
- First of all you have to apply for the Tata Motors Dealership. Then if company consider your profile for the dealership in your area then you’ll get a confirmation mail form the company.
- Company’s executive will explain you via call. If you’ll agree for the dealership.
- Then they will survey your area properly, make a plan and discuss with you.
- After a day, they proceed your process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- You have to pay some amount for the agreement.
- After getting approval you can start you showroom works.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 30 days.
- So, after 60-80 days you can start you Tata Motors Dealership Showroom.
Contact Details of Tata Motors Dealership
If you are planning to own the Tata Motors dealership and know more about the dealership then you can make a call to the following numbers-
Registered Office Address: Bombay Hody street, Fort, Mumbai-400001
Email Id- email@example.com
Phone number: +91 2266658282
|Regional office north: Commercial vehicles: 23341254/011233342152
|Regional office south: Commercial vehicles- 08066373
|Regional office west: Commercial vehicles- 02267927272
|Regional office east: Commercial vehicles- 03366272700
The plenty of government initiatives over the most recent couple of years has seen dealership growing in India. Normally considered a challenging space to make a mark for new models of vehicles, showrooms are the simplest drives for people. If you are interested in taking Tata Motors dealership then it is one of the best brands of automobile in the world and you are investing in an Indian automobile company.
Almost every business follows a hierarchy which includes different resources between a manufacturer and the client. These products pass the supply chain, where the manufacturer sends the items to a dealer then at last to the customers. Anybody who is eligible for Tata Motors dealership can open a showroom and sell the passenger car they are authorized to deal in.
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question):
Q) What is the dealership cost of Tata Motors ?
Ans- The dealership cost is approx. 10 crores rupees. It includes workshop equipment, cost of automobile inventory, spare parts and operational costs.
Q) What types of vehicles are available at Tata Motors dealerships ?
Ans: Tata Motors dealerships offer a wide range of vehicles, including compact cars, sedans, SUVs, electric vehicles, and commercial vehicles. They cater to various customer preferences and needs.
Q) Can I book a test drive at a Tata Motors dealership ?
Ans: Yes, you can book a test drive at a Tata Motors dealership. Simply visit their website or contact the dealership directly to schedule a test drive of your desired Tata vehicle. It’s a great way to experience the vehicle’s performance and features firsthand
Q) What is the profit margin of Tata Motors each car ?
Ans- The profit margin of Tata Motors per car is approx. 40,000-45,000 rupees.
Q) Which is the most sold vehicles of Tata Motors ?
Ans- Tata Nexon model is the highest sold car of Tata Motors.
Q) What is the area requirement of opening a Tata Motors showroom and office ?
Ans- The minimum area required for metro cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai is 5000-6000 square feet and for non metro cities 3000-4000 square feet
Q) What is the payback period of the Tata Motors dealership cost ?
Ans- The payback period of Tata Motors dealership cost is 24-36 months.
Q) Where is the HO of Tata Motors ?
Ans- The HO of Tata Motors is Mumbai.
Q) How can I find a Tata Motors dealership near me ?
Ans: You can easily find a Tata Motors dealership near you by visiting the official Tata Motors website and using their “Dealer Locator” feature. Simply enter your location or zip code to get a list of authorized dealerships in your area.
Q) Can I get my Tata vehicle serviced at any authorized Tata Motors dealership ?
Ans: Yes, you can get your Tata vehicle serviced at any authorized Tata Motors dealership. They have the necessary expertise, equipment, and genuine parts to ensure proper servicing and maintenance of your vehicle.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog entry on the Tata Motors Dealership Cost in India. For additional useful articles like this, keep visiting YMW Solutions.
The information, product and services shared on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or representation, express or implied. YMW Solution Blogs are meant purely for educational discussion about Business, startup and Franchise. The material and information contained herein is for general information purposes only. Consult a professional before relying on the information to make any legal, financial or business decisions.
Use this information strictly at your own risk. YMW Solution will not be liable for any false, inaccurate or incomplete information present on the website. Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this website is updated, relevant and accurate. YMW Solution makes no guarantees about the completeness, reliability, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, product, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.