Coca Cola Distributorship- Requirements, Cost, Profit, Contact details, Applying Process
On May 8, 1886, Dr. John Pemberton introduced the world’s first Coca-Cola beverage at Jacobs’ Pharmacy in Atlanta, Georgia. Since then, Coca-Cola has evolved into a global total beverage company. Coca-Cola India Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, the American multinational beverage corporation. The company was established in India in 1993, and since then, it has grown to become one of the leading beverage companies in the country.
Coca-Cola India offers a wide range of non-alcoholic beverages, including soft drinks, juices, water, and energy drinks. The company has several popular brands in India, including Coca-Cola, Thums Up, Sprite, Fanta, Limca, Maaza, and Minute Maid.
The company operates in all regions of India and has a vast distribution network that reaches more than 2.6 million outlets across the country. Coca-Cola India is also committed to sustainable practices and has implemented several initiatives to reduce its environmental footprint and improve the lives of local communities.
The Coca-Cola system in India is comprised of Coca-Cola India Pvt. Ltd. (CCIPL), the concentrate manufacturing entity and 15 authorized bottlers of The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC), which are responsible for the production of ready-to-drink, non-alcoholic beverages under the Trademarks of TCCC, their distribution and sale in the territory of India. The system also comprises the India branch office of Coca-Cola India Inc., which provides guidance in relation to development of business in India.
So, today we will discuss about the Coca Cola distributorship business, so if you are planning to start a Cold drink or soft drink distributorship business, and want to join with good company then choosing Coca Cola Distributorship would be a great option. In this article, we will discuss about the Coca Cola Distributorship, Investment, profits & margin, Documents, Space Requirements and many more.
Also Read: Tata Gluco Plus Distributorship
Coca Cola Distributorship Company Details:
|Founder||Asa Griggs Candler|
|Industry||Food and Beverage Services|
|Headquarters||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
Why to choose Coca Cola Distributorship?
- When it comes to safety and assurance of quality, Coca Cola Packaged Drinking Water 1 L is the go-to choice. A perfect companion for journeys, meetings, beverages or more, this goes through a unique state-of-art purification process to give consumers pure water and perfect taste.
- You can start their water bottles from the day one.
- And it is very trusted brand.
What is Coca Cola Distributorship?
In the distributorship the company gives you a large amount of its product to sell it to retailers or customers. Coca Cola is the most trusted and verified brand in the world. And the people trust them, specially who are health conscious while drinking water.
So if you will start business with the Coca Cola then you can make good profits in very short time. Coca Cola makes varieties of bottle with different brands which are given below:
Nothing beats the taste of classic Coca-Cola. It is designed to go with everything. The taste of the classic Coca-Cola has remained unchanged for more than 135 years. Bringing all of us together.
Strong Taste not everyone can handle. For 42 years, this iconic brand has been loved by Indians for its strong taste, signature jingle and larger-than-life campaigns.
Add a dash of fun to your life with the Orangey Taste ka Fun-tastic Break taste of Fanta.
Born to Refresh. Sprite’s crisp taste with hit of lemon-lime flavour gives you that unmatched cut-through refreshment.
There are many brands of Coca Cola, Thumbs Up, Fanta, Sprite, Limca. Kinley, Smartwater, Minute Maid, Maaza, Georgia, Costa Coffee, Rani, RIMZIM.
How Coca Cola Supports their Distributors ?
- Partners are serviced by our efficient Sales Team on a regular basis.
- Training & Development programs are conducted to develop sales force’s capabilities.
- Build necessary IT infrastructure set up to evolve with growing needs.
- Rigorous performance measurement systems across all levels to enhance sales effectiveness. Focus on incentivization and pay for performance to motivate Equipped sales force with new tools to increase effectiveness.
- Fixed dispatches as per the requirement of the distributor ensuring minimal loss of sales More distribution hubs to ensure better delivery.
Also Read: Bailley Water Distributorship
Also Read: Tata Gluco Plus Distributorship
Basic Criteria For Coca Cola Distributorship:
- Should be Indian Citizen.
- Minimum age 21 yrs. old.
- The applicants can fulfill the Coca Cola distributorship basic business criteria.
Requirements For Coca Cola Distributorship:
- Godown Area (1500 sq ft – 4000 sqft) and office area 100 sqft
- Commercial vehicle for distribution service
- Manpower (Accountant, Marketing manager, Driver, helper, Loader & Unloader)
- Basic Infrastructure (Computer, Printer, CCTV, Inverter, Table, chair etc)
Coca Cola Distributorship Cost:
If you want to start Coca Cola Distributorship then you need approximate INR 35 lakh – 40 lakh to start Coca Cola Distributorship.
- Refundable security deposit: 5 Lac (Carat)
- You can directly start business by minimum Intial Stock Purchase of 15 lakhs rupee. But it depends on you that how much money you have and in which level you are going to open/start the Distributorship.
- Basic Infrastructure: 1 lac
- Shop/Godown cost (If you have your own space then, it will not cost money): Its cost depends on your place. You can also start you business in your place because if you setup distributorship in your own place, you will save a lot of money.
- Commercial vehicle: 10 lac (No. of vehicle depends on your route)
- Working capital: 5 Lac – 10 lac
- Total Investment: – Rs. 40 Lakh(Approx).
Retailer get freeze from company side after 3 months.
- Monthly Sales upto 500 nos boxes
Big freeze (Double door)= 55K Refundable Deposit
- Monthly sales upto 300 nos. boxes
Medium freeze single door = 45k refundable deposit
- Monthly sales upto 200 nos boxes
Small freeze = 30k refundable deposit
Documents & Licence:
- ID Proof :- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof :- Electricity Bill/Ration Card
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- GST Number
- Shop Act License
- Gumasta License (Trade license)
Coca Cola Brand Portfolio:
Here are some coca cola brand given below:
Space Requirements for Coca Cola Distributorship:
It depends on what would be stocking capacity and your budget. If you stock in very large amount then you need large godown. However with minimum 1000 Sq ft. to 1200 sq ft. you can start Coca Cola distributorship. Make sure that you have enough space for the loading and unloading of the products and have a good area for the parking.
- Shop Space :- 200 sq ft. 300 sq ft.
- Godown Space :- 800 sq ft. to 900 sq ft.
Also Read: Amul Milk Distributorship Business
Coca Cola Distributorship Profits & Margin:
Your profit margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to sell enough boxes of bottle then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes and company will give you more profits above 10%-15%.
|Products Name||No. of Piece per box||Distributor Price||MRP per Bottle||Profit per pack|
|9||620 – 630|
Per bottle (Rs70)
Per bottle Rs 16.42
|MAZA (1 liter)||15||640-650|
Per bottle (Rs 43)
|Maza Tetra Pack|
Per pack Rs 8
|Coca Cola (200 ml)||24||220-230|
Per bottle Rs 9.16
Daily sales = 500 -600 boxes (for sustainable business)
Gross Profit : 15%
For more information about the profits and margin please contact to the coca cola executive.
Marketing For Coca Cola Distributorship:
Where you will supply?
- All local Retailer.
- Catering Industry
- Restaurant, Dhaba
- Bars, wine shop
- Corporate orders
- Industrial supply (Canteen)
- Approach supplier of MNC Company
- Engineering college, mess & Canteen
Also Read: Parle Agro Product Distributorship
Also Read: MDH Masala Distributorship
How to apply for Coca Cola Distributorship ?
If you want to apply for the Coca Cola Distributorship opportunity, then here is step by step guide to apply for the distributorship which is explained in the video given below:
- Visit: https://www.coca-colaindia.com/contact-us/
- Click on the above link, you get a new window.
- After landing on this page you will see a contact information.
- From there you can contact for Coca Cola Distributorship.
Before taking a Distributorship, make sure that there is no other Coca Cola Distributorship within a radius of 4-5 km from your planned shop. If there is a Coca Cola Distributorship nearby, you are very unlikely to find a Distributorship.
Once you get in touch with the sales manager of the area. They will guide you in setting up your shop and train you how to manage inventory, how to approach retailers and introduced new launched products of the company.
Coca Cola Distributorship Contact Details:
If you have any query related to the Coca Cola Distributorship, you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned below!
For consumer related queries, please mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact the consumer helpline at: 1800-208-2653
Process To get Coca Cola Distributorship:
- Firstly you have to apply for the Distributorship. Then if company consider your profile for the distributorship then you’ll get a confirmation mail form the company.
- They will survey your area properly, make a plan and discuss with you.
- After a day, they proceed your process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 5 days.
- So, after 5-7 days you can start you Coca Cola Distributorship in India.
Also Read: Catch Masala Distributorship
Also Read: Everest Masala Distributorship
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question):
Q. How much we have to pay as security fee?
Ans: There is Refundable security deposit: 5 Lac. But it may vary depending on many factors such as location and the size of distributorship.
Q. Does coca cola provide distributorship ?
Ans: Yes, coca cola provide distributorship but for more information about the distributorship contact to the company directly.
Q. Is Food License required or not?
Ans: Required, but if you don’t have then you can get services from our team or Click Here.
Q. What is the Coca Cola Distributorship Cost?
Ans: If you want to start Coca Cola Distributorship then you need approximate INR 35 lakh – 40 lakh to start Coca Cola Distributorship.
Q. Is it profitable or not?
Ans: It is fast moving consumer good products and in the summer season coca cola has in high demand, so there is less margin but your sale will too high. So, obviously you can make more profits above 10%-15% from this business.
Q. How can I get the coca cola distributorship ?
Ans: To apply for the coca cola distributorship you have to contact to the company directly. You can visit its official website to get the number.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog article on Coca Cola Distributorship Cost in India. For additional useful articles like this, keep visiting YMW Solutions.
The contents, services, and information offered on this website are given “as is” and “as available” without any explicit or implied warranties or representations. The sole purpose of the YMW Solution blogs is to have instructive discussions about business, startups, and franchises. Only broad informational purposes are served by the content and information provided here. Before relying on the information to make any legal, financial, or business decisions, consult a specialist.
You should only use this material at your own risk. The website’s misleading, erroneous, or incomplete information is not the responsibility of YMW Solution. Despite all efforts to guarantee that the content on this website is current, pertinent, and correct. YMW Solution disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy, usefulness, and completeness of the information, products, services or associated images on the website for any reason.