Aegis Pure Gas Distributorship- Cost, Profit, Requirements, Applying Process
Hello Friends, today we’ll discuss about the Aegis Pure Gas Distributorship in full details like Eligibility, requirements, investment, documents and licence required and applying process. So, if any individual want to take LPG gas agency then Aegis Pure gas Agency will be a good choice. Let’s talk about the Aegis Pure gas company.
AEGIS is the largest importer of LPG in India. it has many industrial partner such as HPCL, BPCL, Reliance, Essar, Shell, Tata Steel, Valvoline, ONGC, Mahindra, BORL, HUL, Bajaj, Piaggio, Jubilant Life Science, SPL, Bombay Dyeing.
Aegis Pure Gas Company Details:
Oil & Energy
|Specialties||Domestic Liquefied Petroleum Gas, Commercial Liquefied Petroleum Gas, Automotive Liquefied Petroleum Gas, and Auto LPG Dispensing Stations|
AEGIS Introduces Pure gas LPG cylinder in three Segment.
- Domestic LPG
- Commercial LPG
- Industrial LPG
For domestic category, AEGIS design 15 Kg LPG cylinders.
For Commercial market, AEGIS design 21 Kg LPG cylinders.
For Industrial Market, AEGIS design 33 Kg LPG Cylinder.
Basic Criteria for Aegis Pure Gas Distributorship:
- Resident of India.
- 10th/12th and above qualification.
- Own land having area approx 3000 sqft.
- Primary & secondary vehicles for delivering the Cylinder.
- Office at a prominent location with basic infrastructure.
- Capable to invest in cylinder Inventory and working capital.
- ID Proof:- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card, Driving License
- Address Proof:- Electricity Bill/Ration Card
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone No.
- Cancel Cheque
- Business Registration
- Sale deed of Godown Area (3000 Sqft)
If Loan required, then Additional documents required.
- Last 3 years ITR
- Pan Card
- Audit report (If Pvt ltd)
- Land paper of Godown for Cylinder storage.
- Bank Statement for last 1 year (Current/Saving A/C)
- Trade license form Respective authority.
- PESO (Petroleum & Explosive Department) License for cylinder storage
- GST Certificate.
Investment for the Aegis Pure Gas Distributorship:
Investment may be flexible around 10%.
Total Investment required for AEGIS LPG Distributorship= Rs 20 – Rs 25 Lac.
- Refundable Deposit for LOI= Rs 3 Lac (After deposit LOI will be issued)
- Construction of PESO approved Godown for Cylinder Storage= Rs 5 Lac
- PESO License= Rs 50,000/- (Included Liaison Amount)
- Own 3 wheeler Vehicle: 3,50000/-
- Deposit for 400 Nos. empty cylinder (21 Kg) @ Rs 1800 per cylinder: Rs 7,20,000/-
- Gas filling Cost for 400 cylinder (21Kg): Rs 6,00,000/-
Total Investment= 25 Lac
Commission in Aegis Pure Gas Distributorship:
AEGIS Provides Rs 13 to Rs 15 per Kg commission.
For commercial cylinder (21 Kg) total profit will be= Rs 273 per cylinder
Expenses in Aegis Pure Gas Distributorship:
|Particulars of Expenses||Per Month (in Rs)|
|Driver cum loader/unloader||8000|
|Petrol / Diesel||5000|
|Sales Person for Marketing||10000|
|Total Monthly Expenses||30,000/-|
If rotation of cylinder will be double in month. The sale will be 800 cylinders per month.
Gross Profit= 800 cylinder * Rs 273 = 2, 18,000 /-
Net Profit = Gross Profit – Taxes (GST) – Expenses
= Rs 2, 18000 – Rs 39,312 (GST) – Rs 30,000
Net Profit = Rs 1, 49,088 /-
Procedure for the Aegis Pure Gas Distributorship:
- Submit ‘Application form for Distributorship’ duly filled with all the supporting documents.
- Interview & Screening process.
- Issuance of Letter of Intent after successful screening process.
- Deposit of interest free Security Deposit within time limit specified in LOI and signing of “Distributor Agreement”.
- Application to CCOE for Godown drawing plan approval and simultaneous application to local authorities for obtaining NOC.
- Construction of Godown for storage of LPG – as per PESO regulations.
- Final application for seeking Godown license with all the supporting documents, inspection by PESO.
- License from PESO for storage of LPG.
- Commissioning & Launch of Aegis Pure gas Distributorship.
How to apply for the Aegis Pure Gas Distributorship ?
To apply for the Aegis Pure Gas Distributorship, you have to follow the following steps which is given below:
- You have to visit its official website of Aegis: http://www.aegisretail.in/
- Click on the above link.
- Fill all the details properly, and submit the form successfully.
- After submitting, you get call from the your local area manager within 2 days.
- Once you talk to the area manager then you can get all the information about the Aegis Pure Gas Distributorship in india.
1202, Tower B, Peninsula Business Park, G.K.Marg, Lower Parel(W), Mumbai – 400 013, India
Phone: +91 22 6666 3666, +91 22 6666 3777
502, 5th Floor, Skylon, G.I.D.C., Char Rasta, Vapi – 396195, Dist. Valsad, Gujarat
Expansion Location for the Aegis Pure Gas Distributorship:
- North :- Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South :- Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East :-Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West :-Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central :-Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories :-Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu ,Jammu and Kashmir,
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. What is the minimum land requirement for the LPG gas Distributorship?
Ans: Minimum 5000 sqft land required for the Aegis Pure gas distributorship godown.
Q. How many days takes to do all the process?
Ans: Approx 25 days.
Q. Total Investment for Aegis Pure Gas Distributorship ?
Ans: Minimum investment to start Aegis Pure Gas Agency is approx Rs: 25-30 Lakhs.
Q. Is it profitable or not ?
Ans: Yes, because in Aegis Pure Gas Distributorship, Profits & Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start a LPG gas agency.
Q. Is there any Security Deposit or not?
Ans: Refundable Deposit for LOI= Rs 3 Lac (After deposit LOI will be issued).
Q. How can I contact to get Aegis Pure Gas Distributorship ?
Ans: All the information is given above. Or you can fill this form click here.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.