Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship- Cost, Profit, Requirements, Applying Process
If you are planning to take Pashu Aahar distributorship then today we will tell you about how you can get a good income by taking Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship in your area. Kamdhenu Cattle Feed Pvt. Ltd., known for its many interventions and achievements, in the field of Manufacturer and Supplier of premium Cattle Feed. So, in this article we’ll discuss about the the Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship, cost, Investment, Profit, Requirements and many more in this article.
- Kamdhenu Cattle Feed Pvt. Ltd. is a Manufacturer and Supplier of premium Cattle Feed named as KAPILA CATTLE FEED.
- Kapila Cattle Feed is one of the largest cattle feed manufacturer company in India with ultra modern infrastructure.
- They ensure that the best raw materials are utilized to produce an end product of the highest quality.
- As a leading Cattle Feed producer in India, with a production capacity of 2000 Tons of cattle feed per day.
- Boosts the animal’s immunity, improves their digestive system, keeps the cattle safe from illness and infertility issues.
Kapila Pashu Aahar Company Details:
|Industry||Cattle Feed, Mash & Rice Bran Oil|
|Sales Volume:||350 Crores|
|Headquarters||Kanpur (U.P.) India|
|Specialties||Quality cattle feed, Competitive pricing, Vast distributors, Vast dealer network|
Why to choose Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship?
- Most trusted and recognized Cattle Feed in India.
- They Offers cattle feed products, which are thoroughly hygienic and safe for cattle.
- Products they supply are manufactured from the finest quality raw materials
- Leading manufacturer of Cattle feed with biggest dealer network of over 300 distribution points in India.
- Ultra modern technology which helps in producing a high quality product.
- These feeds is prepared according to the standards given by Indian Government with I.S.I. Feed II type quality.
Eligibility Criteria for Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship:
- Should be Indian Citizen.
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th pass.
- They should have proper investment and proper space.
- They must have a two Vehicle and staff for the retailing work in the market.
Investment For Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship:
If you want to take Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship in your area then, actually the investment depends on you that in which level you are going to start in your area, is any distributors already available, which product you choose for and how much you make sales.
There are two Product in this company:-
- Kapila Pashu Aahar
If you want to be a distributor of Kapila Pashu Aahar then,
- Initially you have to purchase 30 tonnes product.
- You have to invest 5 – 6 lakh for the stocks.
- Vehicle cost(may be 2 or 3 or 4 wheeler): 3 lakh
- Shop/Godown cost: 600- 800 sq ft.( its cost depends on your location)
- Staff Cost: May be 2-3 staff.
- Total Investment: 8 lakh – 10 lakh
If you want to be a distributor of Kapvita then, you can start your business with low investment of 40,000 – 45,000.
If you want to be Dealer then, you can start with 2 lakh investment (in which you get 10 tonnes initial product).
Also Read: How to take IFFCO Bazar Franchise ?
Space Requirement for the Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship:
The minimum space required to start an Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship is about 600- 800 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other company’s products related to Pashu Aahar together with Kapila Pashu Aahar products then you may require more space.
- Office :- 100 Square Feet To 200 Sqft
- Godown :- 500 Square Feet To 600 Sqft
Total Space :- 600 Square Feet To 800 Sqft.
Kapila Pashu Aahar Products:
- KAPILA DAIRY SPECIAL (BY PASS)
- KAPILA BALANCED FEED
- KAPILA SUPER PALLET
- KAPILA BUFFALO SPECIAL
- KAPILA HI PRO
- CALF FEED
Documents and License required:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card
Firm Delivery Address Proof
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
Shop agreement / Sale deed
Profits and Margin in Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you will be get more profit, because time to time company runs many schemes and offers which totally depends on your sale target.
There are various products in this company, so company give different profits on different products.
- On an average in distributorship 60 – 80 rupee per bag.
- On an average in retailer 150 – 160 rupee per bag.
But, there is not an exact profits and margin, because it depends on many factors.
So, for more information about the profits and margin please contact to Kapila Pashu Aahar Customer care.
How to apply for the Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship?
To apply for the Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship, follow the following steps given below:
But, before applying make sure that there should not any distributor already available in your area.
- Visit https://www.kapilacattlefeed.com/.
- Click on the above link.
- Fill all the required details in the form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within 1 week you get a call from your area manager.
Or, if you didn’t get any call from the Kapila Pashu Aahar customer executive within 2 days then call on the number which is given below:
Registered Head Office:
KAMDHENU CATTLE FEEDS PVT LTD
- 109/363, RK Nagar, GT Road, Kanpur (U.P.) India
- Landline Number : +91 512 2540021
- Enquiry Number : +91 9235425981
- Email : [email protected], [email protected]
Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship Expansion Location
- North :- Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South :- Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East :- Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West :- Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central :- Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories :- Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir.
Process To get Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship:
- Firstly you have to meet with your local area manager.
- They will survey your area properly, and make a chart for your retailing.
- After a day, they proceed you process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And within a week you can start you business.
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. Can any person start this Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship?
Ans: Yes, any person can start.
Q. Which documents and licence required?
Ans: No, more documents are required except personal documents, which is mentioned above.
Q. Total Investment for the Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship?
Ans: If you want to be a distributor of Kapila Pashu Aahar then, you have to invest approx 8 – 10 lakh. But, if you want to be a distributor of Kapvita then, you can start your business with low investment of 40,000 – 45,000.
Q. Is it profitable or not ?
Ans: If your shop is at high crowdy area where there is excessive movement of farmers then it is profitable.
Q. Is there any Security Deposit or not?
Q. How can I contact to apply for the Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship ?
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.