IFFCO Pashu Aahar Distributorship : Requirement, Investment, Profit, Applying Process
If you are planning to take Pashu Aahar distributorship then today we will tell you about how you can get a good income by taking IFFCO Pashu Aahar Distributorship in your area. Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO), known for its many interventions and achievements, collaborated with the giants Bharti Airtel and Star Global Resources Ltd. and created IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Ltd.
- IFFCO Kisan launched its Cattle Feed with an objective to provide a quality product for improvised cattle health and better milk production.
- IFFCO Kisan Balanced Cattle Feed contains necessary proteins, minerals, and vitamins, helping grow and maintain cattle and increase milk production.
- It is manufactured with the best quality grains, brans, molasses, minerals, and vitamins, which is highly palatable to the animals and helps maintain their overall health.
- Regular consumption of our cattle feed, increases the milk’s density and quality, which further produces more butter and fat content in the milk.
- It is a balanced mixture of protein mineral vitamins, calcium carbohydrate fats as per animal requirement, prepared according to the National Dairy Development Board’s guidelines.
- Boosts the animal’s immunity, improves their digestive system, keeps the cattle safe from illness and infertility issues.
IFFCO Pashu Aahar Company Details:
|Company size||501-1,000 employees|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Specialties||Green SIM, Fertiliser, Pesticides, Insecticides, Farmer SIM, KCC, Kisan Call Center, Agriculture Advisory, Agri Expert, Krishi Gyan, Expert Advice, IFFCO, IFFCO Kisan, Kisan Seva Kendra, Krishi Salah, Mandi price, Kisan Suvidha, Weather forecast, Kisan Kendra, Farmer, Agri News, agtech, AI, innovation, and IO|
Product Of IFFCO Pashu Aahar Distributorship:
Eligibility Criteria of IFFCO Pashu Aahar Distributorship:
- Should be Indian Citizen.
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th pass
- They should have proper investment and proper space.
- They must have a two Vehicle and staff for the retailing work in the market.
Investment for the IFFCO Pashu Aahar Distributorship:
If you want to take IFFCO Pashu Aahar Distributorship in your area then, actually the investment depends on you that in which level you are going to start in your area and how much you make sales.
You need approximate INR 5 lakhs – 6 lakhs to start IFFCO Pashu Aahar Distributorship.
- Initially you have to purchase approx 400 bags.
- You have to invest 3.5 – 4 lakh for the stocks.
- Vehicle cost(may be 2 or 3 or 4 wheeler): 3 lakh
- Godown cost: 300- 400 sq ft.( its cost depends on your location)
- Staff Cost: May be 2-3 staff.
Also Read: How to apply for the IFFCO Bazar Franchise ?
Space Requirement for the IFFCO Pashu Aahar Distributorship:
The minimum space required to start an IFFCO Pashu Aahar Distributorship is about 300- 400 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other company’s products related to Pashu Aahar together with IFFCO Pashu Aahar products then you may require more space.
Documents and License required:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
Shop agreement / Sale deed
Profits and Margin in IFFCO Pashu Aahar Distributorship:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you will be get more profit.
There are various products in this company, so company give different profits on different products.
- In distributorship 60 – 80 rupee per bag.
- In retailer 150 – 160 rupee per bag.
For more information about the profits and margin please contact to IFFCO Customer care.
How to apply for the IFFCO Pashu Aahar Distributorship ?
To apply for the IFFCO Pashu Aahar Distributorship, follow the following steps given below:
But, before applying make sure that there should not any distributor already available in your area.
- Visit https://www.iffcokisan.com/
- Fill all the required details in the form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within 1 week you get a call from customer executive.
Or, if you didn’t get any call from the IFFCO Pashu Aahar customer executive within 2 days then call on the number
IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Limited
IFFCO House, 34, Nehru Place New
IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Limited
C1-District Centre Saket
New Delhi- 110017
For more detalis please visit the official website: https://www.iffcokisan.com/
Process To get IFFCO Pashu Aahar Distributorship:
- Firstly you have to meet with your local area manager.
- They will survey your area properly, and make a chart for your retailing.
- After a day, they proceed you process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And within a week you can start you business.
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. Can any person start this IFFCO Pashu Aahar Distributorship?
Ans: Yes, any person can start.
Q. Which documents and licence required?
Ans: No, more documents are required except personal documents.
Q. Total Investment?
Ans: 5- 6 Lakh.
Q. Is it profitable or not ?
Ans: If your shop is at high crowdy area where there is excessive movement of farmers then it is profitable.
Q. Is there any Security Deposit or not?
Q. How can I contact to the IFFCO Pashu Aahar ?
Ans: Mentioned above
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.
Also Read: Parle Agro Product Distributorship in 2021.