How to get UltraTech Cement Dealership?
Today, we will discuss about the cement business, if you are planning to start a cement dealership business, choosing UltraTech cement dealership which is India’s No. 1 cement would be a great option. In this article, we will discuss about the Ultratech cement dealership, Investment, profits & margin, Documents, Space Requirements and many more.
Why to choose UltraTech cement dealership?
- UltraTech Cement Limited is an India’s No. 1 cement company.
- Established in Mumbai and run by Aditya Birla Group.
- It is largest manufacturer of grey, ready mix concrete and white cement.
- Its operations span across India, UAE, Bahrain & Sri Lanka.
- It provide good profits.
- It has a network of over 80,000 partner across the country, with a market reach of more than 80% Indian cities and towns.
- You can start their dealership in very less investment.
Read also: How to apply for the Berger Paint Dealership?
Read also: How to apply for the Asian Paint Dealership?
What is UltraTech Cement Dealership?
Under Dealership, the company give you their product’s stock on the behalf of your deposit money and give rights to sell in the market by using their name.
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th /12th.
- The applicants should free from any criminal cases.
- Should Knowledge about the Cement Business.
You need approximate INR 10 – 12 lakhs to start UltraTech Cement dealership.
- It totally depends on you that in which scale you are going to start this dealership.
- Dealership Security Deposit via DD :- 2 – 2.5 lakhs( Maximum you can deposit 5 lakhs in which the company will give you interest around 5-6% per annum).
- Initial Stock Purchase :- Minimum of 1.5 lac.
- Shop Interior and Warehouse -> 1 to 1.5 lakhs
- Labour for loading and unloading (1st month salary) -> 30,000 (3 people)
- Shop and godown cost -> (It depends on the area or your shop location).
- Vehicle for Delivery – If Required
Read also: How to get Acc Cement dealership?
Land required to Start a Dealership
The minimum shop area required to start an UltraTech Cement dealership is 600 -700 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other building materials together with cement then you may require more space.
Minimum capacity :- 20 tonnes (400 Bags)
Shop :- 150-200 sq ft.
Godown :- 450-500 sq ft.
Make sure that your shop has enough parking space for loading and unloading cement .
Profits and Margin in UltraTech Cement Dealership:
You can expect a profit of around 3% to 6% on sales.
Your profit margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to fulfill company’s monthly sales then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes.
These schemes usually start after 6 -8 months from the date, you start your dealership. If you succeed in meeting those sales targets then you can expect up to an 6% profit margin.
You have to give approx 1-2 lakh minimum per month sale.
ID Proof :- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof :- Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
Outlet Trade license
Shop agreement / Sale deed
How to get UltraTech Cement Dealership?
To get an UltraTech Cement dealership, first, you need to contact your territory sales officer. You can get his number by calling UltraTech cement toll free customer care number 1800 210 3311.
Or you can contact UltraTech Cement by visiting their site. Click here to apply
- Click on the above link, and fill all the details, and submit the form.
Once you get in touch with the area sales manager, he will guide you in setting up your cement dealership shop and help in managing your business.
Make sure that there is no any other UltraTech cement dealer in a 3-4 kilo meter radius from your planned shop. If there is any UltraTech cement dealer nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.
I hope this article will help you more about the all process and requirements, so if you like this article please share this post..