Relaxo Footwear Distributorship- Requirements, Cost, Profit, Applying Process
Relaxo Footwear Distributorship- Requirements, Cost, Profit, Applying Process
Hello friends, if you are planning to take one of the best footwear distributorship. Want to join with the world class footwear industry. Then, choosing Relaxo footwear Distributorship would be a great. So, today we’ll discuss about Relaxo Footwear Distributorship in this post which includes Relaxo Footwear Distributorship cost, profits & margin, how to apply, documents required and much more.
Relaxo footwear limited is a Indian brand that was established in the year 1976. Its headquarter is located in New Gujarat. Relaxo alone holds 5% share of the Indian market as there are many other brands inside company such as Flite footwear, Sparks footwear, Bahamas footwear, Schoolmate footwear and Boston footwear also come under Relaxo company.
Relaxo is the largest footwear manufacturer in India and the second largest company in terms of earnings, serving the nation since four decades, and is today ranked among the top 500 most valuable companies. Its most popular brand- Relaxo, Sparx, Flite, & Bahamas are a leader in their space. Having a pan India Distribution footprint, Relaxo also operates a 350+ strong network of own retail outlets, with availability on all major eCommerce portal as well. The founders of this company are Mukund Lal Dua. The brand advertiser of this company is Salman Khan, the other brands of this company are promoted by Akshya Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Sonakshi Sinha.
Also Read: How to apply for the Red Chief Franchise?
Also Read: How to apply for the Bata Footwear Showroom Franchise ?
Relaxo Footwear Company’s Details:
|Company size||1,000-5,000 employees|
|Traded As||NSE: RELAXO & BSE: 530517|
|Specialties||Relaxo, Sparx, Flite, & Bahamas|
Why to choose Relaxo Footwear ?
- Relaxo is the largest footwear manufacturer in India and a Fortune 500(India) Company. With 9% of the annual global output of 22 billion pairs.
- It provide quality products at affordable prices, it manufactures slippers, sandals and sports & casual shoes.
- Relaxo has a huge customer base.
- Having a pan India Distribution footprint, Relaxo also operates a 350+ strong network of own retail outlets, with availability on all major e-commerce portals as well.
- Relaxo has 8 manufacturing facilities with a capacity to produce~7.5 lac pair/day.
Brands in Relaxo Footwear:
- Relaxo: An iconic brand synonymous with rubber slippers. Relaxo has earned decades of trust cutting across genders, age and class making it the most versatile footwear for all segments of society.
- Flite: A popular range of fashionable and semi-formal slippers for everyday wear. Flite enables people to take on the day with style and confidence.
- Sparx: One of the most loved footwear brands in India. Sparx reflects the attitude, style, dynamism and spirit of young India. Endorsed by Bollywood’s fitness hero – Akshay Kumar it offers sports shoes, sandals & slippers.
- Bahmas: For the ever restless youth change is the only constant. Endorsed by Salman Khan, the colorful range of Bahamas casual flip flops exude the spirit of freedom fun and modernity of youth.
- Schoolmate: Relaxo Footwear presents the smart Schoolmate footwear for your smart and active kids. It offers only sports and school footwear.
- Boston: A brand that marries craft and comfort with a masterstroke of perfection. Boston stands for elegance for men who are walking towards their success, in their professional life.
- Mary Jane: Mary Jane is the answer to every woman’s dream of a footwear wardrobe. Combining style and quality, the stylish footwear makes a woman put her best foot forward with panache.
- Kid’s Fun: Brimming with energy, children need footwear that can be as exciting as their spirit. Kids Fun offers a world of footwear to keep pace with the young champs.
Things to keep in mind before starting a footwear business:
- Before entering in Footwear business, make sure you must have some knowledge about this business.
- Do a proper survey or meet to that person who is already working this business. Get some knowledge from them.
- Shoes/Slippers once you order will not be able to be returned to the company. The company only accepts refund of default footwear/slippers. So, before ordering do a survey in your area or discuss with the footwear seller which foot number shoes/slippers are mostly sold in this area, then place the order.
- In the footwear business, there is no specific area fixed for any distributor to supply. You can sell wherever you want. Due to this, footwear business is highly competitive business. Initially you have to make customers by yourself.
- Sometimes you have to give more discount to the sellers to make more n more customers.
Eligibility Criteria for Relaxo Footwear Distributorship:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Have knowledge about business.
- They should have proper investment.
- Must have Proper space(the space must be at such place where there is high footfall area)
- Documents required
- Staff Required
Also Read: Cozyworld lux franchise
Also Read: Tata Indicash ATM Franchise
Relaxo Footwear Distributorship Cost:
If you want to take Relaxo Footwear Distributorship in your area then, you need approximate INR 20-30 lakhs to Start this Distributorship business which depends on your location.
- Franchise Fee: NA
- Security Deposit: 1 lakh in which company will provide 8% interest per annum and it is refundable.
- Interior as directed by company: Rs 2000 sqft.
- Amount for the Initial stock : 12 lac – 15 lac .
- Shop cost: 800- 1200 sq ft.( its cost depends on your location)
- 1 sales manager and 4 Staff Cost.
Space Required for Relaxo Footwear Distributorship:
The minimum space required to start Relaxo Footwear Distributorship is about 800 -1200 sq ft. Make sure the store space must be in high footfall area such as in the main market or city center. And if you also take some other company distributorship then you need more space.
You can do retailing as well as distributor work. So, if you are planning will do retailing as well as distributorship then you have to separate you shop and godown. You can keep your shop space about 200 sqft – 300 sqft and 600 sqft – 900 sqft for you godown.
Important Documents Required:
- Name of Distributorship Firm
- Type of Firm
- Registered Address
- 2 Blank Undated signed cheques
- GST Number
- Pan Number of Distributorship
- Property leased by / Owned By
- Contact Person
- Contact No
- Outlet Trade license
- Shop & Establishments Licence
- sales tax certificates
- ITR(If needed, the company can also ask for last 2yr ITR)
Relaxo Footwear Distributorship Profits & Margin:
Your earning depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. There is no monthly target in the beginning, so you can make your customers freely. There are lots of various product ranges in this company in Footwear. So there are different margin on all products, but overall Profit & Margin on MRP in Relaxo Footwear Distributorship: 40% .
ROI Tenure: 6-8 month.
If you will work better with the company then there is lot of schemes in this company which depends on your sale. So, you can be eligible for this scheme and can earn more money. But, this scheme usually start after 5-6 months.
Also Read: How to apply for the Me n Moms Franchise?
Also Read: How to apply for the Grocery 4U Supermarket?
How to apply for the Relaxo Footwear Distributorship ?
To apply for the Relaxo Footwear Distributorship, you have to follow some following steps which is given below:
- Visit: https://www.relaxofootwear.com/
- Click on the above link.
- After landing on this page, you’ll see a Become a Franchise form.
- Fill all the details and submit the form successfully.
- Wthin 2-3 days, you get a call from customer executive.
Or, if you don’t get any call from Relaxo Footwear Distributorship customer executive within 2 days, then call the number below:
Toll Free: 1800-108-6001
Relaxo Footwear Distributorship Contact Details:
If you have any query related to the Relaxo Footwear Distributorship, you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned below!
Aggarwal City Square, Plot No. 10, Mangalam Place, District Center, Rohini Sector-3, Delhi – 110085
Process to get Relaxo Footwear Distributorship:
- Firstly you have to send you store location images and details to the manager.
- They will survey your area properly, and make a plan .
- After a day, they proceed you process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 15 -30 days.
- So, after 25-30 days you can start you Relaxo Footwear Distributorship store.
Also Read: Jan Aushadhi Kendra Franchise/ PMBJK
Also Read: Amul Distributorship Fresh and Frozen Products
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ):
Q. Who is the owner of Relaxo ?
Ans: The owner of Relaxo is Mukund Lal Dua and Ramesh Kumar dua.
Q. How many brands Relaxo are there ?
Ans: There are 10 Brand in Relaxo compay including Relaxo, Flite, Sparx, Bahamas, Schoolmate, Boston, Mary Jane, Kid’s Fun.
Q. Is distributorship and Franchise of Relaxo Footwear Investment same ?
Ans: No, if you want to take Relaxo franchise then the initial investment is INR 30 Lakh required. This includes the store setup cost of 11 Lakh, Franchise fee of 2 Lakh, and the initial stock of 17 Lakh. But if you want to take Relaxo distributorship then you have to invest approximate INR 20-30 Lakh.
Q. What is the Relaxo Footwear Distributorship cost?
Ans: If you want to take Relaxo Footwear Distributorship in your area then, you need approximate INR 20-30 lakhs to Start this Distributorship business which depends on your location.
Q. Is there any Security Deposit or not?
Ans: You have to deposit 1 lakh which is refundable.
Q. How many days takes to do all the process?
Ans: In this process it takes approx 15-20 days to start this business.
Q. Is footwear distributorship business profitable or not ?
Ans: Yes. this company provide more profit about 40% on MRP.
Q. How can I contact to get Relaxo Footwear Distributorship?
Ans: If you want to apply for distributorship then you can contact through Phone: 1800-108-6001 and Email: email@example.com
We hope that you would have liked reading this blog post on Relaxo Footwear Distributorship in India. For more such informative articles, keep visiting YMW Solution.