Parle Distributorship: Requirements, Investment, Profits & Margin, Applying Process, Contact Details
Hello Friends, today we are going to discuss about the Parle Distributorship that what will be the investment, profit, Documents required and how to contact to the company or apply for the Parle Distributorship. So, after reading this article i can surely say that you can apply for the Parle Distributorship.
- Parle Products Private Limited is an Indian food products company.
- It has been India’s largest manufacturer of biscuits and confectionery, for almost 90 years.
- As of 2020, as per Nielsen, Parle G is the largest selling biscuit brand in the world.
- Both Parle Agro and Parle Product belong to the Parle group, founded by Mohanlal Dayal Chauhan in 1929.
- The Parle brand became well known in India following the success of products such as the Parle-G biscuits and cold beverages like Gold Spot, Thumbs Up and Frooti.
- It has 150+ product range, 36 popular brand and 21+ Export destination.
Also Read: How to open 7heven supermarket?
Parle Distributorship Company Details:
|Food & Beverages
|Namkeen and Savories, Chips, Fun Foods, and Frozen Food
Eligibility Critria for Parle Distributorship:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th
- Should Knowledge in the field of FMCG Distributorship business.
- They should have proper investment and proper space.
- They must have a Vehicle and staff for the retailing work in the market.
Parle Distributorship Cost:
If you want to take Parle Distributorship in your area then, actually the investment depends on your area that how much area you are covering for your retailing.
You need approximate INR 15-16 lakhs to start Parle Distributorship.
- You have to pay 10 lakh for initial stock in which 2 lakh as a security fee and 8 lakh is for product. But the billing will be on 10 lakh.
- Shop cost/ Godown Cost( Rent cost depends on your location)
- Staff Cost( Should be minimum 3-5)
- Vehicle cost( it may be on rent or own)
Space Requirement for Parle Distributorship:
The minimum space required to start Parle Distributorship opportunity is about 800-1000 sq ft. However, if you are planning to take other FMCG products distributorship together with Parle Company product then you may require more space.
You can keep both your shop and godown separate and also in a single space. But it is not the exact space requirement. I provided you the minimum space for the Distributorship.
Important Documents required:
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
Also Read: How to Open Grocery 4u supermarket?
Also Read: Gopal Namkeen Distributorship: Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process, Contact
Parle Distributorship Profit & Margin
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. There is no monthly target in the beginning, so you can make your customers freely. There are lots of various product ranges in this company.
So, total profit provide by the company is around only 4.8% – 5.5%.
And there is lot of schemes in this company which depends on your sale. But this scheme start after 5-6 months
How to apply for the Parle Distributorship?
If you want to apply for the Parle Distributorship opportunity, then here is step by step guide to apply for the distributorship which is explained in the video given below:
- Visit https://www.parleproducts.com/contact-us
- Fill all the required details in the form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within 2 days you get a call from customer executive.
Or, if you didn’t get any call from the Parle customer executive within 2 days then call on the number which is given below:
Parle Distributorship Contact Details:
Mumbai – 400057, Maharashtra.
Process To get Parle Distributorship:
- Firstly you have to meet with your local area manager.
- They will survey your area properly, and make a chart for your retailing.
- After a day, they proceed you process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business.
- They’ll provide you training also.
- And within a week you can start you business.
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question):
Q. How much we have to pay as security fee?
Ans: There is no any need to pay security fee.
Q. Is Food Licence required or not?
Ans: Required, but if you don’t have then after applying you can apply.
Q. What is the Parle Distributorship Cost?
Ans: If you want to take Parle Distributorship in your area then, actually the investment depends on you that in which level you are going to start. But you need minimum 15 lakh to 16 lakh to start.
Q. Is it profitable or not?
Ans: It is fast moving consumer good products, so there is less margin but your sale is too high. So, obviously you can make more profit from this business
Q. How we come to know that there is already Parle Distributorship available in my area?
Ans: It is very simple, visit your nearby kirana retail store and ask them who provide you the Parle Products.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.