MRF(Madras Rubber factory) Tyre Dealership:
If you are planning to start a Tyre dealership business, choosing MRF Tyre dealership would be a great. In this article we discuss about getting MRF tyre dealership, investment, profits & margin, how to apply, documents required and much more.
- MRF Tyre is an Indian tyre manufacturing company run by the K. M. Mammen Mappillai.
- The company is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu , India.
- It produces the large number of tyre in India.
- It also ranks 14th on the list of the largest tyre manufacturing companies in the world.
- MRF produces over 16.6 million tyres a year and offers the widest range of tyres to all segments and manufactures world-class radials for heavy-duty trucks and buses, light commercial vehicles, earthmovers, forklifts, tractors, trailers, cars, motorcycles and scooters as well as auto-rickshaws.
- There are more than 5,500+ MRF dealerships all across India.
Read also: How to get ceat tyre dealership?
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th
- The applicants should free from any criminal cases.
- Should Knowledge about the tyre business.
- Proper Investment
- Proper Space
- Important Documents
- Staff Required
- Equipments required
- Vehicle (optional)
You need approximate INR 25-30 lakhs to start MRF Tyre dealership.
- It totally depends on you that in which scale you are going to start this dealership.
- Shop cost/ Godown Cost.
- Infrastructure Cost (Interior as suggested by the company).
- Some Equipment (Computer set/ laptop, Printer, Billing software etc.)
- Labour Cost
- Vehicle cost(If required)
- Security Money: Min. 5 Lakh Max 10 lakh.
The minimum space required to start an MRF Tyre dealership is about 800-1200 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other automobile accessories together with Tyre then you may require more space.
Shop Space: 100-200 sq ft.
Gowdown: 300-500 sq ft.
Space for the Wheel Balancing: 400-500 sq ft.
But, the company does not allow for wheel balancing in initially until you have worked for 7-8 months with the company.
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
Read also: How to get JK tyre dealership?
Profits & Margin:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes.These schemes usually start after 6 -12 months from the date, you start your dealership. If you succeed in meeting those sales targets then you can expect good profits. There are some profits:
MRF tyre provide Profit Margin: 4%-8%
If we sell 50 Nos. of tyre for four wheeler per day (Supply + sale)
Approx price per Tyre Rs 5000/-
Then daily sale Revenue will be Rs 2,50,000/-
Then per day profit will be= Rs 20,000/- (consider 8% profit Margin)
If we consider for 28 working days then total gross profit per month will be Rs 5,60,000/-
Staff Required: Initially, 3 Members Are Enough
|1.||Space Rent||1,00,000/- (Godown+ Office space)|
|2.||Manpower (4 Nos)||50,000/-|
Net Profit Per Month : 3,80,000/- (maximum Profit)
For more information about Profits and Margin Please contact the MRF Tyre Executive.
How to Apply for MRF Tyre Dealership ?
To get the MRF tyre dealership, first, you need to contact your territory sales officer. You can get his number by submitting a query form.
For apply you have to visit https://www.mrftyres.com/contact-us fill all the details and submit the form.
You get a call from MRF tyre executive within 24 hrs.
Make sure that there is no other MRF tyre dealer in a 2-3 kilo meter radius from your planned shop. If there is any MRF tyre dealer nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.
Contact Details:AddressThe Franchise Promotion Manager,
MRF Limited 124, Greams Road,
Chennai – 600 006
Fax: 044-28294154 / 28290562