Balaji Wafers Product Distributorship: Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process
Hello Friends, today we are going to discuss about the Balaji Wafers Distributorship Cost in 2021 that what will be the investment, profit, Documents required and how to contact to the company or apply for the Balaji Wafers Distributorship Cost. So, after reading this article i can surely say that you can apply for the Balaji Wafers Distributorship in 2022.
- One of the India’s leading snack-food manufacturers and distributors.
- The company involve in Manufacturing of potato wafers and indian ethnic snacks like aloosev, moong dal , chana dal ,tikha mitha mix ..etc. under the brand name of “BALAJI” .
- Currently Balaji has two manufacturing units at Gujarat state and in expansion for north and south region
- It has 51+ product range and 93+ SKUs( Stock Keeping Unit).
- It has very strong distributorship network of about 800+.
Balaji Wafers Product Company Details:
|Industry||Food & Beverages|
|Company size||1,001-5,000 employees|
|Specialties||Largest Indian beverage company|
Eligibility Criteria for Balaji Wafers Distributorship:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th
- Should Knowledge in the field of FMCG Distributorship business.
- They should have proper investment and proper space.
- They must have a two Vehicle and staff for the retailing work in the market.
Balaji Wafers Distributorship Cost:
If you want to take Balaji Wafers Distributorship in your area then, actually the investment depends on you that in which level you are going to start and your area and how much you make sales.
You need approximate INR 7-8 lakhs to start Balaji Wafers Distributorship.
- Security Deposit: 1 Lakh( Refundable Amount)
- Vehicle cost(must be on the name of owner): 5-6 lakh
- Godown cost: 800 to 1000 sq ft.( its cost depends on your location)
- Initial Stock : 50,000 to 60,000.
- Staff Cost( Should be minimum 2-3)
Space Requirement for Balaji Wafers Distributorship:
The minimum space required to start Balaji Wafers Distributorship is about 800-1000 sq ft. However, if you are planning to take other FMCG products distributorship together with Balaji Wafers Product then you may require more space.
You can keep both your shop and godown separate and also in a single space.
But it is not the exact space requirement. I provided you the minimum space for the Distributorship.
Also Read: How to apply for Haldiram Distributorship?
Important Documents required:
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
ITR(If needed, the company can also ask for last 2yr ITR)
Also Read: How to Open Grocery 4u supermarket?
Balaji Wafers Distributor margin:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. There is no monthly target in the beginning, so you can make your customers freely. But, you have to make order of about 50,000 per week. There are lots of various product ranges in this company.
So, total profit provide by the company is around only 7.5% .
And for the retailer is : 15%
If you will work better with the company then there is lot of schemes in this company which depends on your sale. So, you can be eligible for this scheme and can earn more money. But, this scheme usually start after 5-6 months.
How to apply for the Balaji Wafers Distributorship?
If you want to apply for the Balaji Wafers Distributorship, then here is step by step guide to apply for the distributorship which is explained in the video given below:
But, before applying make sure that there should not any distributor already available in your area.
- Visit https://www.balajiwafers.com/contact-us/
- Fill all the required details in the form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within 1 week you get a call from customer executive.
Or, if you didn’t get any call from the Balaji Wafers customer executive within 2 days then call on the number which is given below:
Balaji Wafers Distributor contact Details:
BALAJI WAFERS PRIVATE LIMITED
Survey No.19, Vajdi (Vad),
Ta. Lodhika, Dist. Rajkot – 360021,
State : Gujarat (India).
Phone : +91-281-2783755/56
E-mail : [email protected]
Process To get Balaji Wafers Product Distributorship:
- Firstly you have to meet with your local area manager.
- They will survey your area properly, and make a chart for your retailing.
- After a day, they proceed you process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business.
- They’ll provide you training also.
- And within a week you can start you business.
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question):
Q. How much we have to pay as security fee?
Ans: If you want to take Balaji Wafers Distributoship then, initially you have to pay 1 lakh(refundable) as security money.
Q. Is Food Licence required or not?
Ans: Required, but if you don’t have then after applying you can apply.
Q. What is the Balaji Wafers Distributorship Cost?
Ans: If you want to take Balaji Wafers Distributorship in your area then, actually the investment depends on you that in which level you are going to start. But you need approx 7 to 8 lakh to start.
Q. Is it profitable or not?
Ans: It is fast moving consumer good products, so there is less margin but your sale is too high. So, obviously you can make more profit from this business
Q. How we come to know that there is already Balaji Wafers Distributor available in my area?
Ans: It is very simple, visit your nearby kirana retail store and ask them who provide you the Balaji Wafers Products.
Q. How to contact from Balaji Wafers Company ?
Ans: All the process is given in this article.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.