Parle Agro Product Distributorship- Requirements, Investment, Profits & Margin, Applying Process, Contact Details
Hello Friends, today we are going to discuss about the Parle Agro Product Distributorship in 2021 that what will be the investment, profit, Documents required and how to contact to the company or apply for the Parle Agro Product Distributorship. So, after reading this article i can surely say that you can apply for the Parle Agro Product Distributorship in 2021.
- Parle Agro Private Limited is an Indian company that owns Frooti, Appy, LMN, Hippo and Bailley brands.
- Frooti, the first product rolled out of Parle Agro in 1985, became the largest selling mango drink in India.
- Both Parle Agro and Parle Product belong to the Parle group, founded by Mohanlal Dayal Chauhan in 1929.
- The Parle brand became well known in India following the success of products such as the Parle-G biscuits and cold beverages like Gold Spot, Thumbs Up and Frooti.
- It has 10 popular brand and more than 5,000 channel partners.
Parle Agro Product Company Details:
|Industry||Food & Beverages|
|Headquarters||Andheri (E), Maharashtra|
|Company size||5001-10,001+ employees|
|Specialties||Largest Indian beverage company|
Eligibility Critria for Parle Agro Product Distributorship:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th
- Should Knowledge in the field of FMCG Distributorship business.
- They should have proper investment and proper space.
- They must have a Vehicle and staff for the retailing work in the market.
Parle Agro Product Distributorship Cost:
If you want to take Parle Agro Product Distributorship in your area then, actually the investment depends on you that in which level you are going to start and how much you make sales.
You need approximate INR 9-10 lakhs to start Parle Agro Product Distributorship.
- Initial Stock : 5 lakh.
- Shop cost/ Godown Cost( Rent cost depends on your location)
- Staff Cost( Should be minimum 3-5)
- Vehicle cost( it may be on rent or own)
Space Requirements for the Parle Agro Product Distributorship :
The minimum space required to start Parle Agro product Distributorship is about 800-1000 sq ft. However, if you are planning to take other FMCG products distributorship together with Parle agro products then you may require more space.
You can keep both your shop and godown seperate and also in a single space.
But it is not the exact space requirement. I provided you the minimum space for the Distributorship.
Also Read: Everest Masala Distributorship – Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process, Contact Details
Important Documents required:
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
ITR(If needed, the company can also ask for last 2yr ITR)
Also Read: How to Open Grocery 4u supermarket?
Parle Agro Product Distributorship Profits & Margin:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. There is no monthly target in the beginning, so you can make your customers freely. There are lots of various product ranges in this company.
So, total profit provide by the company is around only 4.8% – 5.5%.
And there is lot of schemes in this company which depends on your sale. But this scheme start after 5-6 months
How to apply for the Parle Agro Product Distributorship?
To apply for the Parle Agro Product Distributorship, follow the following steps given below:
But, before applying make sure that there should not any distributor already available in your area.
- Visit https://www.parleagro.com/contact-us
- Fill all the required details in the form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within 2 days you get a call from customer executive.
Or, if you didn’t get any call from the Parle Agro customer executive within 2 days then call on the number which is given below or mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello sir/mam, myself Shayam Kumar from Jharkhand-Ranchi. I want to take distributorship of parle agro in my area (mention your area with pin code). So, can you please send me the details details.
Parle Agro Product Distributorship Contact Number:
401/402, Abhijit – 2, Above Standard Chartered Bank,
Nr. Mithakhali Six Road, Navrangpura,
Phone: (079) 26402106
Process To get Parle Distributorship:
- Firstly you have to meet with your local area manager.
- They will survey your area properly, and make a chart for your retailing.
- After a day, they proceed you process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business.
- They’ll provide you training also.
- And within a week you can start you business.
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question):
Q. How much we have to pay as security fee?
Ans: There is no any need to pay security fee.
Q. Is Food Licence required or not?
Ans: Required, but if you don’t have then after applying you can apply.
Q. Total Investment?
Ans: 9 to 10 lakh
Q. Is it profitable or not?
Ans: It is fast moving consumer good products, so there is less margin but your sale is too high. So, obviously you can make more profit from this business
Q. How we come to know that there is already Parle Agro Distributor available in my area?
Ans: It is very simple, visit your nearby kirana retail store and ask them who provide you the Parle Agro Products.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.