Continental Tyre Dealership: Investment, Requirement, Profit, Applying Process
Hello friends, today we’ll discuss about Continental Tyre Dealership in this post. So, if you are planning to start a Tyre dealership business, choosing Continental Tyre dealership would be a great. In this article we discuss about getting Continental tyre dealership, investment, profits & margin, how to apply, documents required and much more.
Read also: How to apply for the JK tyre Dealership?
Continental Tyre Company Details:
|Founded||1871 and 2011 in India|
|Company size||1,001-5,000 employees|
|Specialties||Continental Offer widest range of tyres|
Eligibility Critria for Continental Tyre Dealership:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th
- Should Knowledge about the tyre business.
- They should have proper investment and proper space.
- Proper Investment:Without proper investment, you cannot do any business, so it is very important to have a good investment for Tyre dealership business.
- Proper Land requirement:If you are taking a tyre dealership, then let me tell you, that you should have a proper space in which you can easily do your office, Godown and wheel balancing work along with it.
- Important Documents:For Tyre dealership you need some important documents and licenses.
- Worker:Initially you must have at least 3-4 workers.
- Vehicle:For the supply of the Tyre(If needed).
Investment for Continental Tyre Dealership:
- Investment depends on you that which business model you choose to join in the company i.e. Dealership or you want to open outlet.
- If you want to open outlet, you have to purchase around 300 tyres. So, you have to invest approximate INR 12 – 16 lakhs to Open.
- But if you choose Dealership, then you can start with 1 lakh
You need approximate INR 15-16 lakhs to start Continental Tyre dealership.
- It completely depends on how big a dealer you want to be.
- Shop cost/ Godown Cost.
- Infrastructure Cost (Interior as suggested by the company).
- Some Equipment (Computer set/ laptop, Printer, Billing software, Alignment machine etc.)
- Labour Cost( Should be minimum 3-5)
- Vehicle cost(If requierd)
- 1 Lakh (FD) – Approx 12-15 tyre, but for the outlet the security
Read also: How to apply for the MRF tyre Dealership?
The minimum space required to start an Continental Tyre dealership is about 800- 1200 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other automobile accessories together with Tyre then you may require more space.
- Shop Space: 100-200 sq ft.
- Gowdown: 300-500 sq ft.
- Space for the Wheel Balancing: 400-500 sq ft.
But let me tell you one thing, that the company does not allow you to start wheel balancing unless you have worked with the company for at least 1 year.
And if you are planning to open wheel balancing then you have to invest upto 2 lakh with alignment machine of 4-5 lakhs.
Important Documents required for tyre dealership:
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
Financial Documents(If needed, the company can also ask for financial documents to let you know how your financial background is).
Read also: How to apply for the Yokohama Tyre ?
Profits & Margin in Continental Tyre Dealership:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. It depends on how you deal with the customer, because many people also work in 10%, 13%, 14%. But if you hit the sales target 25 tyre / month then you get 15%.
So, the company gives different profits on different tires, so when you take the dealership, then the company tells you the complete details about the profits and margin.
For more information about Profits and Margin Please contact the Continental Tyre Executive.
How to Apply for the Continental Tyre Dealership?
To get the Continental Tyre dealership, first, you need to contact your territory sales officer. You can get his number by visiting its official website:
- For apply you have to visit https://www.continental-tyres.in/car/contact/contact-general
- Fill all the details below and submit the form.
- Within 2 days you’ll get a call from your area manager.
Once you get in touch with the area sales manager then they will guide you to setup your shop and manage your business.
Make sure that there is no other Continental tyre dealer in a 2-3 kilo meter radius from your planned shop. If there is any Continental tyre dealers nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.
F.A.Q(Frequently Asked Question):
Q. who can apply for the Continental tyre dealership?
Ans: Anybody can apply for the dealership, but if they have knowledge of tyre business then it will be good for them to manage his business.
Q. How much we have to invest initially to get Continental Tyre Dealers?
Ans: Initailly you can start by purchase around 12-15 tyres which costs 1 lakhs but also depends on the tyre variety.
Q. How much space required for the tyre dealership?
Ans: Around 800-1000 sq ft.
If you have any problem then contact to our team.. fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this article then p-lease like and share this post.. Thank You.