How to Open Hyundai Dealership Showroom ?
Hyundai Dealership- Requirements, Investment, Profit, Management, Applying Process:
Hyundai Motor India Limited is India’s largest car manufacturer and largest passenger car exporter. Being India’s largest car exporter for a period of 7 consecutive years, Hyundai has 346 dealers across India. Apart from these 346 dealers, Hyundai has a network of 800 service centers across India to provide high quality service and solutions to its growing clientele.
Hyundai Motor Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and distribution of motor vehicles and parts. It operates through the following business areas: Vehicle, Financial and Others. The Vehicle division offers motor vehicles. The Financial division provides financing, leasing and credit cards. The Other division includes manufacture of railways. The company was founded on December 29, 1967 and is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Hyundai Company Details:
|Industry||Motor Vehicle Manufacturing|
|Products||Automobiles, Luxury cars, Commercial vehicles Engines|
|Specialties||Passenger Car Manufacturing and Selling Innovation to Customers|
Why to choose Hyundai Dealership ?
- Hyundai company offers a good supplementary business to your existing business, with an assured income every month at a minimal initial investment in infrastructure.
- The widest range of products, from mid range to luxury cars( SUVs, trucks, and buses ), each catering to an extraordinary array of customers. In this way, you can have a great chance to offer advanced products to the largest group of customers to increase profits.
- The company also provides operational and spare parts support to the four-wheelers offered for sale at the respective Hyundai dealerships.
- Training will be provided to workshop technical staff and non-technical staff and sales team on product features & benefits, customer handling, sales process.
- They also provide support to dealers to setup his business and to increase its showroom sales.
Read Also: Hero Motocorp Dealership
Read More: How to take Bluestone Jewellery Franchise ?
Read More: How to take Croma Store Franchise ?
Hyundai Cars Model:
Hyundai company manufacture widest ranges of cars, SUVs, KUVs etc. some of the cars are given below:
Eligibility Criteria for Hyundai Dealership:
- Should have proper space for Dealership Unit.
- Should be engaged any FMCG/ Retail/Automobile business.
- Should be financially sound.
Area Requirements for Hyundai Dealership:
As we told you that Hyundai Motor Company is a very high level company in India, but it also does your work where it sees growth in the business. Talking about Hyundai Motor Company, this company chooses commercial center (commercial area) to open Hyundai dealership Showroom regardless of the place. For this, the company has also formed its own team, which will take stock of the place to open the dealership. And later chooses the place. To open a Hyundai Car dealership, you must have space in a commercial area as given details below:
- For Showroom: 6000 sqft and front should be 80 sqft (minimum)
- For Workshop: 8000 sqft – 10000 sqft (Minimum)
- For spare Parts: 500 sqft – 1000 sqft (minimum)
Documents & License:
If you want to open Hyundai Dealership then you must have some documents and license which is given below:
- ID Proof : Aadhaar card, Pan card, Voter id card
- Address proof : Ration card, electricity bill
- Photograph, Phone number, Email id
- GST Registration certificate
- NOC of unit/shop
- Unit/shop address proof
- Franchise agreement
- Trade Certificate
- Trade License
- EPF & ESIC Registration
Hyundai Dealership Investment:
If you want to take Hyundai Dealership and if you have your own area/space then, you have to invest minimum of 5 crore to 5.5 crore. Investment bifurcate is given below:
|SlNo.||Particulars||Authorize Main Dealer|
|1.||Infrastructure(Building construction, workshop shed, tools & Equipment, electrical, water & pipe fitting)||70 Lakh – 80 Lakh|
|2.||Corporate Identity as per norms||5 Lakh|
|3.||Dealership Fee||10 Lakh|
|5.||Human Resource Management||5 Lakh – 10 lakh|
|6.||Investment for stock||1.5 crore – 2 crores|
|7.||Spare Parts||5 Lakh – 10 lakh|
|8.||Advertisement||5 Lakh – 10 lakh|
|9.||Working capital||1.5 crore|
|Total investment||5 crores (Approximately)|
Note: The investment may vary according to the location. So, the above investment idea is a expected investment to open a Hyundai Dealership showroom. In Investment Lands (Space Area) price is not included.
Manpower required for Hyundai Dealership Showroom:
Courteous, efficient and trained manpower is vital for maintaining the successful operation of the dealership and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Consultant
- Workshop manager
- Service Advisor
- Maintenance Staff
Hyundai Dealership Profits & Margin:
Hyundai company manufacture many different type of 4 wheeler like cars, Sedan, SUVs, KUVs etc. Including petrol and electric as well as spare parts and merchandise. Hyundai is one of the best company in the India. They provide best service to their customers and dealers. It also provide good profits and margin in vehicles and spare parts. Profits and margin which are provided by the company to the dealers are given below:
Company will provide average profit = 3% – 4% (depends on vehicle) (Hatchback, Sedan, SUV)
Net profit on Spare Parts= 20% – 25% on MRP
Profits and margin may vary according to the location. So, if you want more information about the profits and margin then must contact to the company. Or visit its official website: Click Here.
Revenue Sources for Hyundai Dealership:
If you will take Hyundai Dealership then you can generate you revenue from many sources. Revenue channels include sale of vehicles, service of vehicles and sales of parts, giving you a continuous revenue cycle that is independent of market scenario which is given below with the margin:
- Vehicles Sales (3%)
- Retail Finance (up to 3%)
- Insurance (up to 40%)
- Vehicle Servicing
- Parts (25%)
- Engine Oil
- Value Added Services
- Marketing Support: Company will help you in marketing via digital marketing in your area.
- Sales Support: The company will help you to increase sales by trained staff.
- Training will be provided to workshop technical staff and non-technical staff.
- Training will be provided to sales team on product features & benefits, customer handling, sales process.
- Advertisement support(Expenditure 50/50)
Read Also: How to apply for the TVS Dealership ?
Read Also: KTM Dealership/KTM Sports Bike Dealership
How to apply for the Hyundai Dealership Showroom ?
To apply for the Hyundai Dealership, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- Visit: https://www.hyundai.com/in/en
- Click on the above link.
- After landing on the page you can get all the information about the dealership.
- Fill the personal & business information in dealership form properly.
- Submit the form successfully.
- If the company will consider your application then,
- Within a week the company’s area manager will contact you.
Before applying for the Hyundai Dealership make sure that there should not be existing dealers in your location. In this case you cannot open for the Hyundai Dealership in your location.
Process To get Hyundai Dealership:
- First of all you have to apply for the Hyundai Dealership. Then if company consider your profile for the dealership in your area then you’ll get a confirmation mail form the company.
- Company’s executive will explain you via call. If you’ll agree for the dealership.
- Then they will survey your area properly, make a plan and discuss with you.
- After a day, they proceed your process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- You have to pay some amount for the agreement.
- After getting approval you can start you showroom works.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 30 days.
- So, after 30-45 days you can start you Hyundai Dealership Showroom.
Hyundai Dealership Contact Details:
If you have any query related Hyundai Dealership then you may contact to the company via given details as I’ve mentioned below:
Hyundai Motor India Ltd.
Registered Office & Factory
Address : Irrugattukottai, NH No. 4, Sriperumbudur Taluk, Kanchipuram District, Tamil Nadu – 602117
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ):
Q. How to apply for Hyundai Dealership ?
Ans: To apply for the Hyundai dealership you can apply via visiting its official website or Click here to get the dealership contact form. Fill the form properly and submit the form. The company’s executive will contact you within a week.
Q. How do I get a Hyundai spare parts dealership ?
Ans: If you want to get the Hyundai spare parts dealership you can get by two ways one is to get the whole dealership of the Hyundai Motor Company or individually you have to request to the company to give you the dealership. There is very rare chances for the approval for the Hyundai spare part dealership. Because the company mostly prefer to the Hyundai Dealers for the spare parts dealership.
Q. Is Hyundai Dealership profitable ?
Ans: Before saying it Hyundai Dealership is profitable lets discuss about the Hyundai Motor Company. Now a days everyone wants that they must have at least one good cars in his house. Due to which the demand of selling cars is increased. And the existing dealers is selling more than 50 cars per years. And there are more earning sources for the Dealers. Whenever you will join to the company they will guide you for the everything. So, we can say Hyundai Dealership is profitable.
Q. How to get Hyundai Dealership ?
Ans: First you have to fill the dealership form then the company’s executive explain you everything. If you’ll confirm for the dealership then they’ll visit your area and verify. After their verification they give you the confirmation letter. You have to pay some amount for the dealership application process. After getting dealership approval you can start your Hyundai dealership.
Q. How much investment is required in getting a Hyundai dealership ?
Ans: If you want to take Hyundai dealership then you must have proper investment of about 5 crore. And in long term you have to invest more.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog entry on the Hyundai Dealership. For additional useful articles like this, keep visiting YMW Solutions.
The information, product and services shared on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or representation, express or implied. YMW Solution Blogs are meant purely for educational discussion about Business, startup and Franchise. The material and information contained herein is for general information purposes only. Consult a professional before relying on the information to make any legal, financial or business decisions.
Use this information strictly at your own risk. YMW Solution will not be liable for any false, inaccurate or incomplete information present on the website. Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this website is updated, relevant and accurate. YMW Solution makes no guarantees about the completeness, reliability, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, product, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.