Croma Franchise/Croma Store – Franchise Cost, Requirements, Earning, Application, Contact Details
Launched in 2006, Croma was the first one-of-its kind large format specialist retail store that catered to all multi-brand digital gadgets and home electronic needs in India. Over a decade since its inception, Croma has almost become synonyms for all electronics needs, with its tech-savvy staff, product range, online presence and the will to help customers. So, today we’ll discuss about the Croma Franchise Cost Details, Franchise Model, Requirements, applying Process and many more in this article.
- With over 6000 products across 200 brands and 150+ stores across 40+ major cities in India, Croma ensures that for every customer, a brighter tomorrow begins!
- With the intention of always keeping the customers happy, Croma launched its label products in 2008.
- Brand Croma means – Life, More Beautiful; The promise is based not only on the way they look but also on the value they provide for the life of the customer.
- The range is a perfect fit for those who desire a completely feature-packed and quality product.
- Croma is Tata’s large format omni-channel electronics retail store. Croma has become a trusted electronics retail chain owing its success to the tech-savvy staff, a wide array of product range, and a seamless Staged presence along with our signature Lifetime Service Assurance.
- Croma is a brand of Infiniti Retail Ltd., which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata Group.
Croma is the country’s first large format specialist retail chain for consumer electronics and durable with the successful expansion of Croma Zip Stores, Croma Kiosks and the latest online vertical www.croma.com.
The Tata Group, a global enterprise, was founded in 1868 by Sir Jamsetji Tata. The group, headquartered in Mumbai, covers 30 primary business areas across 10 verticals. Some of the major companies under the group are Indian Hotels, Infiniti Retail, Tata Advanced Systems, Tata Capital, Tata Chemicals, Tata Communications, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Consumer Products, Tata Motors, Tata Power, Tata Steel, Titan and Trent Hypermarket.
Vision: To be a world class socially responsible retail company that consistently enhances stakeholders value.
Mission: To be an organization offering Unmatched Customer Experience through continuous Learning & Innovation.
Read More: How to get Dmart Franchise Cost in India ?
Read More: Red Tape Franchise Cost In India
Croma Company Details:
|Company size||1,001-5,000 employees|
|Parent||Infiniti Retail (Tata Group)|
|Specialties||Croma brings under one roof, multi-brand digital gadgets and home electronics products.|
Why to choose Croma Franchise ?
- It has over 6000 products across 200 brands and has 176 operational stores across cities in North, West, South and East India
- It has 8.1 million + customer base.
- It provide good product with good services at good discount.
- It is most trust-able retail showroom in India.
- By owning this franchise, you can join with India’s big and trusted company Tata Group.
- Croma is used by most people to buy their electronic goods.
Croma Footprint in India:
Requirements for Croma Franchise:
- Minimum age 25 yrs. old.
- Should have experience in electronic appliances business.
- The applicants or company should have business minded.
- Croma Retail Franchisee requires proper space in prime location in major cities.
- Must have good capital.
Croma Franchise Cost:
If you want to take Croma Franchise then you have to invest approx approx 2.5 crore to start this Croma Franchise. The investment for Croma Franchise bifurcation is given below:
Space Requirements for Croma Franchise:
If you want to open Croma Franchise then the minimum space required is about 5000 sq ft. and more. The space must be in high footfall area or in prime location like in Main market, City Ceneter, Super Mall etc. First area is verified by the company’s team then your area will approve for the croma retail franchise.
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card
- Address Proof: Electricity Bill, Rent Agreement or Property Tax Recipt
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- GST Number
- Property details
- ITR (last 3 yrs.)
- Shop agreement / Sale deed/Rent Agreement
Croma Franchises Earning:
If you’ll open Croma Retail Franchise showroom then your earning depends on the sales you made a year. If you’ll sale approx 24 crore in a year then you can earn approx 35 lakh to 36 lakh per year. All the earning charts are given below:
Read More: How to apply for the Blue Dart Franchise ?
How to apply for the Croma Franchise ?
To apply for the Croma Franchise, you have to follow some steps which is given below and also follow the video.
- Visit: https://www.croma.com/
- Click on the link above.
- After lading on this page, you can see this franchise form.
- Properly fill the franchise form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- If the company’s franchise team will consider your form then they’ll reply within a week.
Croma Franchise Contact Details:
If you have any query related to the Croma Franchise, you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned below!
Franchise Form link: Click Here
Customer Care: 1860-266-27662
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ):
Q. Who is the Owner Croma ?
Ans: Croma is Tata’s large format omni-channel electronics retail store. Tata Group is the owner of Croma retail chain.
Q. Is Croma franchise profitable?
Ans: Croma is Tata’s large format omni-channel electronics retail store. Croma has become a trusted electronics retail chain owing its success to the tech-savvy staff, a wide array of product range, and a seamless Staged presence along with their signature Lifetime Service Assurance. So, if you’ll open croma Franchise then you can deal with wide variety of product range with such a huge customer range.
Q. Who is the Croma parent company ?
Ans: Croma is a brand of Infiniti Retail Ltd., which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata Group.
Q. What is the Croma Franchise cost ?
Ans: If you want to take Croma Franchise then you have to invest approx approx 2.5 crore to start this Croma Franchise.
Q. In which product Croma deals with ?
Ans: Croma has over 300 SKUs across kitchen appliances, Home appliances, Audio & Video, mobile & computing accessories. Leadership presence in categories like Kitchen Appliances, ACs & LED TVs. Consumer acceptance for even higher ASP products (AC, LCDs).
Q. What is the history of Infitini croma ?
Ans: Infiniti Retail – Croma | Business | Tata group Launched in 2006, Croma was the first one-of-its-kind large format specialist retail store that catered to all multi-brand digital gadgets and home electronic needs in India.
We hope that you would have liked reading this blog post on Croma Franchise Cost in India. For more such informative articles, keep visiting YMW Solution.
The information, product and services shared on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or representation, express or implied. YMW Solution Blogs are meant purely for educational discussion about Business, startup and Franchise. The material and information contained herein is for general information purposes only. Consult a professional before relying on the information to make any legal, financial or business decisions.
Use this information strictly at your own risk. YMW Solution will not be liable for any false, inaccurate or incomplete information present on the website. Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this website is updated, relevant and accurate. YMW Solution makes no guarantees about the completeness, reliability, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, product, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.