Domino’s Pizza Franchise- Requirements, Investment, Profit, Documents&License, Applying Process, Contact Details
Domino’s Pizza Franchise- Requirements, Investment, Profit, Documents & License, Applying Process, Contact Details
Hello Friends, Do you want to become a franchise of a popular Pizza brand in India? Are you planning to start a Pizza Franchise in your location? Want to take up a business with a World-class brand in the Pizza industry? So, choosing Domino’s Pizza Franchise would be a great option. So, today in this article we’ll discuss about getting Domino’s Pizza Franchise Cost, Profit, requirements, applying process, documents required and much more.
Domino’s Pizza, Inc., doing business as Domino’s, is an American multinational pizza restaurant chain founded in 1960 and led by CEO Richard Allison. The corporation is Delaware domiciled, and headquartered at the Domino’s Farms Office Park in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL/Company) is part of the Jubilant Bhartia Group and is India’s largest food service Company. The Company holds the master franchise rights for three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Dunkin’ Donuts and Popeyes addressing three different food market segments.
The Company launched its first homegrown brand – Hong’s Kitchen in Chinese cuisine segment & has also begun offering brand-owned ready-to-cook range of sauces, gravies and pastes, ‘ChefBoss’. The Company also entered into the exciting world of Biryanis with the launch of “Ekdum!”. It offers the widest range of Biryanis curated from various parts of India using authentic ingredients along with extensive range of Kebabs, Curries, Breads, Desserts and Beverages.
The master franchises for India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal are currently owned by the Indian company Jubilant FoodWorks. India is the largest international market for Domino’s outside its home market, being the only country to have over 1,000 Domino’s outlets. The company operates 1,362 stores across 264 Indian cities as of 2018.
Also Read: MBA Chai Wala Franchise cost
Also Read: Chai Sutta Bar Franchise cost
The Company has the exclusive rights to develop and operate Domino’s Pizza Restaurants in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. The Company launched its first Domino’s Pizza restaurant in Delhi in January 1996.
The Company currently operates more than 1,500 outlets for Domino’s Pizza, Dunkin’ Donuts and Hong’s Kitchen and is a market leader in pizza segment. The Company has more than 30,000 brand ambassadors committed to deliver value to its customers.
History Of Pizza:
Pizza, originally invented in Naples, Italy, as an affordable, tasty, fast food, has attracted many people in India and is a much loved food in India. Whether it be a family gathering, a friend’s party, a regular day, or any occasion, pizza always tops the list of the most preferred dishes by all age groups of people. So it will be highly profitable to open Dominos as you can gain a considerable profit because of the location of your Domino’s pizza outlet. You can easily gain a profit margin of at least Rs 1-3 lakhs per month provided that you also ensure door-to-door delivery services.
Domino’s Company Details:
|Industry||Food service & Franchising|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
|Founder||James Monaghan & Tom Monaghan|
|Product||Chicken, wings, Dessert, Pasta, Pizza, Submarine sandwiches|
Why Domino’s Pizza Franchise?
Domino’s Pizza Franchise in India can be attractive businesses plan as because Domino’s continues to be a pioneer in the pizza delivery industry.
- Domino’s is one of the most widely-recognized consumer brands in the world.
- The Domino’s Pizza Partners Foundation financially aids team members in times of hardship and adversity.
- They have strong unit economics and a low cost to open, helping to generate strong cash-on-cash returns.
- Domino’s delivers exceptional in-store and classroom training for all new franchise owners and has a strong support system in place that is focused on your operations and your business.
Also Read: Red Bull Energy Drink Distributorship
Also Read: Kurkure Making Business
Basic Criteria For Domino’s Pizza Franchise:
- Age is not less than 21 years.
- Education should be Graduate.
- Should have space 1500 sq. ft. to 2000 sq. ft. or more
- Should sound financial background.
- Good Social conduct with no criminal record.
- Should be Business Background.
Types of Domino’s Pizza Franchise in India:
There was three types of franchise formats in India, which are given below but now a days there is only sub- franchise available in India.
- Traditional Stores: – are retail outlets located primarily in shopping centers, strip centers, and similar retail locations appropriate parking for delivery vehicles and customers of the store. Domino’s Pizza Traditional Stores sell pizza and other authorized products through delivery and carry-out services.
- Non-Traditional Stores:- sell Domino’s pizza and other authorized products and services at non-traditional locations. These locations include office buildings, shopping malls, stadiums, toll roads, airports, zoos, convenience stores and similar retail facilities.
- Transitional Stores:- Domino’s Pizza Transitional Stores are located in select markets that have fewer potential customers than Domino’s Pizza Traditional Stores. They generally offer carry-out service only as of the date of the opening of the store and as market conditions materialist.
Domino’s pizza franchise can easily gather many customers due to its huge brand name. Each store provides a Domino’s pamphlet with a price convenient for the customers to pick out the best-selected option for them. The other options reflected on the menu are different kinds of pizzas, pasta, tacos, garlic bread, fries, desserts, and beverages.
Domino’s gives you the freedom to choose your Pizza toppings – from paneer, crisp capsicum, onion, grilled mushroom, golden corn, black olives, fresh tomato, red paprika, jalapeno, paneer tikka and extra cheese to non-veg toppings such as pepper barbeque chicken, peri-peri chicken, grilled chicken rasher, chicken sausage or chicken tikka– the options are almost endless, anything and everything you can think of that too on top of the crust of your choice – New hand-tossed crust, wheat thin crust, cheese burst crust, classic hand-tossed crust or a fresh pan pizza. Because just like a pizza, Domino’s understands you.
Domino’s Pizza Franchise Cost in India:
Before opening Domino’s Pizza Franchise the first thing that strikes in the mind is the amount of money required to open this franchise. So according to the company’s new brochure you should have an ability to invest INR 1.25 Crore. or more as this is the minimum investment that will be required for Domino’s Sub-Franchise store in India. This investment is over and above the property that you may own or will plan to take it on lease/Rentals. .
But you must plan strategically before spending such a huge amount because if the store’s rent is exorbitant, then the Domino’s franchise cost in Indian rupees might exceed 50 lakhs. So a well-planned strategy is a must for someone willing to open a domino’s pizza franchise.
Space Required for Domino’s Pizza franchise:
If you want to open Domino’s Pizza Franchise then you need minimum commercial shop space is about 1500 – 2000 sqft. Before applying for the Domino’s Pizza franchise, make sure that there is no any other Domino’s Franchise Outlet under 5 km in your area.
Domino’s Franchise Outlet Menu:
Domino’s Franchise outlet offers a variety of menu product like Veg Pizza, Chicken Pizza, Pasta, Pizza Crust, Beverages, Pizza Mania, Burger Pizza, Farm House pizza, Veg Margherita Pizza, Cheese Corn Pizza, Double Cheese Margherita Pizza, Paneer Makhani Pizza, Choco Lava Cake, Roasted Chicken Wings Peri Peri, Garlic Bread, Stuffed Garlic Bread, Paneer Zingy Parcel, Fresh Pan Pizza, New Hand Tossed Pizza, Classic Hand Tossed Pizza, Golden Corn Pizza, Extra Cheese Pizza, Wednesday Offer – Pizza Buy 1 Get 1. through its Franchise outlet. For More information Click Here.
A delight for veggie lovers! Choose from our wide range of delicious vegetarian pizzas, it’s softer and tastier.
Choose your favourite non-veg pizzas from the Domino’s Pizza menu. Get fresh non-veg pizza with your choice of crusts & toppings
Indulge into mouth-watering taste of Pizza mania range, perfect answer to all your food cravings
Complement your pizza with wide range of sides & beverages available at Domino’s Pizza India
Also Read: Haldiram Franchise in India
Also Read: TOO YUMM Distributorship Opportunities
Documents & License Required:
- PAN, AADHAR CARD.
- Copy of Address proof
- Business Registration
- Existing business proof
- Business Turnover of Last three financial Year
- Audit Report (If company)
- Character Certificate (PCC)
- Property (Space area) paper (Owned/leased)
- Photographs of Right, left and front view of Property.
- GST Number (if existing business, then no required)
- FSSAI(Food License)
- Establishment License
- Sub-Franchise Agreement (10 years)
Important Points to keep in Mind:
- Company provides the Signage Board, Brand Lighting board and Interior design.
- As per company norms, sub-franchise develop interior of Domino’s outlet.
- Training will be provided to the hired manpower.
- As per company, dress will be provided to all manpower.
- All manpower works on sub-franchise payroll.
- Company provides the Billing software /PULSE Software, Inventory app software & Loyalty Software.
- PULSE Licence Agreement (Sub-franchise & Master Franchise)
- As per company guideline, sub-franchise operates.
Training and Support:
Domino’s offers in-store and classroom training and support for new and existing franchisees focusing on your operations and your business. An 18-day training programme will give you all the knowledge you need to commence your career.
Also Read: IFFCO Pashu Aahar Distributorship
How to Apply for the Domino’s Pizza Franchise ?
You can apply Domino’s Pizza Franchise in India by approaching Jubilant FoodWorks Limited as this company owns the master franchises of Domino’s Pizza in India. For more information about Domino’s Pizza Franchise, you can watch the video given below:
For any franchise-related queries, kindly email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Domino’s Pizza Franchise Contact Number:
If you have any query related to the Domino’s Pizza Franchise, you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned below!
Term of Agreement and Renewal:
The term of this Agreement shall be for a period of ten years, commencing on the date of opening of the store.
Process To get Domino’s Pizza Franchise:
- Firstly you have to send you store location images and details to the manager.
- They will survey your area properly, and discussed with you .
- After a meeting from area manager, they will decide that they will approve or not.
- If they’ll approve, then agreement will be done between you and the company.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 30 days.
- So, after 1 months you can start you Domino’s Pizza Franchise.
Also Read: Food Truck Business Plan
Also Read: Balaji Wafers Distributorship Cost
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. How can I get Domino’s Franchise ?
Ans: Jubilant FoodWorks Limited is the Master Franchisee of Domino’s Pizza in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal with sole and exclusive rights to own and operate Domino’s Pizza restaurants in these territories . For any franchise-related queries, kindly email us directly at email@example.com
Q. How many days takes to do all the process?
Ans: Approx 1 months.
Q. How many types Domino’s Pizza offering franchise in India?
Ans: There was three types of Domino’s franchise format in India, which are given below but now a days there is only sub- franchise available in India.
- Traditional Stores
- Non-Traditional Stores
- Transitional Stores
Q. What is the total cost to open Domino’s Pizza Franchise in India ?
Ans: If you want to start Domino’s Pizza Franchise in India then you should have an ability to invest INR 1.25 Crore. or more as this is the minimum investment that will be required for Domino’s Sub-Franchise store in India. This investment is over and above the property that you may own or will plan to take it on lease/Rentals. .
Q. What are the other food items available at a Domino’s store?
Ans: Apart from selling different pizzas, Domino’s offers pasta, tacos, fries, garlic bread, desserts, beverages. A Domino’s pamphlet with price that helps you get your desired food item at an affordable price without any consultation from the staff.
Q: What is the monthly earnings of a Domino’s store in India?
Ans: The monthly earning of a Domino’s Pizza Franchise Store is based on the store’s location and adherence to quality standards, the profit margin and the revenue varies from store to store. An average income of a franchise partner ranges from INR 2 to 3 lacs a month.
Q. How can you get free Pizza from Domino’s Store?
Ans: If you didn’t get you Ordered pizza within the given time then you can get your pizza in free.
Q: Is getting a Domino’s franchise profitable in India?
Ans: Getting a Domino’s franchise is indeed profitable in Indian markets. You can definitely give it a try because of the vast demand for pizzas by every age group. The company started its very first franchise in the year 1967 in India. Till now it has crossed 1400+ Domino’s franchise stores in India . Many people are consuming pizza every day, either by dining in, taking away, or getting delivery at their doorsteps. Hence, there is no second thought that getting a domino’s franchise is profitable.
Q. How can I contact to get Domino’s Pizza Franchise ?
Ans: If you have any query related to the Domino’s Pizza Franchise, you can contact them on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you would have liked reading this blog post on Domino’s pizza franchise cost in India and how to set it up efficiently. For more such informative articles, keep visiting YMW Solution.