Red Tape Franchise Cost In India- Requirements, Investment, Profit, Contact Number, Applying Process
Hello friends, do you want to become a distributor or a franchise of a popular brand in India? Are you looking for a Footware showroom business opportunity in your city? So, choosing Red Tape Franchise would be a great option. So, in this article we’ll discuss about getting Red Tape Franchise, Red Tape Franchise cost in India, profits & margin, how to apply, documents required and much more.
Red Tape shoes was conceptualized as a lifestyle brand for the aspiring and ambitious Generation Next. A brand synonymous with unparalleled comfort, international style and exceptional finesse owing to its unrelenting focus on quality, craftsmanship and in-vogue fashion.
The story dates back to 1996, when Red Tape became one of the first Indian footwear brands to be available in the leading and discerning global markets of UK. Since then, Red Tape’s footprint has moved onwards and upwards.
Besides the footwear options a wide range of accessories like shoe care products,shirts, t-shirts, trousers, denim, sweaters, jackets and accessories such as belts, socks, handkerchiefs and wallets. Now, the brand also caters to the fashion-conscious women and kids with a wide array of products.
Why to choose Red Tape Franchise ?
- First Priority to customers satisfaction and Happiness.
- Fashion trends that provide superior comfort at reasonable prices.
- Red Tape sell in the markets of US, UK, France, Germany, West Asia and South Africa through its extensive global distribution channel and reaches out to most corners of India.
- Strong and ever expanding network is a reflection of its commitment to dress more feet fashionably and comfortably.
- It has many distributors and exclusive showroom to most corners of India.
- It provide more profits of about 25% on the net sale.
- One of the Famous brand in India.
Red Tape Franchise Company Details:
|Indian Footwear industry has largely been an unorganized dominant industry.
How Red Tape Franchise works in your favor ?
- You don’t have to manage inventory, the company take some security against stock and the fill your store. And also you get only commission of 25% of the total sales you made in a month.
- Entire investment on stocks by the company.
- Company will take them back and replace them with fast moving items.
- The cost of discount will be borne by us.
- Here too we will bear the cost.
- It will be someone with experience who will train your team for the showroom.
- They will free you from financial legal compliance and GST will be borne by company.
Eligibility Criteria for Red Tape Franchise:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Have knowledge about business.
- They should have proper investment.
- Must have Proper space(the space must be at such place where there is high footfall area)
- Documents required
- Staff Required
Red Tape Franchise cost in India(Investment For Franchise):
If you want to take Red Tape Franchise in your area then, you need approximate INR 1 crore – 1.25 crore to open Red Tape Franchise Showroom.
- Franchise Fee: NA
- Security Deposit: 50 lakh(on the behalf of this security deposit company provide the stock in your store) which is refundable.
- Complete Store Formation(70 Lakh -75 Lakh)
- Flooring & Celing work
- Furniture Work
- Civil work
- Equipments cost
- Shop cost: 800-1000 sq ft.(its cost depends on your location. i.e if you want to open in a mall or high footfall area then the shop cost will be 5000-7000 sq/ft )
- 1 sales manager and 2-3 Staff Cost.
- If someone discontinue, then the company will refund his security against remaining stocks.
Product in Red Tape Franchise Outlet:
- Men(Footwear, Topwear, Bottomwear, Sportswear, Innerwear)
- Women (Footwear, Topwear, Bottomwear, Sportswear)
- Accessories(Bags,Socks, Wallet, Belt)
Space Requirements for the Red Tape Franchise cost in India:
If you have a commercial property with a carpet area of 1000 sq ft with a minimum of 25 ft frontage in a city with a population of over 5 lacs on a busy High Street/ mall (high footfall area) or a developing area catering to the middle class, you need to get going fast.
Filing Area= 700 sq ft.
Stock Room = 300 sq ft.
Support from the Red Tape Franchise Team:
- Training for the staff and manager.
- Provide Uniform to staff.
- Advance Billing Software
- Main Sign Board
- Transportation / Freight on stocks
- Agreement( 5 yrs)
- No renewal cost
|Days Of Operation
|365 Days Open.
|Time Of operation
|As per Timings specified by Company
|Tenure of Agreement
|As per specified by Company
|Lock In Period
Important Documents Required:
Name of Franchise Firm
Type of Firm
2 Blank Undated signed cheques
Pan Number of Franchise
Property leased by / Owned By
Outlet Trade license
Shop & Establishments Licence
sales tax certificates
ITR(If needed, the company can also ask for last 2 yr ITR)
Profits & Margin in Red Tape Franchise Cost in India:
Your earning depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. There is no monthly target in the beginning, so you can make your customers freely. There are lots of various product ranges in this company. So there are different margin on all products, but overall you get 25% of your monthly sale.
ROI Tenure: 12-15 months.
If you will work better with the company then there is lot of schemes in this company which depends on your sale. So, you can be eligible for this scheme and can earn more money. But, this scheme usually start after 5-6 months.
Also Read: How to apply for the Me n Moms Franchise?
How to apply for the Red Tape Franchise cost in India ?
To apply for the Red Tape Franchise Cost In India, follow the following steps which is given below:
- If you want to apply for the Franchise then you can visit: Click Here
- Fill all the details on the franchise form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within 2-3 days, you get a call from customer executive.
Or, if you didn’t get any call from the Red Tape Franchise customer executive within 2 days then call on the number +91 7836850000.
Red Tape Franchise Contact Number:
If you have any query related to the Red Tape Franchise, you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned below!
Process to get Red Tape Franchise:
- Firstly you have to send you store location images and details to the manager.
- They will survey your area properly, and make a plan.
- After a day, they proceed you process if you’ll agree.
- Then first you have to deposit 15 lakh to the company’s account. After that they will provide you all the details.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- And after that you have to deposit the rest amount 35 lakh to the company.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 15 -30 days.
- So, after 30-35 days you can start you Red Tape Franchise Cost in India.
F.A.Q(Frequently Asked Question):
Q. What is the Red Tape Franchise cost in India ?
Ans: There is no any franchise fee to take Red Tape Franchise.
Q. How many days it takes to do all the process ?
Ans: If you have a proper investment then it will take approx 30-35 days.
Q. What is the Security Deposit for the Red Tape Franchise cost in India ?
Ans: Security Deposit: 50 lakh(on the behalf of this security deposit company provide the stock in your store) which is refundable. So, if someone discontinue, then the company will refund its security against the remaining stocks.
Q. What is the Total Investment for Red Tape Franchise cost in India ?
Ans: If you want to take Red Tape Franchise in your area then, you need approximate INR 1 crore to 1.25 crore to open franchise Showroom.
Q. How long does it takes to open a Red Tape Franchise ?
Ans: After siging the format agreement it normally takes 1-2 months to set up and start entire operations.
Q. Is Red Tape Franchise profitable or not ?
Ans: Yes, this company provide you about 25% per month on the net sale.
Q. What are the payment terms i.e credit period ?
Ans: Entire investment is done by company. There is no need for credit period.
Q. What is the back end support provided by company?
Ans: Following team of experts will provide all help and advice-
- Field of executives
- Finance experts
- HR department
- Project guide and architects.
- Marketing Personnel
Ans: If you have any query related to the Red Tape Franchise, you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned. Phone: +91 7836850000 & Email: email@example.com
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.