FirstCry Franchise: Benefits, Cost, Eligibility, Applying Process & Contact Details
Food and staples sector is the main sector of Indian market. The Indian fashion garment industry is considered as the second-biggest sector. The entry of the International brands in the market changes the people taste and preferences from buying non-branded to branded garments, consistent development in the economy and expansion in the number of young population has made this area an exceptionally popular business sector in India.
Along with physical stores, online shopping on E-Commerce platform is growing very fast. It will be able to bridge between the people and the brands easily. With the consistent development in media exposure, an expansion in this sector and an expansion in the sales cloth and accessory sector are developing day by day. The Indian market has been getting access of fashion brands worldwide. It has provided the opportunity of reaching the vendors and retailers to huge customers and also increases the sales profit.
In this blog we are going to give the detail information about the FirstCry. You will also know how to get FirstCry franchise in India and other required information. So keep reading the blog.
History of FirstCry:
FirstCry is the largest and popular online store of kid’s products in Asia. In India FirstCry was started its work in 2010 with its office situated in Pune, Maharashtra. In 2011, FirstCry began selling around 500 products in a day. FirstCry opened its first 80,000 Square foot fully automated center in 2012. The organization successfully got an achievement by having more than 1 million happy clients in 2013. The brand began its own FirstCry hospital gift box program (introducing a free of cost gift boxes to new mothers as a part of their marketing technique), after that the company tie-up with 7800 hospitals in India.
In 2014, FirstCry was launched various products from Babyhug. In 2015, the company signed Mr Amitabh Bachchan as FirstCry’s brand ambassador. In 2016, firstCry acquired BabyOye, a retail company from Mahindra Group. In this year FirstCry also launched Carters in India.
In 2017, FirstCry launched India’s largest parenting platform with more than 32 million parents who can see articles, ask different questions, share their memories, track their kid’s development, vaccination dates, join a conversation group and a lot more things to keep them updated with the parenting world. FirstCry has 200,000+ unique items from 5800 brands which are provided to more than 400 retail stores in India and through their online platform. FirstCry has more than 7.5 million registered online customers.
Benefits of choosing FirstCry Franchise
If you are planning to choose FirstCry to start your business then you should know the key benefits of the franchise. Some main benefits are given below-
- The company sends a dedicated team who helps in site selection for the store. The team negotiates the price, check the type of location and then decide the ideal location for the store.
- It is a top brand and largest kid’s products company in Asia then you can imagine the brand value of FirstCry, where Mr. Amitabh Bacchan is the brand ambassador of the company.
- The franchise owner gets the products with high margins. It is also beneficial for the customers. So the franchise owner and customers both get cost-effective products.
- You will get the expert complete guidance when setting up the store.
- The company provides complete guidance in interior decoration so the new store can match and meet the standards of the FirstCry.
- FirstCry supports in marketing and promotional activities for the franchise store. It is one of the big supports from the company.
- The company never leaves the hand of their franchise and always provides help time to time.
Eligibility Criteria of FirstCry Franchise:
Staring your own business needs a few essential criteria. You should have a management degree, a big bank balance, and some particular experience of business. Furthermore, a person should know how to start the business with proper plan. But for a franchise, you need not bother with any of these. Here we are providing some eligibility of FirstCry franchise, those are as follows-
- You should adapt up to the normal market trends and work accordingly.
- The franchise applicant should have business abilities to run the franchise.
- The applicant must work for a long run and at least for 5 years. The company provides 5 years as a franchise term then it will be renewed if the store runs properly and meet all the guidelines of the company.
Requirements of FirstCry Franchise:
Owning the FirstCry franchise is a good option for business, but before planning you must know the basic requirements of the firstCry franchise. Those are as follows-
- The franchise applicant must have 20-30 lakh rupees for owning the franchise and set up the store.
- You should have an area of 1000 – 2000 square feet to set up the FirstCry franchise.
- The location should be commercial and main location of the city. It should be in any mall or market area.
- Staff should go to the on location staff training organized by the FirstCry.
- The franchise owner must go through the company franchise training conducted by First Cry.
- The owner must recruit staffs those are interested, pleasant, and helpful towards parents with their requirements.
- The FirstCry franchisee proprietor must hire at least 6 to 8 staffs for his/her outlet.
Products of FirstCry Franchise Store:
- Baby food
- Accessories for infants
- Gears such as strollers, high chairs
- Furniture for kid’s nursery
- Clothing and footwear
- School products
Read More: Complete Guide on Trackon Courier Franchise.
FirstCry Franchise Cost and Investment:
Investment is the first factor that always is point out by an interested candidate towards a brand and which acts as a deciding factor for the business. When you are planning to take FirstCry franchise, the investment range goes between 20 to 30 lakhs rupees. This amount includes the franchisee fee and it also varies as per the location that is being selected by the candidate. The brand assists and provides all types of guidance to set-up the store.
Space Required for FirstCry Franchise:
If you want to open a franchise physical store then you need an ideal location for the store. It should be in the main location of the area with high footfall. To open a store you need 1000 -2000 square feet space at least.
You must have the following documents when apply for the franchise, those are given below-
- Franchise agreement
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- GST certificate
- Proprietor’s photo
- Shop address proof
- NOC of shop
FirstCry Franchise Profits & Margin:
FirstCry is one of the top kids products brand so the franchise owner earns a handsome profit. The sales and profit depend upon various factors. So you cannot get the actual profit margin, here we are giving an approximate profit amount of a FirstCry store. The FirstCry franchise earns approx. gross profit sum up to 12 lakhs rupees per month. A franchise owner can earn approx. 4.5 lakhs per month. The profit margin ranges 30% -35% and the payback period is 36-48 months.
FirstCry Franchise Support:
- FirstCry is a popular and leading brand spreading its business in India. The company provides all types of assistance and support to their franchise partners, they are as follows-
- The company provides required training to the owner and staffs for running the store smoothly.
- The company helps in choosing the location of the store. They decide the price and finalize the area of the store.
- At the time of construction company provides all types of helps along with the interior designing and decoration of the store.
- FirstCry involved in all types of promotional activities of the brand.
- The company provides operational manuals, catalogs, leaflets and also decides the product price for their stores.
- Company provides a representative to the franchise for all types of assistance while setting up the store.
How to apply for the FirstCry Franchise in India ?
If you are deciding to be a FirstCry franchise owner then you can follow some easy steps are given below-
- Visit the official site of FirstCry-firstcry.com . Here you can see all the details regarding the company.
- Then you have to click on “More” option in the right hand side of header area. Then choose “Open a store” option from the drop down.
- Here you can see a button “Want to become our franchise”. Click on that button and a franchise application form will be opened.
- Properly fill up the form and submit the form. After submission of the form the team will contact you and guide you.
- You can also directly contact through the call and talk to the concern person about the franchise. The concern person will explain all the franchise process.
Read More: How to take Burger Singh Franchise ?
Firstcry Franchise Contact Details:
If you have any query related FirstCry Franchise then you may contact to the company via given details as I’ve mentioned below:
Head Office Address:
Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall, Pune-411001.
Digital Age Retail Private Limited
Rajashree Business Park, 3rd Floor, Survey No. 338 Next to Sohrabh Hall, Tadiwala Road Pune – 411001, Maharashtra
Rashmi Jadhav: +91 9545021919
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Link- https://www.facebook.com/FirstCryIndia/
FirstCry Location Expansion:
The company increases its network in India and looking for the dealers and distributors also along with the franchise partners. The expected expansion areas are given below-
- Northern Region – Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh
- Southern Region – Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- Eastern Region – Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim
- Western Region – Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central Region – Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories – Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu
FirstCry has made huge progress in the last few years and it offers high quality products at cost effective rates. Clients of FirstCry can get the products as per their choice and can purchase those from online and offline both. FirstCry is the name for your baby so the company maintains all standards. The company is expanding its network by providing the franchise.
If you can fulfill all the requirements of FirstCry franchise and prepared the mind for owning this franchise then it can be a good choice. If you have a proper plan, courage, expertise, and patience in the kids products business then you can proceed. But before that you must know about the company and its details properly. In this blog we have tried to provide all necessary information, hope you have liked this blog.
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question):
Q) What is FirstCry?
Ans– FirstCry is Asia’s largest retail online portal that deals in baby and kids products. FirstCry was started its work in 2010 at Pune. It offers almost 2 lakhs unique kids products and associated with more than 5800 brands. It has online portal and more than 400 physical stores in all over India.
Q) What is the franchise period?
Ans– The franchise period is for 5 years. After that it is renewed.
Q) Where is the executive office of FirstCry situated?
Ans– The executive office of FirstCry is situated at Pune.
Q) What is the payback period of the investment?
Ans- The investment payback period is 36-48 months.
Q) Which company FirstCry belongs to?
Ans- FirstCry belongs to Mahindra Group.
Q) Who is the CEO and founder of FirstCry?
Ans- The CEO and founder of FirstCry is Supam Maheswari.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog entry on the FirstCry Franchise Cost in India. For additional useful articles like this, keep visiting YMW Solutions.
The information, product and services shared on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or representation, express or implied. YMW Solution Blogs are meant purely for educational discussion about Business, startup and Franchise. The material and information contained herein is for general information purposes only. Consult a professional before relying on the information to make any legal, financial or business decisions.
Use this information strictly at your own risk. YMW Solution will not be liable for any false, inaccurate or incomplete information present on the website. Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this website is updated, relevant and accurate. YMW Solution makes no guarantees about the completeness, reliability, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, product, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.