TVS Dealership Showroom: Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process:
TVS Motor Company is a reputed two and three-wheeler manufacturer globally, championing progress through Mobility with a focus on sustainability. Rooted in our 100-year legacy of Trust, Value, and Passion for Customers and Exactness, we take pride in making internationally aspirational products of the highest quality through innovative and sustainable processes.
The company began in 1979 as the flagship brand of the TVS Group, founded by T.V. To establish Sundaram Layangar. Under the steadfast and diligent leadership of Chairman Emeritus, Venu Srinivasan, the company has become the largest member of the TVS Group in terms of size and turnover. Professor Sir Ralf Dieter Speth, Chairman, TVS Motor Company and Sudarshan Venu, Managing Director, TVS Motor Company are charting a bright way forward for the company.
TVS Dealership is an automotive company that operates in India. They sell cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and other vehicles. Their headquarters are located in Bangalore, Karnataka. TVS Motor has four state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities at Hosur in Tamil Nadu, Mysore in Karnataka, Nalagarh in Himachal Pradesh and Karawang in Indonesia and is the first two-wheeler manufacturer in the world to be conferred with the prestigious Deming Prize for excellence in quality.
So in this article we’ll discuss about the TVS Dealership showroom and its investment, management and profits, requirements and many things in this article.
TVS Dealership Company Details:
|Type Of Company||Public|
|Industry||Motor Vehicle Manufacturing|
|Traded as||BSE: 532343 NSE: TVSMOTOR|
|Headquarters||Hosur, Tamil Nadu|
|Specialties||Future Mobility, Electric Mobility, Sustainable Mobility, Racing, and Motorsports|
Why to choose TVS Dealership ?
- TVS offers a good supplementary business to your existing business, with an assured income every month at a minimal initial investment in infrastructure.
- The widest range of products, from mopeds to scooters to high-end bikes, each caters to an exceptional array of customers. In this way you can have the wonderful chance to offer advanced items to the largest set of customers to increase profits.
- The company also provides operational and spare parts support to the two-wheelers offered for sale at the respective TVS dealerships.
- It also provide support to dealers to setup his business and to increase its showroom sales.
TVS Dealership Type:
If you want to take TVS Dealership then first you have to know about the TVS Dealership type and details. TVS makes petrol bike/scooter as well as electric scooter and bike. So, before making any decision you have to know about the dealership type. TVS Dealership is Divided into two Parts which is given below:
- AMD (Authorize Main Dealer): An AMD is an authorised main dealer of the company and is usually based in towns having a population of more than 1 lakh.
- AD (Authorize Dealer): An AD is an authorised dealer of an AMD and is usually based in towns having a population of less than 1 lakh.
Read More: KTM Dealership/KTM Sports Bike Dealership
Read More: Greaves Auto Dealership
Eligibility Criteria for TVS Dealership:
- Should have an ability to invest 1 crore to 1.5 crore.
- Experience in the Automotive showroom management.
- Should have shop space about 3000 sq. ft.
- Ability of Management/Supervision.
Space Requirements for TVS Dealership Showroom:
As we told you that TVS Motor Company is a very high level company in India, but it also does your work where it sees growth in the business. Talking about TVS Motor Company, this company chooses commercial center (commercial area) to open TVS bike dealership regardless of the place, for this the company has also formed its own team, which will take stock of the place to open the dealership. And later chooses the place. To open a TVS bike dealership, you must have space in a commercial area.
|Parameter||Authorize main Dealer (AMD)||Authorize Dealer (AD)|
|Business Opportunity location||An AMD is an authorised main dealer of the company and is usually based in towns having a population of more than 1 lakh||An AD is an authorized dealer of an AMD and is usually based in towns having a population of less than 1 lakh|
|Area||Showroom||Minim.Front40 ft i.e. 40×45 = 1800 sq. ft||500 sq. ft (minimum 25 ft – 35 ft)|
|Service(workshop)||2500 sq. ft||500 sq. ft – 1000 sq. ft|
|For Spare Parts||500 sq. ft||100 sq. ft – 200 sq. ft|
|For water wash||150 sq. ft||100 sq. ft|
Documents & License:
If you want to open TVS Dealership then you must have some documents and license which is given below:
- ID Proof : Aadhaar card, Pan card, Voter id card
- Address proof : Ration card, electricity bill
- Photograph, Phone number, Email id
- GST Registration certificate
- NOC of unit/shop
- Unit/shop address proof
- Franchise agreement
- Trade Certificate
- Trade License
- EPF & ESIC Registration
TVS Dealership Cost and Investment:
If you want to take TVS Dealership and if you have your own area/space then, you have to invest minimum of 90 lakh to 1.6 crore. Investment bifurcate is given below:
|Sl No.||Particulars||Authorize Main Dealer||Authorize Dealer|
|1.||Dealership fee||5 Lakh||2 Lakh – 5 Lakh|
|2.||Infrastructure (Building constructions, Interior, tools & Equipment, electrical fitting, etc)||50 Lakh||30 Lakh|
|3.||Stock Investment||40 Lakh – 50 Lakh||25 Lakh|
|4.||Spare Parts||5 Lakh||2 Lakh|
|5.||Human Resources||2 Lakh||1 Lakh|
|6.||Advertisement||2 Lakh*||2 Lakh*|
|7.||Working Capital||50 Lakh||30 Lakh|
|8.||License Fee||50 thousand||50 thousand|
|Total investment||160 Lakh (1.6 crore)||90 Lac – 95 Lac|
The investment may vary according to the location. So, the above investment idea is a expected investment to open a TVS Dealership showroom.
Manpower required for TVS Dealership Showroom:
Courteous, efficient and trained manpower is vital for maintaining the successful operation of the dealership and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Consultant
- Workshop manager
- Service Advisor
- Maintenance Staff
TVS Dealership Profits & Margin:
TVS company manufacture many different type of two wheeler and sports bike. Including petrol bike/Scooter and electric scooter/bike as well as spare parts and merchandise. TVS is one of the best company in the India. They provide best service to their customers and dealers. It also provide good profits and margin in vehicles and spare parts. Profits and margin which are provided by the company to the dealers are given below:
Company will provide average profit = 5% – 7% (depends on vehicle)
Net profit on Spare Parts= 20% – 25% on MRP
Profits and margin may vary according to the location. So, if you want more information about the profits and margin then must contact to the company. Or visit its official website: Click Here
Read More: How to take Bluestone Jewellery Franchise ?
Read More: How to take Croma Store Franchise ?
Revenue Sources for the TVS Dealers:
If you will take TVS Dealership then you can generate you revenue from many sources. Revenue channels include sale of vehicles, service of vehicles and sales of parts, giving you a continuous revenue cycle that is independent of market scenario which is given below with the margin:
- Vehicles Sales (5% – 7%)
- Retail Finance (up to 3%)
- Insurance (up to 40%)
- Vehicle Servicing
- Parts (20%)
- Engine Oil
- Value Added Services
- Marketing Support: Company will help you in marketing via digital marketing in your area.
- Sales Support: The company will help you to increase sales by trained staff.
- Training will be provided to workshop technical staff and non-technical staff.
- Training will be provided to sales team on product features & benefits, customer handling, sales process.
- Advertisement support(Expenditure 50/50)
How to apply for the TVS Dealership Showroom ?
To apply for the TVS Dealership, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- Visit: TVS Motor Company
- Click on the above link.
- After landing on this page you can get all the information about the dealership.
- Fill the dealership form properly.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within a week the company’s area manager will contact you.
Before applying for the TVS Dealership make sure that there should not be existing dealers in your location. In this case you cannot open for the TVS Dealership in your location.
Process To get TVS Dealership:
- First of all you have to apply for the TVS Dealership. Then if company consider your profile for the dealership in your area then you’ll get a confirmation mail form the company.
- Company’s executive will explain you via call. If you’ll agree for the dealership.
- Then they will survey your area properly, make a plan and discuss with you.
- After a day, they proceed your process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- You have to pay some amount for the agreement.
- After getting approval you can start you showroom works.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 30 days.
- So, after 30-45 days you can start you TVS Dealership Showroom.
TVS Dealership Contact Details:
If you have any query related TVS Dealership then you may contact to the company via given details as I’ve mentioned below:
Registered Office: Chaitanya, No. 12, Khader Nawaz Khan Rd, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006.
Toll Free: 18002587555
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ):
Q. How to apply for TVS two wheeler dealership ?
Ans: To apply for the TVS two wheeler dealership you can apply via visiting its official website or Click here to get the dealership contact form. Fill the form properly and submit the form. The company’s executive will contact you within a week.
Q. How do I get a TVS spare parts dealership ?
Ans: If you want to get the TVS spare parts dealership you can get by two ways one is to get the whole dealership of the TVS Company or individually you have to request to the company to give you the dealership. There is very rare chances for the approval for the TVS spare part dealership. Because the company mostly prefer to the TVS Dealers for the spare parts dealership.
Q. How do I become a TVS Iqube dealer ?
Ans: TVS Iqube comes under the electric model of TVS company. So the company is not providing individual dealership of electric scooter dealership. So, if you will take the TVS Dealership then you can deal in all the vehicle petrol as well as electric scooter/ bike.
Q. Is TVS dealership profitable ?
Ans: Before saying it TVS Dealership is profitable lets discuss about the TVS Company. It is famous for the best sports bike/scooter in India. And now a days everyone wants that I must have at least one good sports bike. Due to which the demand of selling sports bike is increased. And the existing dealers is selling more than 40 bikes per months. And there are more earning sources for the Dealers. Whenever you will join to the company they will guide you for the everything. So, we can say TVS Dealership is profitable.
Q. How to get TVS two wheeler dealership ?
Ans: First you have to fill the dealership form then the company’s executive explain you everything. If you’ll confirm for the dealership then they’ll visit your area and verify. After their verification they give you the confirmation letter. You have to pay some amount for the dealership application process. After getting dealership approval you can start your TVS dealership.
Q. How much investment is required in getting a TVS dealership ?
Ans: If you want to take TVS dealership then you must have proper investment of about 1 crore. And in long term you have to invest more.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog entry on the TVS Dealership. For additional useful articles like this, keep visiting YMW Solutions.
The information, product and services shared on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or representation, express or implied. YMW Solution Blogs are meant purely for educational discussion about Business, startup and Franchise. The material and information contained herein is for general information purposes only. Consult a professional before relying on the information to make any legal, financial or business decisions.
Use this information strictly at your own risk. YMW Solution will not be liable for any false, inaccurate or incomplete information present on the website. Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this website is updated, relevant and accurate. YMW Solution makes no guarantees about the completeness, reliability, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, product, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.