KTM Dealership/KTM Sports Bike Dealership- Requirements, Cost, Profit, Applying Process
Do you want to become a dealers or a franchise of a popular brand in India? Are you planning to start a e-vehicle dealership in your location? Want to take up a business with a World-class brand in the two wheeler industry? So, choosing KTM Dealership in India would be a great option. In this article we discuss about getting KTM Dealership, investment, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
In 2007, Indian motorcycle manufacturer Bajaj Auto bought a 14.5% stake in KTM Power Sports AG. By 2013, Bajaj Auto held a 47.97% interest in the company. KTM AG is presently owned by CROSS KraftFahrZeug Holding GmbH (51.28%) and Bajaj Auto Limited International Holdings B.V. (47.99%).
In January 2008, Bajaj announced that it would jointly develop two new 125 cc and 200 cc bikes for Europe and the Far East. The bikes would be badged KTM.
Currently, several KTM models are manufactured at the Bajaj plant in Chakan and are distributed by the two partners globally. These include the 125 Duke, the 200 Duke, 250 Duke, 390 Duke, RC 200 and RC 390.
About KTM Sports Bike:
Europe’s No.1 Motorcycle Brand
India’s fastesr growing Motorcycle Brand
Largest Premium Motorcycle exclusive network – 460+ outlet Pan India
3.5 lac + KTM bike on Indian Road.
Product Ranges from 125 cc Motorcycles to 390 cc Motorcycles.
Why should you partner with KTM ?
KTM Revenue worldwide is 1+ Billion Euro
ROI: The best in the Automobile Business
Link yourself with a European Brand
KTM is India’s Fastest growing Premium Motorcycle Brand.
Basic Criteria for KTM Dealership:
- Age 27 to 45 years
- Should Graduate or equivalent
- Financial Strength sound
- Should have space approx.1500 sqft to 3000 sqft.
- Seriously business engage
- Social Media Profile
Staff Retirements For KTM Dealership:
If you will open KTM Dealership showroom then you’ll need some staff which is given below:
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Consultant
- Workshop manager
- Service Advisor
- Maintenance Staff
Investment in the KTM Dealership Showroom in India:
|Industry Size||500 Avg||>100||40-100||<40|
|Market Share Target||40%||35%||35%||30%|
|BEV Vol- Sale(Services)||20(200)||17(150)||14(120)||8(70)|
|Promotion and Marketing||14%||15%||13%||7%|
|Showroom||1200 sq ft||1000 sq ft||800 sq ft||700 sq ft|
|Service Center||1200 sq ft||1000 sq ft||700 sq ft||500 sq ft|
|Storage||500 sq ft||500 sq ft||500 sq ft||500 sq ft|
|Investment(100% Owned)||30 Lakhs||24 Lakhs||18 Lakhs||18 Lakhs|
(50% own & 50% Borrowed)
|75-100 Lakhs||50-75 Lakhs||40-60 Lakhs||25-40 Lakhs|
Documents & License Required:
- Personal Documents like Aadhar card, Pan Card, Voter ID
- Email, Contact no., Passport size pic
- Address Proff (Electricity Bill)
- ITR for Last 2 years
- Commercial space paper (1000 sqft)
- Experience of Business (If applicable)
- Business Registration
- Udhyam registration
- EPF & ESIC
- Establishment License
- GST Registration
- Electricity Permission (for transformer)
Revenue of Dealers from KTM Dealership:
There are four ways to earn by taking KTM Dealership in India, which is given below:
- Sales of Vehicle
- Sales of Merchandise
- Supportive Bank from Loan & Insurance
- Spares & Service.
There are 20% margin on entire range of Merchandise and accessories.
How to Apply for the KTM Dealership in India ?
To apply for the KTM Dealership In India, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- For dealership you need to visit this website of KTM: Click Here
- After landing on the new page.
- Fill all the required details as per asked in the form.
- After providing all the details you will get thank you message.
- So this is the final step, and you are successfully registered for KTM Dealership in India 2021. In case you have any questions or queries, then you can ask us in the comment section below at any time.
KTM Dealership Contact Number
Pune – 411035
Customer Care Number- 7709083000 between 9.00 am and 8.00 pm, all days of the week.