Apollo Tyre Dealership- Eligibility, Cost, Profit, Applying process
If you are planning to start a Tyre dealership business, choosing Apollo Tyre dealership would be a great. In this article we discuss about getting Apollo tyre dealership, investment, profits & margin, how to apply, documents required and much more.
- Apollo Tyre Limited is an Indian tyre manufacturing company.
- The company is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana.
- It produces the large number of tyre in India.
- The company now has four manufacturing units in India, one in Netherlands and one in Hungary.
- Apollo has widest range of tyre of all segments and manufactures world-class radials for heavy-duty trucks and buses, light commercial vehicles, earthmovers, forklifts, tractors, trailers, cars, motorcycles and scooters as well as auto-rickshaws.
- There are more than 6000 + Apollo tyre dealerships all across the India.
Read also: How to apply for the JK tyre Dealership?
Read also: How to apply for the Ceat tyre dealership?
Apollo Tyre Dealership Company details:
|Company size||10,001+ employees|
Why to choose Apollo Tyre?
- Superior tread & rubber quality
- Apollo tyres offer the best performance.
- Improve performance & safety.
- Manufacturing Warranty, lasts upto 1,00,000 kms.
Eligibility for the Apollo Tyre Dealership:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th
- The applicants should free from any criminal cases.
- Should Knowledge about the tyre business.
- Proper Investment: Without proper investment, you cannot do any business, so it is very important to have a good investment for Tyre dealership business.
- Proper Land requirement: If you are taking a tyre dealership, then let me tell you, that you should have a proper space in which you can easily do your office, Godown and wheel balancing work along with it.
- Important Documents: For Tyre dealership you need some important documents and licenses.
- Worker: Initially you must have at least 3-4 workers.
- Vehicle: For the supply of the Tyre(If needed).
Investment for the Apollo Tyre Dealership:
You need approximate INR 20-25 lakhs to start Apollo Tyre dealership.
- It completely depends on how big a dealer you want to be.
- Shop cost/ Godown Cost.
- Infrastructure Cost (Interior as suggested by the company).
- Some Equipment (Computer set/ laptop, Printer, Billing software, Alignment machine etc.)
- Labour Cost( Should be minimum 3-5)
- Vehicle cost(If requierd)
- Security Money: Minimum 6 Lakh and maximum upto 10 lakh (company will give you 9% interest per annum on you security deposit).
Read also: How to apply for the MRF tyre Dealership?
Space Requirement for Apollo Tyre Dealership:
The minimum space required to start an Apollo Tyre dealership is about 800- 1200 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other automobile accessories together with Tyre then you may require more space.
- Shop Space: 100-200 sq ft.
- Gowdown: 300-500 sq ft.
- Space for the Wheel Balancing: 400-500 sq ft.
But let me tell you one thing, that the company does not allow you to start wheel balancing unless you have worked with the company for at least 1 year.
And if you are planning to open wheel balancing then you have to invest upto 2 lakh with alignment machine of 4-5 lakhs.
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
Financial Documents(If needed, the company can also ask for financial documents to let you know how your financial background is).
Profits & Margin in Apollo Tyre Dealership:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. It depends on how you deal with the customer, because many people also work in 1%, 3%, 10% upto 15% also.
So, the company gives different profits on different tires, so when you take the dealership, then the company tells you the complete details about the profits and margin.
For more information about Profits and Margin Please contact the Apollo Tyre Executive.
How to Apply for the Dealership for the Apollo Tyre?
To get the Apollo Tyre dealership, first, you need to contact your territory sales officer. You can get his number by submitting a query form.
- For apply you have to visit https://www.apollo.com,
- fill all the details and submit the form.
- You get a call from Apollo tyre executive within 24 hrs.
Or, you can directly call to the customer care for your query at 1800 212 7070.
Make sure that there is no other Apollo tyre dealer in a 2-3 kilo meter radius from your planned shop. If there is any apollo tyre dealers nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.