How to take IFFCO BAZAR Franchise ?
IFFCO BAZAR Franchise- Basic Requirements, Investment, Profit, Documents, Applying Process, Contact Details
If you are planning to open a Agriculture’s product shop then today we will tell you about how you can get a good income by taking IFFCO BAZAR franchise in your area. First of all, let me tell you that the purpose of opening IFFCO market is not to earn profits from the farmers. But if someone wants to open IFFCO Market Service Center on a private level then he is given a fixed commission on the sale of various products of IFFCO. By connecting to IFFCO BAZAR market, any rural youth can afford his family properly.
What is IFFCO BAZAR Franchise?
Under franchise, any company allows any person to use the name of their company and takes money from that person in return. There are many such companies around the world, which do the same work of giving franchises of their company, and in the same way now IFFCO company is also doing the same work of giving franchise in India.
Read also: How to apply for the IFFCO Pashu Aahaar Distributorship ?
Why anyone choose IFFCO BAZAR Franchise?
- It is the largest fertilizer manufacturers and distributors of India.
- Every farmer mostly uses IFFCO’s products and also liked by them.
- IFFCO has large customer network.
- It provides self-employment, which helps you for your better livelihood.
- The company give you full support in setting up your shop.
- They provide Toll free phone facility for any inquiry.
IFFCO BAZAR Company Details:
|Industry||Retail of Agricultural products|
|Company size||51-200 employees|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, Delhi|
Also Read: Tata Indicash ATM Franchise
Eligibility Criteria of IFFCO BAZAR Franchise:
- Should be Indian Citizen.
- Minimum age 21 years old.
- The candidate must have either B.Sc Agriculture or B.Sc Chemistry as a subject.
IFFCO BAZAR Franchise Cost:
- First of all, the candidate will have to pay a non-refundable deposit of 1-1.5 Lakh as DD in the name of IFFCO E-MARKET.
- Shop Cost(The place can be on your own or you can take on rent).
- Worker (2-3 worker required initially)
- Some Equipment (Computers, printers, UPS, POS machines, CCTV setup in your shop, painting in walls, furniture, electrical appliances etc.)
- Infrastructure cost(You will be provided with signage board, cell counters and interior such as display rack, wall graphic and display boards by IFFCO).
- If you have minimum of 5-6 lakh rupee then you can take IFFCO BAZAR Franchise.
Space Requirement for the IFFCO BAZAR Franchise:
If you want to open IFFCO BAZAR Franchise then you need minimum commercial shop space is about 600 – 900 sqft. However, if you are planning to sell other products related to agriculture together with IFFCO products then you may require more space.
- Shop Space: 200-300 sq ft.
- Godown: 500- 600 sq ft.
But both these places should be at the place where you want to open the store.
Make sure that the places where you want to open IFFCO BAZAR franchise should be a high crowdy area where there is excessive movement of farmers. Because your products are directly related to the farmers. That is why, your IFFCO BAZAR Franchise will run only if your center is in that place where you will be able to directly connect with the farmers.
Process of getting IFFCO BAZAR Franchise:
First of all, you have to apply for the IFFCO BAZAR Franchise online.
On behalf of IFFCO, a field officer will visit your proposed location and verify all your requirements and verification.
After completion of all the verification, you will be given the franchise of IFFCO e-market. You have to execute an agreement with IFFCO Market.
After getting the green signal from the IFFCO officer, online application will have to be made with the District Agricultural Officer to get the license to sell agricultural chemicals.
After getting the license from here, you can start your center by depositing Rs 1-1.5 lakh as security money in IFFCO.
Your shop/godown should be according to IFFCO e-market guidelines.
You have to appoint a salesman and helper for the operations of IFFCO franchise.
- After 4-5 months, you can be bought and sold as per their convenience by investing in fertilizers.
Documents and License required:
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Qualification Certificate( B.Sc Agriculture or B.Sc Chemistry)
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
Outlet Trade license
Agro Chemical License
Also Read: How to apply for the Kapila Pashu Aahaar Distributorship ?
Profits and Margin in IFFCO BAZAR Franchise:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you will be get more profit. There are various products in this company, so company give different profits on different products.
For more information about the profits and margin please contact to IFFCO Customer care.
How to apply for the IFFCO BAZAR Franchise?
There is no any option to apply for the IFFCO BAZAR Franchise online. So you can directly contact to the customer care by the details given below:
IFFCO BAZAR Franchise Contact Details:
|On Toll Free Number|
Reach us at our toll free number (9AM-6PM) Monday to Saturday
1800 103 1967
Email us at: email@example.com
Process To get IFFCO BAZAR Franchise:
- Firstly you have to send you store location images and details to the manager.
- They will survey your area properly, and discussed with you .
- After a meeting from area manager, they will decide that they will approve or not.
- If they’ll approve, then agreement will be done between you and the company.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 15-20 days.
- So, after 10-15 days you can start you IFFCO BAZAR Franchise.
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. Can any person start this IFFCO Bazar franchise?
Ans: No, candidate must have either B.Sc Agriculture or B.Sc Chemistry.
Q. Which documents and licence required?
Ans: Given in the above article.
Q. Total Investment?
Ans: 6- 8 Lakh.
Q. Is it profitable or not?
Ans: If your shop is at high crowdy area where there is excessive movement of farmers then it is profitable.
Q. Is Security Deposit refundable or not?
Ans: You have to pay a non-refundable deposit of 1-1.5 Lakh as DD in the name of IFFCO E-MARKET.