Super Gas Agency – Eligibility, Cost, Profit, Applying Process
If you are planning to open a LPG gas dealership by getting franchise then Super Gas would be a good option for you to choose. So, today we will talk about Super Gas Agency cost, Profit, Documents and licence, requirements and many more in this article.
- Super gas (SHV India) is a LPG brand of World’s largest LPG company SHV Energy NV, part of a Dutch multinational Company.
- It has LPG businesses in 27 countries on 3 continents across the globe.
- SHV operates in India under the brand name Super gas.
- It has been started their service in the year 1996.
- Super gas supplies LPG to Industrial, Commercial, Domestic and Auto LPG segments.
Super gas Agency Company Overview:
|Industry||Oil & Energy|
|Company size||201-500 employees|
|Headquarters||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh|
|Specialties||Liquefied Petroleum Gas, LPG Import and Distribution, LPG Storage Solutions, Industrial & Commercial LPG, Project Services, Customized LPG Composition, Domestic LPG Supply, Auto LPG Dispensing Stations, and Aerosol Grade LPG Propellant|
Why to choose Super Gas Agency?
- Association with a global reputed brand.
- Trusted and reliable.
- Proactive business support.
- Support in selling, marketing, branding and business.
- Workshop and training for customers, delivery sales persons and franchisees.
Types of Super Gas Agency:
If you want to take Super Gas Agency, then the company offers many types of dealerships that depend on your area.
- Urban Distributorship: In this type of distributorship, you can distribute in the urban area only under 10-15 km.
- RUrban Distributorship: Under this type of distributorship, you can distribute to the urban area as well as in the specified Rural area.
- Rural Distributorship: Under this type of distributorship, you can distribute in the Rural area only.
- Inaccessible Distributorship: In this type of Distributorship, you can distribute in only Inaccessible area.
Types Of Franchise:
Super Gas offer domestic cylinder of 12 kg capacity while govt cylinder provides 14.2 kg.
Super Gas offer commercial cylinder of 17 kg capacity while govt cylinder provides 19.1 kg.
Read Also: How to apply for the GO Gas Dealership ?
Eligibility for the Super Gas Agency:
- Should be Indian Citizen.
- Minimum qualification 10th & 12th pass.
- Age 21 yrs to 45 yrs.
- Should be physically Fit.
- Applicant should free from all criminal situations.
- Important Documents
If you are eligible for all condition then you can apply for the Super Gas Agency.
Requirements for the Super Gas Agency:
- Proper Investment: Without proper investment, you cannot do any business, so it is very important to have a good investment.
- Proper Land requirement: If you are taking a LPG gas dealership, then I should tell you that you will need a proper land, in which your office, Godown and vehicle parking space will have to be.
- Important Documents: For LPG Gas Agency you need some important documents and licenses.
- Worker: Initially you must have at least 5 workers.
- Vehicle: For the supply of the gas cylinder.
Investment for the Super Gas Agency:
It depends on your area and land, and in which scale you are going to open.
- First Investment:
- Refundable Security deposit of Rs 1 Lakh against LOI (Letter of Interest)
- Security deposit against 300 nos of empty cylinder i.e. Rs 1500 per cylinder.
- Total deposit for empty cylinder will be Rs 4,50,000/- (for 300 cylinders)
2. Second Investment:
- Construction of godown for 300 cylinder storage capacity.
- Total construction cost for Godown will be Rs 4,50,000/- approx. (for 2200-2300 sq.ft. area)
3. Third Invest for PESO (Petroleum & explosive Department) license
- Total cost incurred for PESO License 60,000/- approx.
4. Fourth Investment:
- Gas Filling Cost for 300 cylinder will be 5 LAC approx.
5. Fifth Investment for Delivery Vehicle
- Delivery vehicle with 3 tyre Auto cost 3 LAC approx.
Total Investment required for Super Gas Agency will be 20-25 Lac approx (it may be flexible 10% up/down due to rate fluctuation)
Sub-franchise is the business model of Super Gas in which applicant required only office for distribution of gas to consumer and also having vehicle to dispatch of cylinder to consumers.
- First Investment as refundable Security deposit of Rs 25000/- against LOI (Letter of Interest)
- Delivery vehicle with 3 tyre Auto cost 3 LAC approx.
- Office Infrastructure cost: Around 1 lakh.
- Total Investment for SuperGas Sub- franchise will be 5-8 lakh.
Note: Super Gas Sub- franchise can start from 5 lakh.
Land Requirement for the Super Gas Agency:
In a super gas dealership, land is required for two things, first for the Shop and second for the Godown. And the requirement of the land is depends on you that in which scale you are going to open the dealership.
|Qty of LPG (Kg)||Godown Size mtrs*||Plot Size mtrs*||Plot Size Sq. Mt*||Safety Distance Mtr|
|1000||4.46 X 3.46||10.92 X 13.42||146||3|
|2000||6.46 X 4.46||12.92 X 14.42||186||3|
|3000||7.46 X 5.46||15.92 X 17.92||285||4|
|4000||7.70 X 7.17||18.20 X 22.17||403||5|
Read also: How to get the IBP gas dealership?
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof:- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card, Driving License
Address Proof:- Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Income certificate & Age proof
Photograph, Email ID, Phone No.
Bank Account With Passbook
Educational Certificates (10th &12th)
Trade licence form Respective authority.
Municipal Department NOC
PESO (Petroleum & Explosive Department) License for cylinder storage
- Property Documents:
All property documents
- Business Documents:
Business Registration No.
Financial Documents(it is for the proof of your strong financial background)
Profits – Margin & Commission:
Your profit margin depends on the total sales or supply to customers you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you will be get more profit and eligible for company bonus schemes. These plans usually start 8 -12 months from the date you start your gas agency.
For the more information about the profits and margin you have to talk with the Area manager or company executive.
Commission for Franchise:
For Domestic cylinder (12 Kg) = Rs 63 per cylinder (commission)
For Commercial cylinder (17 kg) = Rs 101 per cylinder (commission)
- If your Franchise sale per month will 300 cylinder plus then commission would be Rs 105 per cylinder.
- If your Franchise sale per month will 500 cylinder plus then commission would be Rs 120 per cylinder.
- If your Franchise sale per month will 1000 cylinder plus then commission would be Rs 140 per cylinder.
Commission for Sub-Franchise:
For Domestic cylinder (12 Kg) = Rs 50 per cylinder (commission)
For Commercial cylinder (17 kg) = Rs 81 per cylinder (commission)
- If your Franchise sale per month will 300 cylinder plus then commission would be Rs 88 per cylinder.
- If your Franchise sale per month will 500 cylinder plus then commission would be Rs 100 per cylinder.
- If your Franchise sale per month will 1000 cylinder plus then commission would be Rs 120 per cylinder.
How to apply for the Super Gas Agency ?
To apply for the Super Gas Agency, you have to follow some steps, which is given below:
- You have to visit the official website of Super gas : https://www.supergas.com/
- Click on the above link.
- Fill all the details properly, and submit the form successfully.
- After submitting, you get call from the your local area manager within 2 days.
- Once you talk to the area manager then they arrange a online meeting for you.
- After attending that meeting you get all information about the Super gas agency information.
Or, you can directly talk to customer care no. +91- 9537522174.
Make sure that there is no any other Super Gas dealer in a 3-4 kilo meter radius from your planned shop. If there is any Super Gas dealer nearby, then the chances of you getting a Franchise are very less.
SHV Energy Pvt. Ltd
SDE Serene Chambers, SUPERGAS House,
4th Floor, 8-2-334, Road No. 7, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad – 500034, Telangana.
Call:- 040-2354 0079/ 3060 4005/4006
North West Regional Office:
Titanium, 8th Floor, 82, Opp. Ashwaraj Bungalows,
Near Prahladnagar Auda Garden, 100 Ft. Road, Satellite
Ahmedabad- 380015, Gujarat.
South Regional Office:
Alpha Centre, 7th Floor,
150 & 151, North Usman Road, T. Nagar
Chennai – 600017, Tamil Nadu.
Call:- 044-2814 0450/ 51/ 58
South East Regional Office:
Garg House, 4th Floor, Near Mirania Gardens,
11A/1D, East Topsia Road,
Kolkata -700046, West Bengal
Expansion Location for the Super gas agency in India:
- North :- Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab.
- South :- Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
- East :- West Bengal, Odisha
- West :- Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central :- Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories :- Pondicherry, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.