Bailley Water Distributorship- Requirements, Cost, Profit, Contact details, Applying Process
Hello Friends, today we will discuss about the Mineral water distributorship business, so if you are planning to start a Mineral water distributorship business, and want to join with good company then choosing Bailley Water Distributorship would be a great option. In this article, we will discuss about the Bailley Water Distributorship, Investment, profits & margin, Documents, Space Requirements and many more.
Bailley’s journey began with its launch in 1993 and was the second brand to be launched in packaged drinking water category. Bailley has been the symbol of purity and is widely preferred as a source of safe drinking water.
Packaged across India in 52 state of the art bottling plants, Bailley caters to diverse consumer needs and occasions.
Bailley Water Company Details:
|Owner||Parle Agro Private Limited|
Packaged drinking water with added minerals
Why to choose Bailley Water Distributorship?
- When it comes to safety and assurance of quality, Bailley Packaged Drinking Water 1 L is the go-to choice. A perfect companion for journeys, meetings, beverages or more, this goes through a unique state-of-art purification process to give consumers pure water and perfect taste.
- You can start their water bottles from the day one.
- You can start in very less investment.
- And it is very trusted brand.
What is Bailley Water Distributorship?
In the distributorship the company gives you a large amount of its product to sell it to retailers or customers. Bailley is the most trusted and purified water brand in India. And the people trust them, specially who are health conscious while drinking water.
So if you will start business with the Bailley then you can make good profits in very short time. Bailley makes varieties of bottle with different capacities which are given below:
Water bottle capacities – 250 ml / 500 ml / 1 Liter / 2 Liter / 5 Liter / 10 Liters and 20 Liters.
How Bailley Supports their Distributors ?
- Partners are serviced by our efficient Sales Team on a regular basis.
- Training & Development programs are conducted to develop sales force’s capabilities.
- Build necessary IT infrastructure set up to evolve with growing needs.
- Rigorous performance measurement systems across all levels to enhance sales effectiveness. Focus on incentivization and pay for performance to motivate Equipped sales force with new tools to increase effectiveness.
- Fixed dispatches as per the requirement of the distributor ensuring minimal loss of sales More distribution hubs to ensure better delivery.
Basic Criteria For Bailley Water Distributorship:
- Should be Indian Citizen.
- Minimum age 21 yrs. old.
- The applicants can fulfill the Bailley basic business criteria.
Requirements For Bailley Water Distributorship
- Godown Area (800 sq ft – 1000 sqft) and office area 100 sqft
- Commercial vehicle for service
- Manpower (Accountant, Sales Person, Driver, Loader & Unloader)
- Basic Infrastructure (Computer, Printer, CCTV, Inverter, Table,chair etc)
Bailley Water Distributorship Cost:
If you want to start Bailley Water Distributorship then you need approximate INR 10 lakh – 12 lakh to start Bailley Water Distributorship.
- For the Bailley Water Distributorship initially you don’t have to pay any type of security fee or advance fee.
- You can directly start business by minimum Intial Stock Purchase of 1.25 lakhs rupee(800 – 900 boxes) and if you have more money then you can also give above 1.25 lac. But it depends on you that how much money you have and in which level you are going to open/start the Distributorship.
- Basic Infrastructure: 1 lac
- Shop/Godown cost (If you have your own space then, it will not cost money): Its cost depends on your place. You can also start you business in your place because if you setup distributorship in your own place, you will save a lot of money.
- Commercial vehicle: 5 lac (No. of vehicle depends on your route)
- Working capital: 2 Lac
- Total Investment: – Rs. 10 Lakh To Rs. 12 Lakh.
Also Read: Amul Milk Distributorship Business
Documents & Licence:
- ID Proof :- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof :- Electricity Bill/Ration Card
- Qualification Certificate
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- GST Number
- Outlet Trade license
- Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Rent agreement
Space Requirements for Bailley Water Distributorship:
It depends on what would be stocking capacity and your budget. If you stock in very large amount then you need large godown. However with minimum 1000 Sq ft. to 1200 sq ft. you can start distributorship. Make sure that you have enough space for the loading and unloading of the products and have a good area for the parking.
- Shop Space :- 200 sq ft. 300 sq ft.
- Godown Space :- 800 sq ft. to 900 sq ft.
Bailley Water Distributorship Profits & Margin:
Your profit margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to sell enough boxes of bottle then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes and company will give you more profits above 10%-15%.
Daily sales = 250 -300 boxes (for sustainable business)
If yours daily sales is 150 boxes, Then per bottle= Rs 3 (margin)
- Per boxes profit margin= Rs 36
- For 150 boxes= 36 x 150
- Daily gross profit = Rs 5,400
- Monthly gross profit= 1, 62,000 /-
And when the dealership is given, then company will tell you about all the profits and margin to all different products.
For more information about the profits and margin please contact to the Bailley executive.
Also Read: Parle Agro Product Distributorship
Also Read: MDH Masala Distributorship
Marketing For Bailley Water Distributorship:
Where you will supply?
- All local Retailer.
- Catering Industry
- Restaurant, Dhaba
- Bars, wine shop
- Corporate orders
- Industrial supply (Canteen)
- Approach supplier of MNC Company
- Engineering college, mess & Canteen
How to apply for Bailley Water Distributorship ?
If you want to apply for the Bailley Water Distributorship opportunity, then here is step by step guide to apply for the distributorship which is explained in the video given below:
- Visit: https://www.parleagro.com/
- Click on the above link, you get a new window.
- After landing on this page you will see a contact information.
- From there you can contact for Bailley Water Distributorship.
Before taking a Distributorship, make sure that there is no other Bailley Water Distributorship within a radius of 4-5 km from your planned shop. If there is a Bailley Water Distributorship nearby, you are very unlikely to find a Distributorship.
Once you get in touch with the sales manager of the area. They will guide you in setting up your shop and train you how to manage inventory, how to approach retailers and introduced new launched products of the company.
Bailley Water Distributorship Contact Details:
If you have any query related to the Bailley Water Distributorship, you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned below!
Corporate Head Office:
Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd.
off Western Express Highway, Sahar-Chakala Road, Parsiwada, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400099.
If you have a particular query, please select the concerned department:
- Exports: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preforms: email@example.com
- Consumer Cell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch:
Phone: 022 – 6734 8000
Process To get Bailley Water Distributorship:
- Firstly you have to apply for the Distributorship. Then if company consider your profile for the distributorship then you’ll get a confirmation mail form the company.
- They will survey your area properly, make a plan and discuss with you.
- After a day, they proceed your process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 5 days.
- So, after 5-7 days you can start you Bailley Water Distributorship in India.
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question):
Q. How much we have to pay as security fee?
Ans: There is no any security deposit, in the beverages segment you have to work in cash to cash. You can directly start business by paying minimum of 1.25 lakhs rupee and if you have more money then you can also give above 1.25 lac.
Q. Is Food Licence required or not?
Ans: Required, but if you don’t have then you can get services from our team or Click Here.
Q. What is the Bailley Water Distributorship Cost?
Ans: If you want to start Bailley Water Distributorship then you need approximate INR 10 lakh – 10.5 lakh to start Bailley Water Distributorship.
Q. Is it profitable or not?
Ans: It is fast moving consumer good products and in the summer season Bailley Water has in high demand, so there is less margin but your sale will too high. So, obviously you can make more profits above 10%-15% from this business.
We hope that you would have liked reading this blog post on Bailley Water Distributorship in India and how to set it up efficiently. For more such informative articles, keep visiting YMW Solution.