Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship: Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process, Contact
Hello Friends, today we are going to discuss about the Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship in 2021 that what will be the investment, profit, Documents required and how to contact to the company or apply for the Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship. So, after reading this article i can surely say that you can apply for the Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship in 2021.
- One of the India’s leading snack-food manufacturers and distributors.
- Its Manufacturing of Namkeen, Sweets, Papad under the brand name of “Rajasthani Namkeen” and its company name is Maa Jogamaya Industries Pvt Ltd.
- Rajasthani Namkeen offers a wide range of traditional tasty and spicy snacks.
- Always a good choice when you’re really hungry.
- It has very strong distributorship network of about 800+.
Rajasthani Namkeen Product Company Details:
|Industry||Food & Beverages|
|Company size||51-200 employees|
|Specialties||Namkeen, Indian Snacks , and Rajasthani Namkeen|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th
- Should Knowledge in the field of FMCG Distributorship business.
- They should have proper investment and proper space.
- They have a Vehicle and staff for the retailing work in the market.
Investment for Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship:
If you want to take Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship in your area then, actually the investment depends on you that in which level you are going to start and your area and how much you make sales.
You need approximate INR 5-6 lakhs to start Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship.
- Initially you have to pay 2,000 for the registration fee.
- Initial Stock : It depends on you that how much you want to invest.
- You can start with minimum of 15000-16000 but you have to bear 50% transporting cost.
- If you will start from 25000, then company will bear all the transporting charges.
- Vehicle cost(may be 3 or 4 wheeler): 3 lakh
- Godown cost: 600- 800 sq ft.( its cost depends on your location)
- Staff Cost: May be 2-3 staff.
The minimum space required to start Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship is about 600-800 sq ft. However, if you are planning to take other FMCG products distributorship together with Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship then you may require more space.
You can keep both your shop and godown seperate and also in a single space.
Also Read: How to apply for Haldiram Distributorship?
Important Documents required:
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
Also Read: How to get Balaji Wafers Distributorship?
Profits & Margin:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. There is no monthly target in the beginning, so you can make your customers freely. But, you have to make order of about 15k or 25k per week. There are lots of various product ranges in this company.
So, total profit provide by the company is around only 7%- 8% .
And for the retailer is : 20%-40%.
If you will work better with the company then there is lot of schemes in this company which depends on your sale. So, you can be eligible for this scheme and can earn more money. But, this scheme usually start after 5-6 months.
How to apply for the Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship?
To apply for the Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship, follow the following steps given below:
But, before applying make sure that there should not any distributor already available in your area.
- Visit https://www.rajasthaninamkeen.com/business-inquiry
- Fill all the required details in the form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within 1 week you get a call from customer executive.
Or, if you didn’t get any call from the Rajasthani Namkeen customer executive within 2 days then call on the number which is given below:
Process To get Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship:
- Firstly you have to meet with your local area manager.
- They will survey your area properly, and make a chart for your retailing.
- After a day, they proceed you process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business.
- They’ll provide you training also.
- And within a week you can start you business.
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question):
Q. How much we have to pay as security fee?
Ans: No, there is no any security fee.
Q. Is Food Licence required or not?
Ans: Not Required, but if you have it will be better.
Q. Total Investment?
Ans:You can start from 15,000.
Q. Is it profitable or not?
Ans: It is fast moving consumer good products, so there is less margin but your sale is too high. So, obviously you can make more profit from this business.
Q. How we come to know that there is already Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship available in my area?
Ans: It is very simple, visit your nearby kirana retail store and ask them who provide you the Rajasthani Namkeen Products.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.