Gopal Namkeen Distributorship: Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process, Contact
Hello Friends, today we are going to discuss about the Gopal Namkeen Distributorship in 2021 that what will be the investment, profit, Documents required and how to contact to the company or apply for the Gopal Namkeen Distributorship. So, after reading this article i can surely say that you can apply for the Gopal Namkeen Distributorship in 2021.
- One of the India’s leading snack-food manufacturers and distributors.
- Its Manufacturing of Namkeen, Snack Pallets, Papad and Potato Chips. under the brand name of “GOPAL”.
- It has one of the biggest automatic plant of Gujarat situated at Metoda, GIDC, Rajkot with production capacity spreaded over 75,000 Sq. ft. which is expanded up to 2,00,000 Sq. ft. standing over 20,000 Sq. mt. of land.
- At present Gopal has Manufacturing unit in Gujarat state(Rajkot) and another is in under development in Maharashtra state(Nagpur).
- It has very strong distributorship network of about 800+.
Gopal Namkeen Product Company Details:
|Industry||Food & Beverages|
|Company size||1,001-5,000 employees|
|Specialties||Namkeen, Snack Pallets, Papad, Chips, food production, and manufacturing|
Eligibility Criteria for Gopal Namkeen Distributorship:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th
- Should Knowledge in the field of FMCG Distributorship business.
- They should have proper investment and proper space.
- They must have a two Vehicle and staff for the retailing work in the market.
- Two sales manager required.
Investment for Gopal Namkeen Distributorship:
If you want to take Gopal Namkeen Distributorship in your area then, actually the investment depends on you that in which level you are going to start and your area and how much you make sales.
You need approximate INR 15-16 lakhs to start Gopal Namkeen Distributorship.
- Security Deposit: 1 Lakh( Refundable Amount in which company will provide 10% to 12% interest)
- Vehicle cost(may be 3 or 4 wheeler): 7-8 lakh
- Godown cost: 800 to 1000 sq ft.( its cost depends on your location)
- Initial Stock : 5-6 lakhs ( Full truck approx 700 cartoon in a truck)
- 2 sales manager and 3 Staff Cost
The minimum space required to start Gopal Namkeen Distributorship is about 800-1000 sq ft. However, if you are planning to take other FMCG products distributorship together with Gopal Namkeen Distributorship then you may require more space.
You can keep both your shop and godown seperate and also in a single space.
But it is not the exact space requirement. I provided you the minimum space for the Distributorship.
Also Read: How to apply for Haldiram Distributorship?
Important Documents required:
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
ITR(If needed, the company can also ask for last 2yr ITR)
Also Read: How to get Balaji Wafers Distributorship?
Profits & Margin:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. There is no monthly target in the beginning, so you can make your customers freely. But, you have to make order of about 50,0000 per month. There are lots of various product ranges in this company.
So, total profit provide by the company is around only 7%- 7.5% .
And for the retailer is : 13%-18%.
If you will work better with the company then there is lot of schemes in this company which depends on your sale. So, you can be eligible for this scheme and can earn more money. But, this scheme usually start after 5-6 months.
How to apply for the Gopal Namkeen Distributorship?
To apply for the Gopal Namkeen Distributorship, follow the following steps given below:
But, before applying make sure that there should not any distributor already available in your area.
- Visit https://www.gopalnamkeen.com/afrom
- Fill all the required details in the form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within 1 week you get a call from customer executive.
Or, if you didn’t get any call from the Gopal Namkeen customer executive within 2 days then call on the number which is given below:
GOPAL SNACKS PVT. LTD.
UNIT 1 (HEAD OFFICE)
Plot No. 2322-23-24, Road-F, Gate No. 2, Metoda G.I.D.C., Tal. Lodhika,
District. Rajkot – 360021, Gujarat – India.
UNIT 2 (NAGPUR)
S. No. 432-435/1/A, Pawaddhona Road, Village Mouda,
District. Nagpur – 441104, Maharashtra – India.
Process To get Gopal Namkeen Distributorship:
- Firstly you have to meet with your local area manager.
- They will survey your area properly, and make a chart for your retailing.
- After a day, they proceed you process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business.
- They’ll provide you training also.
- And within a week you can start you business.
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question):
Q. How much we have to pay as security fee?
Ans: 1 lakh(refundable) in which you get 10- 12% per annum interest.
Q. Is Food Licence required or not?
Ans: Required, but if you don’t have then after applying you can apply.
Q. Total Investment?
Ans: Including vehicle charges 15 to 16 lakh and excluding charges 7-8 lakh.
Q. Is it profitable or not?
Ans: It is fast moving consumer good products, so there is less margin but your sale is too high. So, obviously you can make more profit from this business
Q. How we come to know that there is already Gopal Namkeen Distributors available in my area?
Ans: It is very simple, visit your nearby kirana retail store and ask them who provide you the Gopal Namkeen Products.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.