Exide Battery Dealership – Eligibility, Requirements, Cost, Profit, Applying Process, Contact Details
Do you want to become a Battery dealers or a franchise of a popular brand in India ? Are you planning to start a Battery dealership in your location? Want to take up a business with a World-class brand in the Battery Dealership industry ? So, choosing Exide Battery Dealership would be a great option. In this article we discuss about getting Exide Battery Dealership, investment, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
- Exide is India’s largest producer of lead-acid storage batteries and its greatest power-storage solutions provider.
- The company is headquartered in Kolkata.
- It is the largest manufacturer of automotive and industrial lead-acid batteries in India and fourth largest in the world.
- It has plants in India and Sri Lanka and dealership network in 46 countries across 5 continents.
- Exide produces over 8 Million Units in Automobile batteries (including batteries for motor-cycle applications), and over 600 Million Ampere-Hours of Industrial Power per year.
What is Exide Battery Dealership?
Under Dealership, the big company cannot reach to all the people so they offer for the dealership, in which the company give you a stock of its products on the behalf of your security money deposit and give permission to sell to the customers.
Why to choose Exide Battery Dealership?
- Trusted Battery company in India.
- Exide Battery has huge customer Network.
- They offer very good profits & margin, if you fulfill their monthly target .
- You can grow your business in less time.
Eligibility for Exide Battery Dealership:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th.
- The applicants should free from any criminal cases.
- Should Knowledge about the Battery Dealership business.
Exide Battery Dealership Investment:
You need approximate INR 15-20 lakhs to start Exide Battery dealership.
- It totally depends on you that in which scale you are going to start this dealership.
- Shop cost/ Godown Cost :- Around Rs. 2-3 Lakhs.
- Infrastructure Cost (Interior as suggested by the company).
- Some Equipment (Computer set/ laptop, Printer, Billing software etc.)
- Labour Cost
- Other Charges : Around 1 Lakh.
- Vehicle cost(If requierd)
- Security Money: Min. 5 Lakh Max 10 lakh.
Space Requirement for Exide Battery Dealership:
The minimum space required to start an Exide Battery dealership is about 400- 700 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other accessories together with Battery then you may require more space.
- Shop Space: 100-200 sq ft.
- Godown: 300-500 sq ft.
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
Profits & Margin in Exide Battery Dealership:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes.These schemes usually start after 6 -12 months from the date, you start your dealership. If you succeed in meeting those sales targets then you can expect good profits.
For more information about Profits and Margin Please contact the Exide Battery Executive.
How to Apply for the Exide Battery Dealership ?
To get the Exide Battery dealership, first, you need to contact your territory sales officer. You can get his number by submitting a query form.
- For apply you have to visit https://www.exideindustries.com,
- Now select the enquire categories.
- Fill all the required details and submit the form.
- You get a call from Exide Battery executive within 24 hrs.
Once you get in touch with the area sales manager, he will guide you in setting up your Battery dealership shop and help in managing your business.
Make sure that there is no other Exide Battery dealer in a 2-3 kilo meter radius from your planned shop. If there is any Exide Battery dealer nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.
Process To get Exide Battery Dealership:
- Firstly you have to send you store location images and details to the manager.
- They will survey your area properly, and discussed with you .
- After a meeting from area manager, they will decide that they will approve or not.
- If they’ll approve, then agreement will be done between you and the company.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 10-15 days.
- So, after 25-30 days you can start you Exide Battery Dealership.
Exide Industry Contact Details:
EXIDE HOUSE, 59E, CHOWRINGHEE ROAD,
KOLKATA – 700 020
PHONE: +91 33 2302 3400, 2283 2118/ 50/ 71
FAX: (033) 22832637
E-MAIL: [email protected]
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.