Ceat Tyre Dealership- Requirements, Cost, Profit and Applying Process
If you are planning to start a Tyre dealership business, choosing Ceat Tyre dealership would be a great. In this article we discuss about getting Ceat tyre dealership, investment, profits & margin, how to apply, documents required and much more.
- Ceat Tyre is an Indian tyre manufacturing company owned by the RPG Group.
- The company is headquartered in Mumbai.
- It produces the large number of tyre in India.
- It is the largest exporter of tyres in India exporting to over 100 countries.
- CEAT produces over 15 million tyres a year and offers the widest range of tyres to all segments and manufactures world-class radials for heavy-duty trucks and buses, light commercial vehicles, earthmovers, forklifts, tractors, trailers, cars, motorcycles and scooters as well as auto-rickshaws.
- There are more than 3400 + Ceat tyre dealerships all across India.
Eligibility Criteria for Ceat Tyre Dealership:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th
- The applicants should free from any criminal cases.
- Should Knowledge about the tyre business.
Requirement for Ceat Tyre Dealership:
- Proper Investment
- Proper Space
- Important Documents
- Staff Required
- Equipments required
- Vehicle (optional)
Ceat Tyre Dealership Cost and Investment:
If you want to take Ceat Tyre Dealership then the cost may vary depending on various factorsYou need approximate INR 25-30 lakhs to start Ceat Tyre dealership.
- It totally depends on you that in which scale you are going to start this dealership.
- Shop cost/ Godown Cost.
- Infrastructure Cost (Interior as suggested by the company).
- Some Equipment (Computer set/ laptop, Printer, Billing software etc.)
- Labour Cost
- Vehicle cost(If requierd)
- Security Money: Min. 5 Lakh Max 10 lakh.
Space Requirements for Ceat Tyre Dealership:
The minimum space required to start an Ceat Tyre dealership is about 800- 1200 sqft. However, if you are planning to sell other automobile accessories together with Tyre then you may require more space.
- Shop Space: 100-200 sq ft.
- Gowdown: 300-500 sq ft.
- Space for the Wheel Balancing: 400-500 sq ft.
But let me tell you one thing, that the company does not allow you to start wheel balancing unless you have worked with the company for at least 6-8 months with proper sell.
- ID Proof: Aadhaar card, Voter Card, PAN Card
- Address proof: Ration Card, Electricity bill,
- Bank account details with Passbook details
- Passport size photographs
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Property documents (complete property documents with title and address)
- Lease agreement (if any)
- All types of NOC
- GST Number and GST Certificate
- Trade License
Profits & Margin:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes.These schemes usually start after 6 -12 months from the date, you start your dealership. If you succeed in meeting those sales targets then you can expect good profits. There are some profits:
- 2 Wheeler Tyre: 150/200 rs per tyre
- 4 Wheeler Tyre: 400/500 Rs per tyre
- Heavy Tyre: 1000/1200 per tyre
For more information about Profits and Margin Please contact the Ceat Tyre Executive.
How to Apply for the Dealership for the Ceat Tyre?
To get the ceat tyre dealership, first, you need to contact your territory sales officer. You can get his number by submitting a query form.
For apply you have to visit https://www.ceat.com, fill all the details and submit the form.
You get a call from ceat tyre executive within 24 hrs.
Make sure that there is no other ceat tyre dealer in a 2-3 kilo meter radius from your planned shop. If there is any ceat tyre dealer nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.
Monday to Sunday 9:00am – 9:00pm
1800221213( Customer Care Number for Business Enquire request)
email@example.com ( Email for Business Enquire request)