Paper Boat Juice Distributorship- Requirements, Cost, Profit, Contact details, Applying Process
Paper Boat Juice Distributorship- Requirements, Cost, Profit, Contact details, Applying Process
Hello Friends, today we will discuss about the soft drink distributorship business, so if you are planning to start a fruit drink distributorship business, and want to join with good company then choosing Paper Boat Juice Distributorship would be a great option. In this article, we will discuss about the Paper Boat Juice Distributorship, Investment, profits & margin, Documents, Space Requirements and many more.
Paper Boat is a brand of traditional Indian beverages and foods produced and marketed by Hector Beverages. Paper Boat was launched by Hector Beverages in August 2013. The product consist of range of traditional, Indian drinks such as Aam Panna, Jaljeera and Aam Ras. The drinks were initially offered in single serving, flexible pouches. The company has since then explained to one litre Tetra Pack cartons as well.
The company aims to preserve traditional recipes while using innovation to make the Indian drinks accessible to an urban market. Paper Boat does not use artificial coloring or preservatives in its products.
Also Read: Coca Cola Distributorship- Requirements, Cost, Profit, Contact details, Applying Process
Also Read: Tata Gluco Plus Distributorship- Requirements, Investment, Profits & Margin, Applying Process,
Paper Boat Company Details:
|Industry||Food and Beverage Services|
Ethnic Indian Beverages
Why to choose Paper Boat Juice Distributorship?
- Its product consist of range of traditional Indian drinks.
- Paper Boat offers a range of fruit based ethnic drinks.
- Paper Boat produces two seasonal drinks associated with Indian festivals.
- Its product has high demand in the market.
- Most of the people trust in this brand.
- You can start in very less investment.
- And company also provide support to the distributors.
- And it is very trusted brand and marketed by Hector Beverages in India.
Paper Boat Products:
The company’s first product was a protein drink called Frissia, following which the energy drink brand. Paper Boat offers a range of fruit based ethnic drinks such as Jal Jeera, Aam Panna, Aam Ras, Alphonso Aam, Jamun Kala Khatta, Chilli Guava, Nimbu Pani, Kokum, Neer More, Kanji, Sugarcane juice, Lychee Ras, Apple and Orange. It also has a range of milk based beverages including Neer More, Butter Milk, Badam Milk and Thandai. The brand also launched Coconut Water in 2018.
Apart from these, Paper Boat produces two seasonal drinks associated with Indian festivals, Panakam (available during Ram Navami) and Sherbet-e-Khas (available during Eid).
The brand has also launched a range of ethnic Indian foods including Banana Chips, Aam Papad, Namak Para, Bakarwadi, Gur Para and Shakar Para.
How Paper Boat Juice Company Supports their Distributors ?
- Partners are serviced by our efficient Sales Team on a regular basis.
- Training & Development programs are conducted to develop sales force’s capabilities.
- Build necessary IT infrastructure set up to evolve with growing needs.
- Rigorous performance measurement systems across all levels to enhance sales effectiveness. Focus on incentivization and pay for performance to motivate Equipped sales force with new tools to increase effectiveness.
- Fixed dispatches as per the requirement of the distributor ensuring minimal loss of sales More distribution hubs to ensure better delivery.
Basic Criteria For Paper Boat Juice Distributorship:
- Should be Indian Citizen.
- Minimum age 21 yrs. old.
- You should have an idea/experience about the distributorship of FMCG product.(Because the company mostly search such person who is already running any other company distributorship or have an experience of any company)
- The applicants can fulfill the Paper Boat Juice basic business criteria.
Also Read: Amul Milk Distributorship Business- Requirements, Investment, Profits & Margin, Applying Process, Contact Details
Also Read: Parle Agro Product Distributorship- Requirements, Investment, Profits & Margin, Applying Process, Contact Details
Requirements For Paper Boat Juice Distributorship
- Godown Area (200 sq ft – 250 sqft)
- Commercial vehicle for service
- Manpower (Accountant, Sales Person, Driver, Loader & Unloader)
- Basic Infrastructure (Computer, Printer, CCTV, Inverter, Table,chair etc but it may changes according to business place or situation)
Paper Boat Juice Distributorship Cost:
If you want to start Paper Boat Juice Distributorship then you need approximate INR 5 lakh – 6 lakh to start Paper Boat Juice Distributorship.
- For the Paper Boat Juice Distributorship initially you don’t have to pay any type of security fee or advance fee.
- You can directly start business by minimum Intial Stock Purchase of 1.25 lakhs rupee(800 – 900 boxes) and if you have more money then you can also give above 1.25 lac. But it depends on you that how much money you have and in which level you are going to open/start the Distributorship.
- Basic Infrastructure: 1 lac
- Shop/Godown cost (If you have your own space then, it will not cost money): Its cost depends on your place. You can also start you business in your place because if you setup distributorship in your own place, you will save a lot of money.
- Commercial vehicle: 3 lakh(It may be second hand)
- Total Investment: – Rs. 5 Lakh To Rs. 6 Lakh.
Documents & Licence:
- ID Proof :- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof :- Electricity Bill/Ration Card
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- GST Number
- Shop Act License
- Gumasta License (Trade license)
Space Requirements for Paper Boat Juice Distributorship:
It depends on what would be stocking capacity and your budget. If you stock in very large amount then you need large godown. However with minimum 200 Sq ft. to 250 sq ft. you can start distributorship. Make sure that you have enough space for the loading and unloading of the products and have a good area for the parking.
Paper Boat Juice Distributorship Profits & Margin:
Your profit margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to sell enough boxes of bottle then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes and company will give you more profits above 10%-12%.
And when the dealership is given to you, then company will tell you about all the profits and margin to all different products.
For more information about the profits and margin please contact to the Paper Boat executive.
Also Read: Gopal Namkeen Distributorship- Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process, Contact
Also Read: MDH Masala Distributorship – Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process, Contact Details
Marketing For Paper Boat Juice Distributorship:
Where you will supply?
- All local Retailer.
- Catering Industry
- Restaurant, Dhaba
- Bars, wine shop
- Corporate orders
- Industrial supply (Canteen)
- Approach supplier of MNC Company
- Engineering college, mess & Canteen
How to apply for Paper Boat Juice Distributorship ?
If you want to apply for the Paper Boat Juice Distributorship opportunity, then here is step by step guide to apply for the distributorship which is explained in the video given below:
- Visit: https://www.paperboatdrinks.com
- Click on the above link, you get a new window.
- After landing on this page you will see a contact information.
- From there you can contact for Paper Boat Juice Distributorship.
Before taking a Distributorship, make sure that there is no other Paper Boat Juice Distributorship within a radius of 4-5 km from your planned shop. If there is a Paper Boat Juice Distributorship nearby, you are very unlikely to find a Distributorship.
Once you get in touch with the sales manager of the area. They will guide you in setting up your shop and train you how to manage inventory, how to approach retailers and introduced new launched products of the company.
Paper Boat Juice Distributorship Contact Details:
If you have any query related to the Paper Boat Juice Distributorship, you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned below!
Corporate Head Office:
330, Finchley Castle, Outer Circle, Dodsworth Layout, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
Open from Monday – Saturday / 9am – 6pm.
Process To get Paper Boat Juice Distributorship:
- Firstly you have to apply for the Distributorship. Then if company consider your profile for the distributorship then you’ll get a confirmation mail form the company.
- They will survey your area properly, make a plan and discuss with you.
- After a day, they proceed your process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 5 days.
- So, after 5-7 days you can start you Paper Boat Juice Distributorship in India.
Also Read: Catch Masala Distributorship – Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process, Contact Details
Also Read: Everest Masala Distributorship – Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process, Contact Details
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question):
Q. How much we have to pay as security fee?
Ans: There is no any security deposit, in the beverages segment you have to work in cash to cash. You can directly start business by paying minimum of 1.25 lakhs rupee and if you have more money then you can also give above 1.25 lac.
Q. Is Food Licence required or not?
Ans: Required, but if you don’t have then you can get services from our team or Click Here.
Q. What is the Paper Boat Juice Distributorship Cost?
Ans: If you want to start Paper Boat Juice Distributorship then you need approximate INR 5 lakh – 6 lakh to start Paper Boat Juice Distributorship.
Q. Is it profitable or not?
Ans: It is fast moving consumer good products and in the summer season Paper Boat juice has in high demand, so there is less margin but your sale will too high. So, obviously you can make more profits above 10%-15% from this business and there is also more scheme in this company which depends on the various factor. So, when you meet with your ASM(Area Sales Manager then they’ll explain you everything.)
Q. Who is the owner of this company ?
Ans: Paper Boat is a brand of traditional Indian beverages and foods produced and marketed by Hector Beverages.
We hope that you would have liked reading this blog post on Paper Boat Juice Distributorship in India. For more such informative articles, keep visiting YMW Solution.