Okaya Battery Dealership/Distributorship – Requirements, Cost, Profit, Applying Process
Now a days, the automobile industry is booming in developing countries like India. And the government also promoting the EV sector. So if you have an interest in starting an automotive battery business then you can easily get the dealership of any battery brand and can start a battery shop.
So, if you are planning to start a Battery dealership business, choosing Okaya battery dealership would be a great Option. In this article, we will discuss about getting Okaya Battery dealership, investment, profits & margin, how to apply, documents required and much more.
- OKAYA Power Group has emerged as a powerful leader in the Indian Battery Manufacturing Industry, creating an everlasting impression in the market.
- OKAYA has been a symbol of trust and quality for years making it a pioneer in the battery manufacturing industry.
- It produces a wide range of batteries, Tubular Battery- Inverter Battery and Solar Battery, SMF Battery, and E-Rickshaw Battery.
- Its operations in over 50 countries, leading in 17 countries in our product category across the globe.
- Distributorship network is around 2420 and Dealership 38,624.
What is Okaya Battery Dealership?
Under Dealership, the big company cannot reach to all the people so they offer for the dealership, in which the company give you a stock of its products on the behalf of your security money deposit and give permission to sell to the customers.
Why to choose Okaya Battery Dealership?
- Trusted Battery company in India.
- Okaya Battery is the leading company.
- They offer very good profits & margin, if you fulfill their monthly target .
- You can grow your business in less time.
Read More: Exide Battery Dealership
Read More: Luminous Battery Dealership
Read More: Okaya Battery Dealership
Okaya Battery Dealership Company Details:
|Headquarters||New Delhi, New Delhi|
|Industry||Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing|
|Company size||1,001-5,000 employees|
|Specialties||Batteries, Automotive Batteries, Inverter Batteries, SMF Batteries, Solar Batteries, and E-Rickshaw Batteries|
Eligibility Criteria for Okaya Battery Dealership:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th & 12th .
- Should Knowledge about the Battery Dealership business.
- They should have proper investment and proper space.
Okaya Battery Dealership Cost:
Investment depends on you that which business model you choose to join in the company i.e. Distributorship or Dealership.
If you choose Distributorship, you have to purchase around 250-300 batteries. So, you have to invest approximate INR 30 – 35 lakhs to start Distributorship.
But if you choose Dealership, you have to purchase around 100-120 batteries. So, you have to invest approximate INR 12 – 15 lakhs to start Dealership.
- Shop cost/ Godown Cost :- Around Rs. 2-3 Lakhs.
- Infrastructure Cost (Interior as suggested by the company).
- Some Equipment (Computer set/ laptop, Printer, Billing software etc.)
- Labour Cost
- Other Charges : Around 1 Lakh.
- Security Money: No security money you have to pay.
Also Read: ITC Distributorship
Also Read: Pepsico Distributorship
Space Requirement for Okaya Battery Dealership:
The minimum space required to start an Battery dealership is about 400- 700 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other accessories together with Battery then you may require more space.
- Shop Space: 100-200 sq ft.
- Godown: 300-500 sq ft.
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
Okaya Battery Dealership Profits & Margin:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes.These schemes usually start after 6 -12 months from the date, you start your dealership or distributorship. If you succeed in meeting those sales targets then you can expect good profits.
- In Distributorship, you will get 12% profits and margin.
- In Dealership, you will get 6% to 7% profits and margin.
- Suppose you choose distributorship, then Profit = 14% – 15%
- Left % for the dealership= 6% – 7%
- Total Profit= 7%
- Net Profit= 5%- 7% (minimum 5% and maximum 7%)
Company has wide range of products, so company gives different profits on different products, so when you take the dealership, then the company tells you the complete details about the profits and margin.
For more information about Profits and Margin Please contact the Okaya Battery Executive.
Read Also: How to get Ceat tyre dealership?
How to Apply for the Okaya Battery Dealership ?
To get the Okaya Battery dealership, first, you need to contact your territory sales officer. You can get his number by submitting a query form.
- For apply you have to visit http://okayapower.com/
- Click on the above link.
- After landing on this page, you’ll see a Contact form with contact details.
- Fill all the details and submit the form successfully.
- You get a call from Okaya Battery executive within 24 hrs.
Once you get in touch with the area sales manager, he will guide you in setting up your Battery dealership or distributorship shop and help in managing your business.
Make sure that there is no other Okaya Battery dealer in a 2-3 kilo meter radius from your planned shop. If there is any Okaya Battery dealer nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.
Okaya Battery Dealership Contact Details:
If you have any query related to the Okaya Battery dealership, you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned below!
OKAYA POWER PVT. LTD.
D-8, Udyog Nagar, Rohtak Road, Near Peeragarhi Metro Station, New Delhi – 110041 INDIA
Phone No.:+91 11 47451500, 49803300
Missed Call Number: 9311123123
Toll free Number: 9818909090
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. Can we take distributorship directly?
Ans: Yes, but if you choose dealership then it will be better for you.
Q. Is any experience is required to take the dealership or distributorship?
Ans: Not compulsory, but if you have any experience then it will be good for you to manage you business.
Q. How much space is required to start Okaya battery dealership?
Ans: The minimum space required to start an Battery dealership is about 400- 700 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other accessories together with Battery or any other company products then you may require more space.
Q. What is total Investment for Okaya Battery dealership?
Ans: Investment depends on you that which business model you choose to join in the company i.e. Distributorship or Dealership.
If you choose Distributorship, you have to purchase around 300-400 batteries. So, you have to invest approximate INR 50 – 55 lakhs to start Distributorship.
But if you choose Dealership, you have to purchase around minimum of 50-100 batteries. So, you have to invest approximate INR 12 – 15 lakhs to start Dealership.
Q. Is it profitable or not?
Ans: Before saying it is profitable, let me tell you one thing that nowadays our government promote EV sector, in which the uses of battery is more. So, in the upcoming years the battery industry will like boom. So, it is profitable and will be in the future also. So we can say, if you have a good base of customer base and have marketing knowledge then it will be good profitable business.
Q. What is the Profit Margin in Okaya Battery Dealership ?
Ans: Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes. If you succeed in meeting those sales targets then you can expect good profits.
- In Distributorship, you will get around 5% to 7% profits and margin.
- In Dealership, you profits and margin depends on the distributor.
Q. How to contact for Okaya Battery Dealership
Ans: If you have any query related to the Okaya Battery dealership, you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned below!
Phone No.:+91 11 47451500, 49803300]
Toll free Number: 9818909090
We hope that you would have liked reading this blog post on Okaya Battery Dealership in India. For more such informative articles, keep visiting YMW Solution.