Orient Electric Distributorship- Eligibility, Cost, Profit, Apply
Hello friends, do you want to become a Electric equipment distributor or a franchise of a popular brand in India? Are you planning to start a Electric shop for a popular brand in your location? So, choosing Orient Electric Distributorship would be a great option. In this article we discuss about getting Orient Electric Distributorship, investment, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
- Orient Electric Limited is an Indian MNC electrical equipment manufacturer, based in New Delhi and part of CK Birla Group.
- It is leading Indian electrical brand with significant global presence
- It exports fans from India to over 35 international markets.
- Orient Electric is the largest manufacturer and exporter of fans in India with more than 60% share in exports.
- Orient Electric retained the prestigious consumer validated Superbrand status for Fans and Air Coolers for the fourth time and second time respectively. It also received the Superbrand status for Lighting for the first time in 2021.
Orient Electric Distributorship Company Details:
|Company size||1,001-5,000 employees|
New Delhi , Delhi
|Specialties||Fans, Lighting, Switchgear, Air Coolers, Water Heaters, Kitchen Appliances, Home Appliances, and LED Lighting|
Broadly, Orient offers lighting solutions in two segments. These are consumers luminary and Professional/commercial luminary.
Company’s consumer luminary segment includes lamps & tubes, smart lights, emergency lights, table lamps, fixtures, indoor luminaries, etc. In this section you can sell orient electric company’s product as well as other company’s product.
The commercial segment includes industrial and outdoor lighting solutions. The product list includes flood lights, LED canopy lights, LED weatherproof industrial batten, etc. All tender, Bids and government orders comes in this section. If you start your business by choosing this model in your area then all the govt tender( Panchayat street light tender, Bids, Govt. order) work done by you. Because company has a tie-up in many states with government.
Additionally, the company offers electric appliances fans, celing fans, Exhaust Fans, air cooler, room heater, water heater etc. Also, it offers home appliances like Air Cooler, Water Heater, Room heater, Dry Iron, Juicer Mixer Grinder, Mixer Grinder, Wet Grinder, Electric Chopper etc. And all lighting solutions.
So, you have to decide that how’ll you join to the company, as Professional Or as consumer luminary.
Eligibility Criteria for Orient Electric Distributorship:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Individuals with substantial experience in electrical goods business.
- Existing retailer of electrical goods and appliances
- They should have proper investment and proper space.
- Documents required
Investment for the Orient Electric Distributorship:
Investment depends on you that which business model you choose i.e. Consumer luminary and Professional Luminary.
If you choose consumer luminary then you can start your business in 3-5 lakh (including shop).
But, if you choose both Consumer and Professional luminary then you have to invest minimum of INR 10 – 15 lakh.
- Initial stock :- Rs. 10 Lakhs.
- Shop/Godown Cost :- Its cost depends on the location.
- Vehicle Charges :- (it may be 3 or 4 wheeler) optional.
- Total Investment :- Rs. 10 Lakhs To Rs. 15 Lakhs.
Space Requirement for Orient Electric Distributorship:
The minimum space required to start Orient Electric Distributorship is about 500 – 600 sq ft. But, if you want to work with other brands, then you need more go-down space.
Important Documents required:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
Outlet Trade license
ITR (last 1 yrs.)
Shop agreement / Sale deed/Rent Agreement
Profits & Margin in Orient Electric Distributorship:
The brand Orient Electric, Profits & Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the individuals who want to start up a electrical goods business. Actually, your earning depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company.
If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. And sometime it depends on how you deal with the customer, because many people also work in 1%, 3%, 6%, 8%, 10% upto 13% also.
There is monthly target for the distributor but not for the retail shop owner. If they achieve their target of sales then they can get incentive and more bonus from the company. There are lots of various product ranges in this company in Orient Electric segment.
How to Apply for the Orient Electric Distributorship ?
To apply for the Orient Electric Distributorship, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- You have to visit its official website of Orient Electric: https://www.orientelectric.com/.
- Click on the above link.
- Fill all the details properly, and submit the form successfully.
- After submitting, you get call from the your local area manager within 2 days.
- Once you talk to the area manager then you can get all the information about the Orient Electric Distributorship.
Or you can also mail to the company about the distributorship details on this [email protected], within 24 hr. you get a reply form your area manager of Orient Electric company.
240, 1st Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate Phase – III New Delhi – 110 020
Phone: (Toll Free)1800 103-7574
Email: [email protected]
Head Brand & Corporate Communication
Email: [email protected]
Ecom customer care
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 079 – 6190 0005
Expansion Location for the Orient Electric Distributorship:
- North :- Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South :- Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East :-Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West :-Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central :-Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories :-Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu ,Jammu and Kashmir,
Process To get Orient Electric Distributorship:
- Firstly you have to meet with your local area manager.
- They will survey your area properly, and make a chart for your retailing.
- After a day, they proceed you process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And within a week you can start you business.
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. What is the Orient Electric Distributorship cost?
Ans: There is two business model in the Orient lighting segment, having different investment which is mentioned in this post’s article.
Q. How many days takes to do all the process?
Ans: Approx 1 week.
Q. What is the total Investment for Orient Smart Shop Franchise in India ?
Ans: If you want to take Orient Smart Shop Franchise in your area then. you need approximate INR 12-15 lakhs to start in 500-600 sqft.
Q. Is it profitable or not ?
Ans: Yes. In Orient Electric Distributorship, Profits & Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start a electrical store.
Q. Is there any Security Deposit or not?
Q. How can I contact to get Orient Electric Distributorship ?
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.