Maruti Suzuki Dealership- Requirements, Investment, Profit, Management, Applying Process:
The largest manufacturer of passenger cars in India is Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), a division of Suzuki Motor Corporation of Japan. Maruti Suzuki, the country’s first company to create and sell more than a million cars in a single year, is credited with starting the automobile revolution there. The Company, originally known as Maruti Udyog Limited, was established in February 1981 as a joint venture by the governments of India and Japan’s Suzuki Motor Corporation.
Suzuki Motor Corporation now holds 56.2% of the equity. The National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Mumbai Stock Exchange are where the company’s shares are traded (BSE).
Its corporate headquarters are in New Delhi, while Gurgaon and Manesar are two of its Haryana production plants. Over 1.5 million automobiles can be produced annually at both plants combined. The company established its own cutting-edge R&D test facility in Rohtak, Haryana, in 2013.
Starting initially with just one model, the famous Maruti 800 Currently, Maruti Suzuki offers 15 different automobile models and more than 150 different versions. The model line ranges from affordable small automobiles like the Alto 800 and Alto K10 to the imported Kizashi luxury sedan.
In order to adapt to its consumers’ changing lifestyles, the company has also incorporated new vehicles such the Ertiga (the first life utility vehicle in India) and the Celerio with modern auto gear shift technology. The first company in India to offer factory-fitted CNG automobiles is Maruti Suzuki (Eeco, Alto, Estilo, WagonR, SX4 and Ertiga).
With more than 1300 sales outlets (distributed over 960 towns and cities) and more than 3000 service centers, it has the greatest sales and service network among Indian auto manufacturers (covering 1445 towns and cities). Maruti Suzuki sells automobiles not only in India but also to a number of nations in Europe, Asia, Latin America, Africa, and Oceania.
The brand Maruti Suzuki is a name that speaks for itself. For this well-known brand, one of the greatest manufacturers in India, there is no need for an introduction or write-up. So, if somebody is looking for the best car company’s showroom in India or wants to open/start a car showroom, they should choose Maruti Suzuki Car Dealership.
So, today in this article, we’ll talk about how to take a Maruti Suzuki dealership, as well as the investment needed, the revenue sources, the necessary paperwork, and other factors.
Read More: How to Open Hyundai Dealership Showroom ?
Maruti Suzuki Company Details:
|Motor Vehicle Manufacturing
|BSE: 532500 & NSE: MARUTI
|Automobiles, Luxury cars, Commercial vehicles Engines
|Low cost and Flexible manufacturing
Why to choose Maruti Suzuki Dealership ?
- Maruti Suzuki company offers a good supplementary business to your existing business, with an assured income every month at a minimal initial investment in infrastructure.
- The widest range of products, from mid range to luxury cars( SUVs), each catering to an extraordinary array of customers. In this way, you can have a great chance to offer advanced products to the largest group of customers to increase profits.
- The company also provides operational and spare parts support to the four-wheelers offered for sale at the respective Maruti Suzuki Dealership.
- Training will be provided to workshop technical staff and non-technical staff and sales team on product features & benefits, customer handling, sales process.
- They also provide support to dealers to setup his business and to increase its showroom sales.
Maruti Suzuki Cars Model:
Maruti Suzuki company manufacture widest ranges of cars, SUVs, KUVs etc. some of the cars are given below:
Eligibility Criteria for Maruti Suzuki Dealership:
- Should have proper space for Dealership Unit.
- Should be engaged any FMCG/ Retail/Automobile business.
- Should be financially sound.
Maruti Suzuki Dealership Model:
If you want to become a Maruti Suzuki Dealer, then there are some opportunity provided by the Maruti Suzuki company which I’ve mentioned below:
- Main Dealer: In this, you will be the main dealers, and the stock will be acquired directly from the company. And you will be the location’s authorized dealers. Additionally, you need a larger investment to be one of any location’s main dealers.
- SUB-Dealer: If you have a Maruti Suzuki dealer in your area and less capital, you can begin as a SUB dealer. You can begin with as few as 5–10 vehicles.
- Spare-Parts Distributorship: You can sign up to become a local distributor of spare parts. You are limited to dealing with spare components in this, not cars. Additionally, the location often affects the investment.
Area Requirements for Maruti Suzuki Dealership:
As we told you that Maruti Suzuki Motor Company is a very high level company in India, but it also does your work where it sees growth in the business. Talking about Maruti Suzuki Company, this company chooses commercial center (commercial area) to open Maruti Suzuki Dealership Showroom regardless of the place. For this, the company has also formed its own team, which will take stock of the place to open the dealership. And later chooses the place. To open a Maruti Suzuki Franchise/Dealership, you must have space in a commercial area as given details below:
- For Showroom: 3000 sq. ft – 4000 sq. ft and front should be 60 ft (minimum)
- For Workshop: 5000 sq. ft – 8000 sq. ft (Minimum)
- For spare Parts & Service Admin: 800 sq. ft – 1000 sq. ft (minimum)
Read More: How to apply for the TVS Dealership ?
Read More: KTM Dealership/KTM Sports Bike Dealership
Documents & License:
There are a number of documents required to become a Maruti Suzuki franchise. This is being done merely to determine your ability to run an extremely successful business from a unique brand in the automotive sector. The following are the documents that Maruti Suzuki needs in order to evaluate your ability to open a profitable franchise.
- ID Proof : Aadhaar card, Pan card, Voter id card
- Address proof : Ration card, electricity bill
- Photograph, Phone number, Email id
- GST Registration certificate
- NOC of unit/shop
- Unit/shop address proof
- Franchise agreement
- Trade Certificate
- Trade License
- EPF & ESIC Registration
Maruti Suzuki Dealership Investment:
If you want to take Maruti Suzuki Dealership and if you have your own area/space then, you have to invest minimum of 5 crore to 5.5 crore. Investment bifurcate is given below:
|Authorize Main Dealer
|Infrastructure(Building construction, workshop shed, tools & Equipment, electrical, water & pipe fitting)
|30 Lakh – 50 Lakh
|Corporate Identity as per norms
|Human Resource Management
|5 Lakh – 10 lakh
|Investment for stock
|1.5 crore – 2 crores
|5 Lakh – 10 lakh
|5 Lakh – 10 lakh
|3.5 crore – 4 crore (Approximately)
Note: The investment may vary according to the location. So, the above investment idea is a expected investment to open a Maruti Suzuki Dealership showroom. In Investment Lands (Space Area) price is not included.
Manpower required for Maruti Suzuki Dealership Showroom:
Courteous, efficient and trained manpower is vital for maintaining the successful operation of the dealership and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Consultant
- Workshop manager
- Service Advisor
- Maintenance Staff
Maruti Suzuki Dealership Profits & Margin:
Maruti Suzuki company manufacture many different type of 4 wheeler like cars, Sedan, SUVs, KUVs etc. Including petrol and electric as well as spare parts and merchandise. Maruti Suzuki is one of the best company in the India. They provide best service to their customers and dealers. It also provide good profits and margin in vehicles and spare parts. Profits and margin which are provided by the company to the dealers are given below:
Company will provide average profit = 3% – 4% (depends on vehicle) (Hatchback, Sedan, SUV)
Net profit on Spare Parts= 20% – 25% on MRP
Profits and margin may vary according to the location. So, if you want more information about the profits and margin then must contact to the company. Or visit its official website: Click Here.
Revenue Sources for Maruti Suzuki Dealership:
If you will take Maruti Suzuki Franchise/Dealership then you can generate you revenue from many sources. Revenue channels include sale of vehicles, service of vehicles and sales of parts, giving you a continuous revenue cycle that is independent of market scenario which is given below with the margin:
- Vehicles Sales (3%-4%)
- Retail Finance (up to 3%)
- Insurance (up to 40%)
- Vehicle Servicing
- Parts (25%)
- Engine Oil
- Training School
- Value Added Services
- Marketing Support: Company will help you in marketing via digital marketing in your area.
- Sales Support: The company will help you to increase sales by trained staff.
- Training will be provided to workshop technical staff and non-technical staff.
- Training will be provided to sales team on product features & benefits, customer handling, sales process.
- Advertisement support(Expenditure 50/50).
Read More: Greaves Auto Dealership
Read More: Atul Auto Dealership
How to apply for the Maruti Suzuki Dealership Showroom ?
To apply for the Maruti Suzuki Dealership, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- Visit: www.marutisuzuki.com
- Click on the above link.
- After landing on the page you can get all the information about the dealership.
- Fill the personal & business information in dealership form properly.
- Submit the form successfully.
- If the company will consider your application then,
- Within a week the company’s area manager will contact you.
Before applying for the Maruti Suzuki Dealership make sure that there should not be existing dealers in your location. In this case you cannot open for the Maruti Suzuki Franchise/Dealership in your location.
Process To get Maruti Suzuki Dealership:
- First of all you have to apply for the Maruti Suzuki Dealership. Then if company consider your profile for the dealership in your area then you’ll get a confirmation mail form the company.
- Company’s executive will explain you via call. If you’ll agree for the dealership.
- Then they will survey your area properly, make a plan and discuss with you.
- After a day, they proceed your process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- You have to pay some amount for the agreement.
- After getting approval you can start you showroom works.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 30 days.
- So, after 30-45 days you can start you Maruti Suzuki Dealership Showroom.
Maruti Suzuki Dealership Contact Details:
If you have any query related Maruti Suzuki Dealership then you may contact to the company via given details as I’ve mentioned below:
Head Office :
Address : Vasant Kunj, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi District, Delhi.
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ):
Q. How to apply for Maruti Suzuki Dealership ?
Ans: To apply for the Maruti Suzuki Franchise/dealership you can apply via visiting its official website or Click here to get the dealership contact form. Fill the form properly and submit the form. The company’s executive will contact you within a week.
Q. How do I get a Maruti Suzuki spare parts dealership ?
Ans: If you want to get the Maruti Suzuki spare parts dealership you can get by two ways one is to get the whole dealership of the Maruti Suzuki Company or individually you have to request to the company to give you the dealership. There is very rare chances for the approval for the Maruti Suzuki spare part dealership. Because the company mostly prefer to the Maruti Suzuki Dealers for the spare parts dealership.
Q. How do you start a car dealership ?
Ans: There are some steps which you should follow to start the car dealership in India.
- Choose the proper location.
- Select the Showroom space.
- Choose the motor company.
- Apply for the Dealership
- Talk one on one with the area manager of the company.
- If you’ll agree then the company will proceed for the dealership agreement.
- After that you have to pay some security money for the stock.
- Now you can start your car dealership after getting approval.
Q. Is Maruti Suzuki Dealership profitable ?
Ans: Before saying it Maruti Suzuki Dealership is profitable lets discuss about the Maruti Suzuki Company. Now a days everyone wants that they must have at least one good cars in his house. Due to which the demand of selling cars is increased. And the existing dealers is selling more than 50 cars per years. And there are more earning sources for the Dealers. Whenever you will join to the company they will guide you for the everything. So, we can say Maruti Suzuki Franchise/Dealership is profitable.
Q. How to get Maruti Suzuki Dealership ?
Ans: First you have to fill the dealership form then the company’s executive explain you everything. If you’ll confirm for the dealership then they’ll visit your area and verify. After their verification they give you the confirmation letter. You have to pay some amount for the dealership application process. After getting dealership approval you can start your Maruti Suzuki Dealership.
Q. How to search Maruti Suzuki Dealers near me ?
Ans: You can search Maruti Suzuki Dealers near you by Clicking Here.
Q. How to book Maruti Suzuki Showroom visit ?
Ans: You can book Maruti Suzuki Showroom for visit in you nearby location by Clicking Here.
Q. What is Maruti Suzuki True value ?
Ans: The largest certified used car dealer network in India is Maruti Suzuki True Value, which has about 1252 locations distributed across 942 cities. Maruti Suzuki engineers inspect and certify each car purchased through Maruti Suzuki True Value. True Value category vehicles are restored by skilled mechanics and Maruti Genuine Parts at state-of-the-art workshops. Then, these vehicles are offered for sale through Maruti Suzuki True Value dealerships together with a one-year warranty and three free services.
Q. How much investment is required in getting a Maruti Suzuki Dealership ?
Ans: If you want to take Maruti Suzuki Dealership then you must have proper investment of about 3.5 crore to 4 crore. And in long term you have to invest more.
Q. How to register for car driving class ?
Ans: To register for a car driving class by Maruti Suzuki then you can visit your nearby Maruti Suzuki showroom or you can also register online. Click Here.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog entry on the Maruti Suzuki Dealership. For additional useful articles like this, keep visiting YMW Solutions.
The information, product and services shared on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or representation, express or implied. YMW Solution Blogs are meant purely for educational discussion about Business, startup and Franchise. The material and information contained herein is for general information purposes only. Consult a professional before relying on the information to make any legal, financial or business decisions.
Use this information strictly at your own risk. YMW Solution will not be liable for any false, inaccurate or incomplete information present on the website. Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this website is updated, relevant and accurate. YMW Solution makes no guarantees about the completeness, reliability, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, product, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.