Haldiram Franchise Cost in India- Requirements, Cost, Profit, Applying Process
Haldiram is a well-known brand in the Indian food industry, offering a range of snacks, sweets, and Namkeens. With its increasing popularity, the brand has expanded its reach by offering franchise opportunities to aspiring entrepreneurs. Haldiram franchise is a lucrative business opportunity for those who want to establish their own food business with the support of a renowned brand.
Do you want to become a Namkeen and sweets distributor or a franchise of a popular brand in India ? Are you planning to start a Namkeen and sweets restaurant for a popular brand in your location? So, choosing Haldiram Franchise would be a great option. In this article we discuss about How to get Haldiram Franchise in India, Cost of Haldiram Franchise, its profits margin, applying process, documents required and much more.
It’s an opportunity to get associated as an authorized agency with World’s No. 1 Indian Brand in Namkeen and sweets. Haldiram’s Express is Brand’s Exclusive retail outlet concept where company would provide the Agency with all the Products manufactured by the company to display in a boutique outlet for sell on behalf of the brand.
The company offers franchise opportunities for individuals looking to start their own food business. Haldiram provides a wide range of products, including traditional Indian sweets, savory snacks, beverages, and more.
- A leading group of companies, specializing in Indian sweets, Namkeens, Fast Food, Frozen Food and ready to eat items for domestic as well as exports.
- Company has manufacturing plant at various locations such as Nagpur, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Rudrapur and Noida.
- It has its own retail chain stores and a range of restaurants in Nagpur, Kolkata, Noida and Delhi.
- In 2014, Haldiram’s was ranked 55th among India’s most trusted brands according to the Brand Trust Report; a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory
- Now company offers two model for the franchise, Haldiram’s preferred Outlet Model & CHAT COUNTER KIOSK MODEL.
Haldiram Franchise Company Details:
|Industry||Food & Beverages|
|Company size||1,001-5,000 employees|
|Specialties||Namkeen and Savories, Chips, Fun Foods, and Frozen Food|
What is Haldiram Franchise ?
Haldiram franchise is a business model where a company allows an individual to use its brand name, products, and operating systems to run a business. In return, the franchisee pays an initial fee and ongoing royalties to the franchisor. In the case of Haldiram franchise, the franchisee can use the brand name, products, and operating systems to run a snack and sweets outlet.
Why to choose Haldiram Franchise in India ?
- Haldiram is a well-established and highly recognizable brand in India, with a strong reputation for quality and taste.
- It has a strong track record and an established business plan, which minimizes the risk for the franchisee.
- Haldiram provides its franchisees with ongoing support, including training, marketing and operational guidance.
- It offers a wide range of food and snack products, which appeals to a broad customer base.
- And the demand for snack foods in India is growing, providing a potentially lucrative market for franchisees.
Products in the Haldiram Franchise Outlet:
Haldiram franchise outlets offer a variety of snack foods, sweets, and savory items, such as:
- It has over 400 products.
- Sweets (Packed)Cookies
- Ready To Eat
- Gift Packs
- Fresh Snacks (Daily)
- Frozen Food
- Bakery products
- Dry Fruits
- Hot & Cold Beverages
- Future Launch : • Dairy Products • Chocolates • Ice-Cream • Cakes
Also Read: How to open 7heven supermarket?
Eligibility Criteria For Haldiram Franchise:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 12th pass.
- Should Knowledge in the field of FMCG Distributorship business.
- They should have proper investment and proper space.
Requirements for Haldiram Franchise?
To become a Haldiram franchisee, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have sufficient financial resources to invest in the franchise and run the business.
- You must have a space in prime location for the outlet, and it should be approved by Haldiram.
- You will need to undergo training to be provided by Haldiram to understand the operating system and products.
- You must be committed to running the business and following the franchisor’s guidelines.
Haldiram Franchise Cost In India
The cost of Haldiram franchise in India varies depending on various factors such as location, type of franchise, etc. Everyone wants to know about the cost of Haldiram Franchise in India but the exact answer is nowhere to be found. So, I have mentioned all the investments for taking Haldiram Franchisee in the table below:
Investment depends on you that which Franchise model you choose i.e. Haldiram’s preferred Outlet Model & CHAT COUNTER KIOSK MODEL. All the investment of both the franchise model is given below:
Locations looking for expansion of Haldiram’s preferred Outlet Model : Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Orissa, Jharkhand, Goa, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Tamil nadu.
Haldiram’s Express MODEL OUTLINE
|Haldiram’s Preferred Outlet Model||Owned & Operated by Retail Agency (FOFO)|
|Franchisee Fee / Retail Agency Fees||5 Lakhs + GST (Non refundable)|
|Security Deposit||1 Lakh (Refundable)|
|Area Required||400 – 1000 Sqft with Min 15 to 20 Ft frontage. (Separate area for storage)|
|Preferred Location||Prime Location, Ground Floor & High Footfall Areas|
|Feasible Rent Per Month||Rs. 25,000/- to Max 70,000/- ( Preference to owned shop)|
|Total Investment||Approx 30 to 35 lacs ( Depends upon Size of the shop)|
|Franchisee Tenure||Retail Agency Tenure 5 years|
|Franchisee Lock In Period||2 years|
|Renewal Cost & Condition||HPO Renewal Fees ` 5 Lakhs + GST (After 5 years)|
|Working Days||Open 365 Days|
|Payment Terms||100% Advance|
|Transport Support||Door Delivery|
|Returns and replacement support||100% replacement For manufacturing defect, Damages in transit|
|Fresh Products Return||Company will bear 25% HPO purchase cost of fresh snacks (First 3 months)|
|Cakes & Confectionary||100% replacement For Expiry ( 3 days)|
|Retail Agency Margin||20% on prepacked, 40% Fresh Snacks, 20% cakes & confectionary (may vary as per location & Territory exclusivity as per company norms)|
|Earnings per month||Above Rs. 50000/- Approx|
|Investment Payback Period||3 Years|
Also Read: Domino’s Pizza Franchise Cost in India
Also Read: McDonald’s Franchise Cost in India
CHAT COUNTER KIOSK MODEL only available for Haldiram‘s Express outlets only in cities have Haldiram‘s company owned restaurants.
CHAT COUNTER KIOSK MODEL OUTLINE
|Haldiram’s Chaat Counter Kiosk Model||Owned by Retail Agency Operated by Company (FOCO)|
|Franchisee Fee / Retail Agency Fees||3 Lakhs + GST (Non refundable)|
|Machinery & Equipments Approx||5 Lacs|
|Renewal Cost & Condition||3 Lakhs + GST (After 5 years)|
|Security Deposit||1 Lakh (Refundable)|
|Area Required||100 Sqft|
|Prefered Location||Front Margin|
|Feasible Rent Per Month||Rent Free|
|Eligibility||Chaat Counter Franchisee available only for Exisiting HPO|
|Franchisee Tenure||5 years|
|Franchisee Lock In Period||2 years|
|Working Days||Open 365 Days|
|Franchisee Operational investment||Space, Electricity Bill, Software charges, Marketing|
|Brand Operational Investment||Raw Material, Labour, Transport, Disposables, Expiry Cost|
|Revenue Share||10% Franchisee, 90% Brand|
Space Requirement for Haldiram Franchise Outlet:
The space required to take Haldiram franchise depends on many factors such as which franchise model you choose, and the location, but on average, a minimum of 400 sq. ft. – 1000 sq. ft. is required for a food outlet with minimum 15 to 20 ft. frontage. (Separate area for storage) for the Haldiram’s Express MODEL OUTLINE.
And for Haldiram chat counter kiosk model, the minimum space required around 100-200 square feet. However, this is only a rough estimate and the exact space requirement may vary based on location, product offering and other factors. So, we always suggest to contact Haldiram Company directly for correct and updated information.
Important Documents required:
There are several documents required to open a Haldiram franchise which is given below:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card
- Address Proof: Electricity Bill, Rent Agreement or Property Tax Recipt
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Business registration documents
- FSSAI License
- GST Registration
- NOC from the local fire department
- Shop and Establishment Registration
- Signage license from Municipality
- Trade Licence – from the local municipality
- Franchise agreement
Also Read: How to Open Grocery 4u supermarket?
Support From Haldiram’s Team:
- Brand Name & Permission Of Usage
- “Haldiram’s Express” Signage Board
- “Haldiram’s Express” Authorized HPO Certiﬁcate
- Training For Operations , Quality Control & Assurance
- Product Information & SOP Guideline Booklet
- Website & Mobile App Support
- Facilitation For Delivery Portal Tie Ups
- Company Appointed Turn Key Project Setup Execution Agency
- Supply Of Standardized Packaging & Serving Materials
- Free Of Cost Delivery
Earning From you HPO(Haldiram’s preferred Outlet) outlet:
Earning from the outlet is described below:
|Average No. of Days||30|
|Average No. of daily Bills||120|
|Average Price of Per Bill||250|
|Per Day Food Sale||30,000|
|Per Month Total Sale||9,00,000|
|Telephone & Internet||2000|
|Avg Product Cost+ Disposables @ 75||6,75,000|
|Total Operating Cost||7,75,000|
|Net Proﬁt (Total Sale – Total Operating Cost)||1,25,000|
Also Read: Ekart Logistics Franchise
Also Read: Hero Electric Dealership Apply
How to apply for the Haldiram Franchise?
To apply for the Haldiram Franchise, you have to follow some steps which is given below and you can also watch the video:
- Visit www.haldirams.com/franchise
- Scroll down and click on the Application Form Button.
- Fill all the required details in the Contact form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within 2 days you get a call from customer executive.
Haldiram Franchise Contact Details:
If you have any query related to the Haldiram Franchise, you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned below!
Process to take Haldiram Franchise in India:
To take a Haldiram franchise, you can follow the steps below:
- Conduct a market research to determine the potential of Haldiram Products in your location.
- If you decide to get in touch with Haldiram’s franchise team then you can do by visiting their website, emailing them, or calling them directly. You can request for the franchise opportunity and ask any questions you may have.
- Then submit a franchise form on their official website.
- Haldiram will review your application and determine if you meet the eligibility requirements to become a franchisee. If approved, you will be notified and invited to sign the franchise agreement.
- After that Haldiram will provide training and support to help you set up and operate your franchise successfully.
- Once you have completed the training, you can launch your Haldiram franchise and start serving customers.
Q. How much does Haldiram franchise cost?
Ans: Approx 30 lac to 31 lac for one Outlet. But currently Haldiram offer the individual to open multiple Haldiram Franchise outlet in your city. So, the minimum number of outlet is 5. So, if you want to take Haldiram Outlet franchise then you have to apply for the 5 outlet, which cost will be approx. 1.5 crore – 1.6 crore.
Q. Does Haldiram give franchise?
Ans: Yes, currently Haldiram gives multiple outlet franchise, with minimum of 5 outlet.
Q. What is the total Investment of Haldiram Franchise?
Ans: Approx 30 lac to 31 lac for one Outlet. So, for minimum of 5 outlet will be 1.5 to 1.6 crore.
Q. Is it profitable or not?
Ans: Yes. In Haldiram Franchise outlet, Profits & Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start a namkeen restaurant or business. And company will also support you.
Q. Can I open only one Haldiram ‘s Franchises outlet ?
Ans: No, you can apply for minimum of 5 outlet’s franchise.
Q. Can I take distributorship of Haldiram’s Product ?
Ans: Yes, you can apply for the Haldiram Distributorship. To apply Click Here.
Q. What will be the Profits percentage in Haldiram Franchise Outlet?
Ans: The profit percentage will be 14%. Suppose you make total sale of 9 lakh a month then you can earn upto 1.3 lakh per month after subtracting the miscellaneous expenses.
Q. Is a Haldiram franchise a profitable business ?
Ans: A Haldiram franchise can be a profitable business, but it depends on several factors such as location and market potential. With the right combination of these factors and effective management, a Haldiram franchise can be a profitable business.
Q. Does Haldiram provide financial assistance to its franchisees ?
Ans: Haldiram does not provide financial assistance to its franchisees. The franchisee is responsible for securing the necessary funds to start and operate the franchise.
Q. Does Haldiram provide advertising and marketing support to its franchisees ?
Ans: Yes, Haldiram provides advertising and marketing support to its franchisees. The company runs regular marketing campaigns to promote its brand and products, and franchisees can benefit from this support.
Q. What is the term of a Haldiram franchise agreement ?
Ans: The term of a Haldiram franchise agreement is usually 5-10 years, with the option to renew the agreement for an additional term.
Q. Can a Haldiram franchise be sold or transferred ?
Ans: Yes, a Haldiram franchise can be sold or transferred, but it must be approved by Haldiram. The franchise agreement will typically include provisions regarding the sale or transfer of the franchise.
We hope that you would have liked reading this blog post on Haldiram Franchise Cost in India. For more such informative articles, keep visiting YMW Solution.
The information, product and services shared on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or representation, express or implied. YMW Solution Blogs are meant purely for educational discussion about Business, startup and Franchise. The material and information contained herein is for general information purposes only. Consult a professional before relying on the information to make any legal, financial or business decisions.
Use this information strictly at your own risk. YMW Solution will not be liable for any false, inaccurate or incomplete information present on the website. Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this website is updated, relevant and accurate. YMW Solution makes no guarantees about the completeness, reliability, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, product, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.