Nerolac Paint Dealership- Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process, Contact Details
Hello Friends, today we will discuss about the Paint dealership business, so if you are planning to start a paint dealership business, want to join with good paint company then choosing Nerolac Paint dealership would be a great option. In this article, we will discuss about the Nerolac Paint dealership, Investment, profits & margin, Documents, Space Requirements and many more.
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (formerly known as Goodlass Nerolac Paints Ltd) is the largest industrial paint and third largest decorative paint company of India.
- It is a subsidiary of Kansai Paint of Japan.
- Founded by Katsujiro Iwai in Amagasaki city, Japan.
- It has six paint manufacturing plants and there are about 7 contract manufacturers.
- This company has huge production of paint and make different varieties of paint
- Nerolac has a wide distribution network of over 11,000 dealers..
- As of 2015, it has the third largest market share with 15.4% in the Indian paint industry. It is engaged in the industrial, automotive and powder coating business. It develops and supplies paint systems used on the finishing lines of electrical components, cycle, material handling equipment, bus bodies, containers and furniture industries.
- Gradually company introducing many new products in the market therefore they want to spread his network and dealers.
Also Read: Asian Paint Dealership
Also Read: Dulux Paint Dealership
Nerolac Paint Company Details:
|Kansai Nerolac Paint limited Share Price|
Why to choose Nerolac Paint Dealership?
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited is one of the top brands in the industry.
- It has always come up with innovative campaigns to attract customers.
- It has always focused on the environment and health which makes it different from the other brands.
- Kansai Nerolac has maintained its quality and image throughout.
- Nerolac has focused on manufacturing effective, healthy, and beautiful paint colours for customers.
- The popularity and trust are the results of its continuous efforts.
- Nerolac Paint has huge customer Network across the India.
- You can easily start your shop.
- They offer very good profits & margin.
- You can start in very less investment.
- And it is very good brand in India.
Basic Criteria For Nerolac Paint Dealership:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th /12th.
- The applicants should free from any criminal cases.
- Should Knowledge about the Paint Business.
Requirement For Nerolac Paint Dealership:
- Proper Investment: Without proper investment, you cannot do any business, so it is very important to have a good investment for Paint dealership business.
- Proper Land requirement: If you are taking a Paint dealership, then let me tell you, that you should have a proper space in which you can easily do your office, Godown and wheel balancing work along with it.
- Important Documents: For Paint dealership you need some important documents and licenses.
- Worker: Initially you must have at least 3-4 workers.
- Equipments required: There are some equipment which is required to start paint dealership.
- Vehicle: For the supply of the Paint(If needed).
Also Read: Berger Paint Dealership
Also Read: Indigo Paint Dealership
Nerolac Paint Dealership Cost:
If you want to start Nerolac paint dealership then the cost of Nerolac paint dealership depends on many factors like location, size of the dealership and the agreement. In general, Nerolac paint dealership cost includes a number of expenses:
- It totally depends on you that in which scale you are going to start this dealership.
- Security deposit: The amount that the company has to pay as security depends on many factors like location, size of the dealership.
- Initial Stock Purchase & Fee 2 lakh to 3 lakhs (including GST)
- Color mixing machine 1.5 lakh to 2 lakhs (Semi- automatic and fully automatic)
- Shop Interior – 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh (Racks, interior, signage boards, furniture etc.)
- Computer system, printer, Billing software = 50,000/-
- Other Expenses = 20,000/-
- Shop deposit and first month rent(Depends on area)
- Marketing and Advertising: The cost of marketing and advertising the dealership is usually borne by the company.
You need approximate INR 10 lakh – 15 lakh to start Nerolac Paint dealership in India.
Space Requirement for Nerolac Paint Dealership:
The space requirement for Nerolac Paint dealership may vary depending on the size and type of dealership. However, in general, a Nerolac paint dealership usually requires at least 1500 to 2000 square feet of retail space. However, if you are planning to sell other materials together with paint and other company’s paint then you may require more space. The location should be located in a high traffic area, preferably in a commercial or industrial area, where it is easily accessible to customers.
The space should have enough space to store inventory, display paint samples, and have a consultation area. Additionally, the space must have proper ventilation and lighting to ensure that paint products are stored in optimal conditions.
To get the most accurate and updated information on location requirement for Nerolac Paint dealership it is always recommended to contact the company directly.
- ID Proof :- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof :- Electricity Bill/Ration Card
- Qualification Certificate
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- GST Number
- Outlet Trade license
- Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Rent agreement
Nerolac Paint Dealership Profits and Margin:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales, then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes. These schemes usually start after 6 -12 months from the date, you start your dealership. If you succeed in meeting those sales targets, then you can expect good profits.
You can expect a profit margin of approximately 10% to 15% on Nerolac paint dealership.
For more information about the profits & margin please contact to the Nerolac Paint Executive.
Also Read: Ambuja Cement Dealership
Also Read: Dalmia Cement Dealership
How to apply for the Nerolac Paint dealership?
To get the Nerolac paint dealership, first of all, you need to contact your area sales manager. You can get his number by submitting a query form.
- Visit https://www.nerolac.com/
- Click on the above link.
- After landing on this page scroll down and you will see this form.
- Fill all the details on the dealership form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within 2-3 days, you get a call from customer executive.
Or, if you didn’t get any call from the Nerolac Paints executive sales officer within 2 days then call on the number which is given below:
Toll free no: 1800 1033 444.
Make sure that there is no other Nerolac paint dealer in a 2-3 km radius from your planned shop. If there is any Nerolac paint dealer nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.
Nerolac Paint Dealership Contact Details:
If you want to take Nerolac Paint Dealership in India then you may contact to the company by the given information as I’ve mentioned below:
KANSAI NEROLAC Paints Limited
Nerolac House, Near Shri Ram Mills, Ganpatrao Kadam MargArea: Lower Parel West, Mumbai -400013
Customer Care No : 1800 209 2092
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Process To get Nerolac Paint Dealership:
If you want to take paint dealership then process of getting a Nerolac Paint Dealership involves the following steps:
- Research: Research the company, the paint industry and the local market to determine whether a Nerolac paint dealership is a good fit for you.
- Contact the company: Contact Nerolac directly and show your interest in becoming a dealership. They will provide you the necessary information and application form.
- Submit an application: Complete and submit the application, along with any required documents, such as proof of business registration, financial statements, and a business plan.
- Interview: The company will conduct an interview process with you. You will get the chance to talk about your qualifications, experience, and plans for the dealership during the interview.
- Approval and Agreement: If your application is approved, you will be required to sign an agreement with the company.
- Training: You will be provided with training and support to help you run the dealership successfully.
- Store setup: You will be required to set up and equip the store as per the company’s guidelines and standards.
- Grand opening: The grand opening will happen before you open the store, from that time your Nerolac Paints dealership will start functioning.
Also Read: JK Lakshmi Cement Dealership
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. What is Nerolac paint ?
Ans: Nerolac is a brand of paint manufactured by Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited, a leading paint company in India. They offer a wide range of paint products for both interior and exterior use, including emulsions, enamels, and distempers.
Q. How can I become a Nerolac paint dealer ?
Ans: To become a Nerolac paint dealer, you can contact Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited directly or visit their website for more information for the application process. You may also contact your local Nerolac paint distributor for more information.
Q. What are the benefits of being a Nerolac paint dealer ?
Ans: Being a Nerolac paint dealer can provide you with access to a wide range of paint products, as well as training and support to grow your business. As a dealer, you may also be eligible for special discounts and offers as well as get the chance to take part in marketing and promotional activities.
Q. Nerolac Paint Dealership business is a good idea or not ?
Ans: Everything has a two side one is advantages and some disadvantages. So, if you are opening your shop in such place where the demand of Paint is very high then you can make more profit and also increase you earning. So, before opening paint shop do survey in your area.
Q. What types of paints does Nerolac offer ?
Ans: Nerolac offers a wide range of paint products for both interior and exterior use. This includes emulsions, enamels, distempers, wood finishes, and textured coatings. They also offer a range of speciality paints like water-proofing, heat-reflective and more.
Q. What are the prices of Nerolac paints ?
Ans: Prices for Nerolac paints vary depending on the type of paint, and the quantity you purchase. You can visit the Nerolac website or contact a local dealer for more information about pricing.
Q. How can I get a sample of Nerolac paint ?
Ans: You can contact a local Nerolac paint dealer to request a paint sample. Or you can also purchase small sample packs of paint on the website or from a local dealer.
Q. How many days takes to do all the process?
Ans: Approx 10-15 days.
Q. What is the total Nerolac Paints Dealership cost ?
Ans: If you want to take the Nerolac Paints Dealership then the cost may vary depending on the location and the size of the dealership store. But if you are starting your paint dealership business then you must have at least 10 lakh to 15 lakh.
Q. Is Nerolac Paint dealership profitable or not ?
Ans: Yes, this company provide more profit on all products. By the way the margins varry in this business time to time. And if you want to make more money from Paint dealership business then every paint company has a target and some scheme. So, if you achieve your sales target then then you’ll be eligible for the schemes.
Q. Is there any Security Deposit in Nerolac Paint dealership or not?
Ans: No, there is no any security deposit, only you have to Purchase Initial Stock of 2 lakh to 3 lakhs (including GST).
Q: Where can I find a Nerolac paint dealer near me ?
Ans: You can visit the Nerolac website and use their dealer locator tool to find a dealer near you. You can also contact Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited directly or visit your local paint distributor for more information.
Q. How can I contact to get Nerolac Paint Dealership ?
Ans: You can call on 1800 209 2092 for Nerolac Paint dealership.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog article on the Nerolac Paints Dealership cost in India. For additional useful articles like this, keep visiting YMW Solutions.
The information, product and services shared on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or representation, express or implied. YMW Solution Blogs are meant purely for educational discussion about Business, startup and Franchise. The material and information contained herein is for general information purposes only. Consult a professional before relying on the information to make any legal, financial or business decisions.
Use this information strictly at your own risk. YMW Solution will not be liable for any false, inaccurate or incomplete information present on the website. Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this website is updated, relevant and accurate. YMW Solution makes no guarantees about the completeness, reliability, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, product, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.