JK Lakshmi Cement Dealership
Today, we will discuss about the cement business, if you are planning to start a cement dealership business, choosing JK Lakshmi cement dealership would be a great option. In this article, we will discuss about the Jk Lakshmi cement dealership, Investment, profits & margin, Documents, Space Requirements and many more.
|Headquarters||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Company size||1,001-5,000 employees|
|Specialties||Cement, Plaster of Paris (POP), and Ready Mix Concrete (RMC)|
Why to choose Jk Lakshmi cement dealership?
- A member of the prestigious JK Organisation, a group known worldwide for its business legacy of more than a century.
- JK Lakshmi Cement has set new benchmarks in the cement industry in India.
- A strong network of about 4000+ cement dealers.
- It provide good profits.
- You can start their dealership in very less investment.
Read also: How to apply for the Berger Paint Dealership?
Read also: How to apply for the Asian Paint Dealership?
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th /12th.
- Should Knowledge about the Cement Business.
- Should have proper investment and space.
You need approximate INR 6-8 lakhs to start JK Lakshmi cement dealership.
- It totally depends on you that in which scale you are going to start this dealership.
- Dealership Security Deposit via DD :- 2 lakhs(in which company will give you interest around 4-5% per annum).
- Initial Stock Purchase :- Minimum of 2 lac.(Around 600 bags)
- Shop Interior and Warehouse -> 50k
- Labour for loading and unloading (1st month salary) -> 30,000 (3 people)
- Shop and godown cost -> (It depends on the area or your shop location).
- Vehicle for Delivery – If Required
Read also: How to start Ultra tech cement dealership?
Land required to Start a JK Lakshmi Dealership:
The minimum shop area required to start JK Lakshmi cement dealership is 500 -600 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other building materials or any other cement together with it then you may require more space.
Minimum capacity :- 5000 kg
Shop :- 100-150 sq ft.
Godown :- 400-500 sq ft.
Make sure that your shop has enough parking space for loading and unloading cement .
Profits and Margin in JK Lakshmi Cement Dealership:
You can expect a profit of around 8% to 10% on sales.
Your profit margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to fulfill company’s monthly sales then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes.
These schemes usually start after 6 -8 months from the date, you start your dealership. If you succeed in meeting those sales targets then you can expect up to 10% profit margin.
By the way, it depends on that how you deal with the customer.
ID Proof :- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof :- Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
GST Registration Number
Outlet Trade license.
Shop agreement / Sale deed.
ITR annul return( If required then company may ask)
Read also: How to start ACC Cement dealership?
How to apply for the Cement Dealership?
To get Jk Lakshmi Cement dealership, first, you need to contact your area sales officer. You can get his number by calling Jk Lakshmi cement toll free customer care number 1800-102-5097.
Or you can contact JK Lakshmi cement by visiting its official website Click here to contact
Once you get in touch with the area sales manager, he will guide you in setting up your cement dealership shop and help in managing your business.
Make sure that there is no any other JK Lakshmi cement dealer in a 3-4 kilo meter radius from your planned shop. If there is any JK Lakshmi cement dealer nearby, then the chances of your getting a dealership are very less.
Toll free no. 1800-102-5097
Ph: +91 1166001112 / +91 1166001142
Fax: +91 1166001142
REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS:
Jaykaypuram, District Sirohi, Rajasthan – 307019
JK Lakshmi Cement Ltd, 4th Floor, Nehru House, 4
I hope this article will help you more about the all process and requirements, so if you like this article please share this post..