JIO-BP Doorstep Delivery of High Speed Diesel in 2021: Cost, Profit, Applying Process:
Hello Friends, today we are going to discuss about the JIO-BP Doorstep Delivery of High Speed Diesel in 2021 that what will be the investment, profit, Documents required and how to contact to the company or apply for the JIO-BP Doorstep Delivery of High Speed Diesel in 2021. So, after reading this article i can surely say that you can apply for the JIO-BP Doorstep Delivery of High Speed Diesel.
Reliance & BP has done initial agreement in 2019. British Petroleum (BP) has paid $1 billion for 49% stake of RIL. After this agreement Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has announced a joint venture with BP, one of the largest international energy companies in India, called the Reliance BP Mobility Limited (RBML).
Reliance follows world class processes and Automation systems round the clock, uniformly and consistently, while delivering High Speed Diesel, Petrol, Auto LPG and Lubricants from its fuel stations across the country.
JIO-BP Doorstep Delivery of High Speed Diesel Company Details:
Oil & Energy
Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
|Specialties||Petroleum products, fuel, petrol, diesel, lubricants, auto lpg, engine oil, aviation turbine fuel, and packed lpg|
Basic Criteria for JIO-BP Doorstep Delivery of High Speed Diesel:
- Should be Indian.
- Age between 21 years to 60
- Should able to Invest 30 Lac
- Should have Business entity like Private Limited, LLP, and Registered Partnership firm.
- Should have own Vehicle where mobile dispenser will load.
Also Read: JIO-BP Petrol Pump Dealership 2021
- Copy of Self attested Aadhar card, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- Copy of Business registration
- MSME Registration/Trade license.
- DPIIT License Number (Optional)
- SC/ST Certificate
- License for operation of the mobile dispensers from PESO License.
- Certificate for dispensing of fuel from Department of legal Metrology.
- Statutory clearance like Vehicle fitness certificate from RTO as per motor vehicle ACT.
- GST/VAT as applicable under state/central govt. regulations.
- License from Weight & Measurements departments.
- Pollution license
- Hazardous goods endorsements on Driver’s license.
- Public Liability loss Insurance covered by FuelEnt
- Availability of Parking Permission.
Investment for JIO-BP Doorstep Delivery of High Speed Diesel :
- Registration fee of Rs 25000/-
- Refundable Security Deposit: 3 Lac (If any Rules violated then SD will forfeited)
- Eicher Vehicle Chassis and Designed as per PESO Rs 15 Lac.
- Dispenser fabrication Costing= 10 Lac
- Investment for stock of 6000 liter HSD for Mobile dispenser Rs 5,50,000/-
Total Investment Required = 30 Lac 35 Lac (Depend on capacity)
Commission on per liter Diesel: Rs 1.80 – Rs 2.20
If you sale 5000 liter per day
Then, In month (25 days) = 5000 X 25=1,25,000 liter per month
Then Gross Profit per month will be : 1,25,000 X 2 (Average)
Gross Profit = 2,50,000/-
Also Read: Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump Dealership
How to apply for the JIO-BP Doorstep Delivery of High Speed Diesel in 2021 ?
To apply for the JIO-BP Doorstep Delivery of High Speed Diesel dealership, you have to apply through an application… link is given below:
Apply Online for Door delivery of fuel (HSD):
- Visit: https://relfuel.com/ecommerce/#/interested-in-partnership
- Click on the above link .
- Fill all the required details.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within 2 days, you’ll get a call from JIO-BP customer executive.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.