Haldiram Distributorship – Requirements, Cost, Profit, Applying Process, Contact Details
Hello Friends, today we are going to discuss about the Haldiram Distributorship that what will be the investment, profit, Documents required and how to contact to the company or apply for the Haldiram Distributorship? So, after reading this article i can surely say that you can apply for the Haldiram Distributorship.
- A leading group of companies, specializing in Indian sweets, Namkeens, Fast Food, Frozen Food and ready to eat items for domestic as well as exports.
- Company has manufacturing plant at various locations such as Nagpur, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Rudrapur and Noida.
- It has its own retail chain stores and a range of restaurants in Nagpur, Kolkata, Noida and Delhi.
- In 2014, Haldiram’s was ranked 55th among India’s most trusted brands according to the Brand Trust Report; a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory
Haldiram’s Company Details:
|Industry||Food & Beverages|
|Company size||1,001-5,000 employees|
|Specialties||Namkeen and Savories, Chips, Fun Foods, and Frozen Food|
- It has over 400 products.
- Namkeens, western snacks, Indian Sweets, cookies, sherbets, and pickles such as gulab jammun and Bikaneri bhujia and papadum.
- Company also produces ready-to-eat food products
Basic Critria for Haldiram Distributorship:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th
- Should Knowledge in the field of FMCG Distributorship business.
- They should have proper investment and proper space.
Haldiram Distributorship Cost:
If you want to take Haldiram Distributorship in your location then, you need approximate INR 10 lakh – 12 lakh to start Haldiram Distributorship.
- Firstly you have to pay Advance payment.
- No security deposit.
- Shop cost/ Godown Cost( Rent cost depends on your location)
- Labour Cost( Should be minimum 3-5)
- Vehicle cost( it may be on rent or own)
Space Requirement for Haldiram Distributorship:
The minimum space required to start Haldiram Distributorship is about 500-600 sq ft. However, if you are planning to take other FMCG products distributorship together with Haldiram’s products then you may require more space.
- Shop Space: 100 sq ft.
- Gowdown: 500 sq ft.
But it is not the exact space requirement. I provided you the minimum space for the Distributorship,
Important Documents required:
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
ITR(If needed, the company can also ask for last 2yr ITR)
Haldiram Distributorship Profits & Margin:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. There is no monthly target in the beginning, so you can make your customers freely. There are lots of various product ranges in this company.
So, total profit provide by the company is around only 5%.
And there is lot of schemes in this company which depends on your sale. But this scheme start after 5-6 months
How to apply for the Haldiram Distributorship?
To apply for the Haldiram Distributorship, follow the following steps given below:
- Visit https://www.haldirams.com/
- Scroll down and click on the Contact us Option.
- Fill all the required details in the form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within 2 days you get a call from customer executive.
Before taking a Distributorship, make sure that there is no other Haldiram Distributorship within a radius of 4-5 km from your planned shop. If there is a Haldiram Distributorship nearby, you are very unlikely to find a Distributorship.
Once you get in touch with the sales manager of the area. They will guide you in setting up your shop and train you how to manage inventory, how to approach retailers and introduced new launched products of the company.
Haldiram Distributorship Contact Details:
If you have any query related to the Haldiram Distributorship,you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned below!
ADDRESS: Plot No. 145/146, Haldiram House, Bhandara Road Chowk, Old Pardi Naka, Surya Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440035.
Process To get Haldiram Distributorship:
- Firstly you have to apply for the Distributorship. Then if company consider your profile for the distributorship then you’ll get a confirmation mail form the company.
- They will survey your area properly, make a plan and discuss with you.
- After a day, they proceed your process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 5 days.
- So, after 5-7 days you can start you Haldiram Distributorship in India.
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question):
Q. How much we have to pay as security fee?
Ans: There is no any security deposit for the Haldiram distributorship.
Q. Is Food Licence required or not?
Ans: Required, but if you don’t have then you can get services from our team or Click Here.
Q. What is the Haldiram Distributorship Cost?
Ans: If you want to start Haldiram Distributorship then you need approximate INR 10 lakh – 12 Lakh to start Haldiram Distributorship.
- You can directly start business by minimum Intial Stock Purchase of 5 lakh – 8 lakh rupee. But it depends on you that how much money you have and in which level you are going to open/start the Distributorship.
- Basic Infrastructure :- 1.5 lac
- Shop/Godown cost (If you have your own space then, it will not cost money): Its cost depends on your place. You can also start you business in your place because if you setup distributorship in your own place, you will save a lot of money.
- Commercial vehicle :- 3 lac – 4 lac (No. of vehicle depends on your route)
Q. Is it profitable or not?
Ans: It is fast moving consumer good products and in the summer season Haldiram has in high demand, so there is less margin but your sale will too high. So, obviously you can make more profits above 5% from this business.
Q. How many types of product in Haldiram ?
Ans: Haldiram is a world class FMCG brands including Namkeens, western snacks, Indian Sweets, cookies, sherbets, and pickles such as gulab jammun and Bikaneri bhujia and papadum etc.
Q. Is Haldiram provide distributorship ?
Ans: Yes, Haldiram provide distributorship but make sure that the location in which you are going to open there should not be any other Haldiram Distributor already available.
We hope that you would have liked reading this blog post on Haldiram Distributorship in India. For more such informative articles, keep visiting YMW Solution.