How to get Asian Paint Dealership?
If you are planning to start a paint dealership business in India, then choosing Asian paints Dealership would be a great idea.
- Asian Paints Limited is an Indian multinational paint company.
- The company is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- This is one of the best paint company in India.
- Asian Paints operates in 15 countries and has 26 paint manufacturing units.
- Asian Paints manufactures wide range of paints for Decorative and Industrial use.
- It has distribution network of 55,000+ dealers…
- Gradually company introduces new-new products and spread his network and dealers.
- So, if anyone wants to start paint business then Asian Paint dealership is good for them.
Why to choose Asian Paint Dealership?
- Trusted brand in India.
- Asian Paint has huge customer Network.
- You can easily start your shop.
- They offer very good profits & margin.
- You can start in less investment.
- And it is very good brand in India.
What is Asian Paint Dealership?
Under Dealership, the company give you paint and company’s other product stock on the behalf of your deposit money and give rights to sell in the market by using their name.
Read Also: How to get Berger Paint dealership?
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th .
- The applicants should free from any criminal cases.
- Should Knowledge about the Paint Business.
- Proper Investment
- Proper Space
- Important Documents
- Staff Required(3-4)
- Equipments required
- Vehicle (optional)
You need approximate INR 12-15 lakhs to start Asian Paint dealership.
- It totally depends on you that in which scale you are going to start this dealership.
- Initial Stock Purchase & Fee 3 lakh to 5 lakhs (including GST)
- Color mixing machine 1.5 lakh to 2 lakhs (Semi- automatic and fully automatic)
- Shop Interior – 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh (Racks, interior, signage boards, furniture etc.)
- Computer system & printer = 50,000/-
- Other Expenses = 20,000/-
- Shop deposit and first month rent(Depends on area)
The minimum space required to start an Asian Paint dealership is about 600 – 800 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other materials together with paint then you may require more space.
Shop Space: 150-200 sq ft.
Godown: 450-600 sq ft.
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
Profits & Margin:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales, then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes.
These schemes usually start after 6 -12 months from the date, you start your dealership. If you succeed in meeting those sales targets, then you can expect good profits.
You can expect a profit margin of approximately 5% to 10% on Asian paints dealership.
For more information about the profits & margin plz contact to the Asian Paint Executive.
How to apply for the Asian Paint dealership?
To get the Asian paints dealership, first of all, you need to contact your area sales manager. You can get his number by submitting a query form.
For apply you have to visit www.asianpaints.com, fill all the details and submit the query form.
You get a call from Asian Paints executive within 24 hrs.
Or, you can directly call to customer care on 1800-209-5678.
The sales manager will get in touch with you. He may ask you about your shop location and your financial background.
Make sure that there is no other Asian paints dealer in a 2-3 kilo meter radius from your planned shop. If there is any Asian paint dealer nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.