OLA Scooter Dealership -Eligibility, Requirements, Investment, Profit, Contact Details
Do you want to become a dealers or a franchise of a popular brand in India? Are you planning to start a e-vehicle dealership in your location? Want to take up a business with a World-class brand in the two wheeler industry? So, choosing Ola Electric Scooter Dealership would be a great option. In this article we discuss about getting Ola Electric Dealership, investment, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
Ola Electric Company Details:
|Company size||501-1,000 employees|
Indian Ev 2 Wheeler Industry:
- EV is Excellent economical alternative to fuel vehicles.
- FDI inflows in the automobile sector stood at US$ 85 billion (Rs.156000000000) (1.56 Lakh Cr).
- India also has a significant cost advantage that attract investment in the sector.
- India is expected to become a leader in shared mobility by 2030, providing opportunities for electric.
- 20000000 (2cr) TW sold every year in India. Approx. 18900000 (189 lakh) E2W to be sold annually by 2025, Business opportunity worth 1,228,500,000,000.
- Government is pushing EV in a manner never seen before, large use of EV will not only help a better climate but also save huge amount of fuel.
Indian EV 2 wheeler Market:
2 Wheelers are expected to be one of the early adopters of electrification. High vehicle utilization and easy home or work place charging would drive the uptake in the commercial 2W segment.
Projected Explosive Growth in Electric 2W (Based on government roadmap)
- 1.26 Lacs :Electric 2W sales on Road (2019)
- 189 Lacs: Electric 2W Sales in Year (2025)
Current Two Wheeler Sales in India – 20 Million
- All new 2W sales of less than 150cc to be Electric 2W by 2025.
- 35% of all vehicles to be electric by 2030.
- All new vehicles sales to be 100% pure Electric by 2047.
Indian Govt Promoting EVS:
- Centre plans one EV station at each of 69,000 petrol pumps.
- India plans $4.6 billion in incentives for battery makers in EV push.
- GST rate reduction from 12% to 5%.
- Additional income tax deduction of Rs 1.5 lakh On the interest paid on loans taken to purchase EVs.
- Many State Govt grants 100% vehicle tax waiver to EV’s.
- Big companies like Amazon going the EV
Basic Criteria for the Ola Electric Scooter Dealership:
- Age should be minimum 21 years.
- Should be Graduate.
- Should have capacity to 70 Lakh to 80 Lakh.
- Experience in relevant products.
- Should have space for Godown 500 sqft.
- You should have 1000 sqft area(500 sqft for showroom and 500 for service Center).
- Ability of Management/Supervision.
Note: Area should be at Ground Floor and Frontage for showroom (Minimum) 30 ft.
Investment for the Ola Electric Scooter Dealership:
The Investment details are given below is for a Big showroom:
- Godown/ Space for showroom/service center= 5 Lac
- Interior Infrastructure: 10 Lac
- Initial Stock (50 Bikes) = 50 Lac
- Spare Parts for Service Bike = 5 Lac
- Working Capital = 15 Lac
- Computer System, Printer, Internet Connectivity, Phones & Staff Dress = 3 Lac.
- License fee: 50,000
Total Investment 85 Lakh to 90 lakh (Approximate)
Ola Electric Scooter Dealership Showroom Expenses:
|SlNo.||Particulars of Expenses||Amount|
|2.||Electricty (Showroom) & Internet Bill||5000|
Documents & License:
- Personal Documents like Aadhar card, Pan Card, Voter ID
- Email, Contact no., Passport size pic
- Address Proff (Electricity Bill)
- ITR for Last 2 years
- Commercial space paper (1000 sqft)
- Experience of Business (If applicable)
- Business Registration
- Udhyam registration
- EPF & ESIC
- Establishment License
- GST Registration
- Electricity Permission (for transformer)
Commission on per Bikes & other incomes:
All the commission of Ola Electric Scooter Dealership on per e-bike is given below:
There is 10% – 12% (Net commission)
Commission on accessories: 30% on MRP.
If you sale 30 numbers of OLA Scooter S1 / S1 pro.
As, we know one Ola electric scooter S1 pro on road price will be 1,22,000-1,25,000.
Then sales revenue will be 30 X 1,22,000= Rs 36,60,000/-
Total Monthly sales Revenue of Showroom= 36,60,000/-
Gross Profit per month of Showroom= 36,60,000/- X 12% (Net Profit Margin per scooter)
Gross Profit per month of Showroom = 4,39,200/-
Total Monthly Expenses of Showroom= 66,000/- (If Showroom is establish in own space)
If showroom & Service Center is rented the Monthly Expenses= 1,20,000/-
Net Profit of OLA Dealership from Showroom= 4,39,200 – 1,20,000/-
Net Profit of OLA Dealership from Showroom=Rs 3,19,200/-
Profits of Ola Electric Scooter Dealers:
- Bikes Commission
- Instant Discount by company whenever Bike Orders by cash
- Extra Accessories
- Finance (4%)
- Extra Bonus for Sales target Achieve in sales & Service
- Insurance Agent Commission
How to Apply for the Ola Electric Scooter Dealership ?
At present, OLA is not on-boarding any dealers/ dealership/or any other third party affiliations and don’t have an offline sales models. For more information visit www.olaelectric.com/dealership.
In further OLA may offer for dealership/ delaers for different location. If you are interested for your location then you can book your location for OLA dealership.
For booking OLA scooter dealership mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There is lot fake news and scam are happening in the name of OLA Dealership offers. Strictly saying presently OLA is not offering any opportunity for dealers/dealership.
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. How do I start an electric bike dealership ?
Ans: If you want to start electric bike dealership then you can start by investing around somewhere between 30 lakhs and 50 lakhs rupees for the electric bike dealership. Apart from a proper commercial space is required to start the dealership business.
Q. Does Ola provide dealership ?
Ans: At present, OLA is not on-boarding any dealers/ dealership/or any other third party affiliations and don’t have an offline sales models. But, they will soon launch their dealership in India.
Q. How can I buy Ola electric bike?
Ans: Ola electric scooter booking is only available online, there is no any process for booking offline. For booking OLA scooter dealership mail on email@example.com.
Ans: You have to Download the latest version of Ola App from App Store / Play Store and sign in with your registered phone number you have used for Reservation of Ola Scooter. You will see an option – “You can purchase your Ola Scooter. Click here to start.” on your home screen. Please click on the card to start your purchase journey.
Q. Total Investment for Ola Electric Scooter Dealership in India ?
Ans: If you want to take Ola Electric Scooter Dealership in your area then. You need approximate INR 40 lakhs – 50 lakh to start. Depends on your location that any other dealer is already available or not. If available then you can start with low investment as sub- dealers.
Q. Is electric bike dealership profitable?
Ans: Yes. its Profits & Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start up a 2- wheeler electric dealership business. And In coming era there will be high demand of electric vehicle.
Q. Does Ola electric scooter need registration?
Ans: Ola Electric Ola Scooter hasn’t launched yet. Moreover, you need no license or registration in India for the electric scooters that have their top speed capped at 25 km per hour or has a motor of 250W or lower. However, the Ola Electric Scooter is powered by a 6000 W Hub Motor, thus requiring license and registration.
Q. How can I contact to apply for Ola Electric scooter Dealership?
Ans: All the information is given above. You can call on number: . Or you can visit its official website for more details: click here.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.