OKAYA Electric Scooter Dealership- Eligibility, Requirements, Cost, Profits, Applying Process, Contact Details
Do you want to become a dealers or a franchise of a popular brand in India? Are you planning to start a e-vehicle dealership in your location? Want to take up a business with a World-class brand in the two wheeler industry? So, choosing OKAYA Electric Scooter Dealership would be a great option. In this article we discuss about getting OKAYA Electric Dealership, investment, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
Electric vehicle demand increasing day by day all over the world. Especially in India electric vehicles getting popular after a huge hike in petrol and diesel prices. People now prefer electric 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler as compared to petrol vehicles.
Within few years the number of electric vehicle manufacturing companies are increased very fast in India. Like many other countries, Okaya also comes in the electric vehicle manufacturing field.
Okaya company having a very remarkable past in India. Most of their products like vehicle batteries are much popular as compared to any other company product. Their products are also reliable and used in every house of India.
Now this company decided to try their hand in electric two-wheeler manufacturing. Due to their good reputation in the market, they will get a good response in the upcoming years.
OKAYA Electric Company Details:
|Industry||Electric Vehicle, Battery, Software, Ev Charging etc|
|Quality & Trust||4 decades|
|Managing Director||Anil Gupta|
Indian Ev 2 Wheeler Industry:
- EV is Excellent economical alternative to fuel vehicles.
- FDI inflows in the automobile sector stood at US$ 85 billion (Rs.156000000000) (1.56 Lakh Cr).
- India also has a significant cost advantage that attract investment in the sector.
- India is expected to become a leader in shared mobility by 2030, providing opportunities for electric.
- 20000000 (2cr) TW sold every year in India. Approx. 18900000 (189 lakh) E2W to be sold annually by 2025, Business opportunity worth 1,228,500,000,000.
- Government is pushing EV in a manner never seen before, large use of EV will not only help a better climate but also save huge amount of fuel.
Indian EV 2 wheeler Market:
2 Wheelers are expected to be one of the early adopters of electrification. High vehicle utilization and easy home or work place charging would drive the uptake in the commercial 2W segment.
Projected Explosive Growth in Electric 2W (Based on government roadmap)
- 1.26 Lacs :Electric 2W sales on Road (2019)
- 189 Lacs: Electric 2W Sales in Year (2025)
Current Two Wheeler Sales in India – 20 Million
- All new 2W sales of less than 150cc to be Electric 2W by 2025.
- 35% of all vehicles to be electric by 2030.
- All new vehicles sales to be 100% pure Electric by 2047.
Indian Govt Promoting EVS:
- Centre plans one EV station at each of 69,000 petrol pumps.
- India plans $4.6 billion in incentives for battery makers in EV push.
- GST rate reduction from 12% to 5%.
- Additional income tax deduction of Rs 1.5 lakh On the interest paid on loans taken to purchase EVs.
- Many State Govt grants 100% vehicle tax waiver to EV’s.
- Big companies like Amazon going the EV
Why to Choose Okaya EV?
Okaya are the India’s no. 1 charging station manufacturers & India’s third largest battery manufacturer. In addition we also have expertise in swapping stations & electronics excellence of 35 years of Microtek & 19 years of software expertise of Okaya Infocom. With expertise in all 3 major domains of battery, Electronics & software we bring to you Okaya Electric Vehicle in which we aim at offering you right product at right price.
Basic Criteria for the OKAYA Electric Scooter Dealership:
- Age should be minimum 21 years.
- Should be Graduate.
- Should have capacity to 30 Lakh to 32 Lakh.
- Experience in relevant products.
- Should have space for Godown 500 sqft.
- You should have 1500 sqft area(1000 sqft for showroom and 500 for service Center).
- Ability of Management/Supervision.
Note: Area should be at Ground Floor and Frontage for showroom (Minimum) 30 ft.
Investment for the OKAYA Electric Scooter Dealership:
The Investment details are given below is for a Big showroom:
|Working Capital (Initial Billing – 40 Vehicles)||INR 20,00,000|
|Refundable Security Deposit||INR 1,00,000|
|Spare Part Initial Kit||INR 1,00,000|
|Workshop Equipment (Ramps, CDC Machine)||INR 1,00,000|
|CI Branding of Dealership|
(As per OKAYA EV Approved CI Norms)
|INR 1,50,000 Approx.|
(Cost varies as per site, will be as per Actual)
|Dealership Glass, Furniture & Fixtures||INR 3,50,000|
|TOTAL INVESTMENT||INR 28,00,000|
|Smart Swapping Station (Optional)||INR 4,35,000|
Space Required for the OKAYA Dealership Showroom:
If you want to open Okaya Electric dealership then you need Total Area of 1,500 Sq. Ft. In which for Showroom 700 Sq. Ft., Workshop 300 Sq. Ft, Warehouse 500 Sq. Ft. But if you want to open your showroom then you may need more space.
OKAYA Electric Scooter Dealership Showroom Expenses:
|SlNo.||Particulars of Expenses||Amount|
|2.||Electricty (Showroom) & Internet Bill||5000|
OKAYA Company Product & Details:
Okaya electric vehicle company had already launched product into different categories. These products are mention category-wise below…
Lead-acid Slow Speed electric vehicle
- ClassiQ 100+
- AvianiQ 100+
Lithium-ion slow speed electric vehicle
- ClassiQ 150+
- AvianiQ 150+
Documents & License:
- Personal Documents like Aadhar card, Pan Card, Voter ID
- Email, Contact no., Passport size pic
- Address Proff (Electricity Bill)
- ITR for Last 2 years
- Commercial space paper (1000 sqft)
- Experience of Business (If applicable)
- Business Registration
- Udhyam registration
- EPF & ESIC
- Establishment License
- GST Registration
- Electricity Permission (for transformer)
Commission on per Bikes & other incomes:
All the commission of OKAYA Electric Scooter Dealership on per e-bike is given below:
There is 8% – 9% (Net commission).
Commission on accessories: 15% on MRP.
If you sale 40 numbers of Okaya E Scooter ClassiIQ & Avino IQ.
|1.||OKAYA CassiIQ on Road Price||Rs 72,500|
|2.||OKAYA AvinoIQ||Rs 66,500|
Then sales revenue will be 40 X 70,000= Rs 28,80,000/-
Total Monthly sales Revenue of Showroom= 28,80,000/-
Gross Profit per month of Showroom= 28,80,000/- X 9% (Net Profit Margin per scooter)
Gross Profit per month of Showroom = 2,59,200/-
Total Monthly Expenses of Showroom= 66,000/- (If Showroom is establish in own space)
Net Profit of OKAYA E-scooter Dealership from Showroom= 2,59,200 – 66,000/-
Net Profit of OKAYA Dealership from Showroom=Rs 1,93,000/-
Profits of OKAYA Electric Scooter Dealers:
- Bikes Commission
- Instant Discount by company whenever Bike Orders by cash
- Extra Accessories
- Finance (4%)
- Extra Bonus for Sales target Achieve in sales & Service
- Insurance Agent Commission
How to Apply for the OKAYA Electric Scooter Dealership ?
To apply for the Okaya Electric Scooter Dealership, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- For the dealership you have to visit its official website: Click Here
- Click on the above link.
- After landing on the new okaya dealership enquiry page, they ask some details.
- Fill all the required details.
- Finally submit the form successfully.
- After submitting all the details you will get thank you message.
- So this is the final step, and you are successfully registered for Okaya Electric Scooter Dealership 2021. In case you have any questions or queries, then you can ask us in the comment section below at any time.
- Within a week the company’s executive will contact you and share you the all details. If they not reply then you can call on number: +91 9643373737
Okaya Dealership Contact / Enquiry Details
Contact number:- 9311220680
Contact email id:- [email protected]
Company address:- D-7, Rohtak Rd, New Delhi, INDIA
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. What is the investment cost for the OKAYA EV dealership?
Ans: If you want to open OKAYA showroom then the franchise cost is approximately Rs 30 to 32 Lakh rupees.
Q. Is electric bike dealership profitable?
Ans: Yes. its Profits & Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start up a 2- wheeler electric dealership business. And In coming era there will be high demand of electric vehicle.
Q. What is the difference between electric scooter and electric bike?
Ans: Electric scooters are non-geared two-wheelers that work like a regular scooter but run on electricity. The components and other electrical parts all covered that give the rider an extra layer of safety, on every route.
Q. Total Investment for Okaya Electric Scooter Dealership in India ?
Ans: If you want to take Okaya Electric Scooter Dealership in your area then. You need approximate INR 40 lakhs – 50 lakh to start. Depends on your location that any other dealer is already available or not. If available then you can start with low investment as sub- dealers.
Q. Does I need to have a driving licence or any official documents to use this on road ?
Ans: No, our scooters do not warrant any official papers or license issue by the road authorities.
Q. Does Okaya electric scooter need registration?
Ans: Okaya Electric Scooter hasn’t launched yet. Moreover, you need no license or registration in India for the electric scooters that have their top speed capped at 25 km per hour or has a motor of 250W or lower. However, the Okaya Electric Scooter is powered by a 6000 W Hub Motor, thus requiring license and registration.
Q. Can I wash my electric vehicle ?
Ans: Yes, you can wash your E-Vehicle with water but NO high pressure should be used.
Q. How can I apply for OKAYA Electric scooter Dealership?
Ans: All the information is given above. You can call on number: +91 96433 73737 . Or you can visit its official website for more details: click here.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.