Joy Electric Scooter Dealership- Eligibility, Requirements, Cost, Profits, Applying Process, Contact Details
Do you want to become a dealers or a franchise of a popular brand in India? Are you planning to start a e-vehicle dealership in your location? So, choosing Joy e-bike Dealership would be a great option. In this article we discuss about getting JOY e-bike Dealership, investment, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
Electric vehicle demand increasing day by day all over the world. Especially in India electric vehicles getting popular after a huge hike in petrol and diesel prices. People now prefer electric 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler as compared to petrol vehicles.
Within few years the number of electric vehicle manufacturing companies are increased very fast in India. Like many other countries, Joy e-bikes also comes in the electric vehicle manufacturing field.
Joy e-bike is one of India’s leading electric two-wheeler manufacturers, who offer tech-savvy and trendy e-bikes.
Joy Electric Scooter: One of India’s Leading E- bike Manufacturers
Joy e- bike is a part of Ward wizard Innovations & Mobility Limited. With more than eight trendy models, we want to make a positive impact on the future. After all, in the current environment scenario, where the majority of the carbon emission is caused by fuel-run vehicles, zero-emission vehicles are a boon. Also, our vehicles are perfect for every day use as they are inexpensive and require very little maintenance.
Now this company decided to try their hand in electric two-wheeler manufacturing. Due to their good reputation in the market, they will get a good response in the upcoming years.
JOY e-bike Company Details:
|Industry||Electric Vehicle, Electronics goods|
|Quality & Trust||4 decades|
|CEO||Mr. Yatin Gupte|
Indian Ev 2 Wheeler Industry:
- EV is Excellent economical alternative to fuel vehicles.
- FDI inflows in the automobile sector stood at US$ 85 billion (Rs.156000000000) (1.56 Lakh Cr).
- India also has a significant cost advantage that attract investment in the sector.
- India is expected to become a leader in shared mobility by 2030, providing opportunities for electric.
- 20000000 (2cr) TW sold every year in India. Approx. 18900000 (189 lakh) E2W to be sold annually by 2025, Business opportunity worth 1,228,500,000,000.
- Government is pushing EV in a manner never seen before, large use of EV will not only help a better climate but also save huge amount of fuel.
Indian EV 2 wheeler Market:
2 Wheelers are expected to be one of the early adopters of electrification. High vehicle utilization and easy home or work place charging would drive the uptake in the commercial 2W segment.
Projected Explosive Growth in Electric 2W (Based on government roadmap)
- 1.26 Lacs :Electric 2W sales on Road (2019)
- 189 Lacs: Electric 2W Sales in Year (2025)
Current Two Wheeler Sales in India – 20 Million
- All new 2W sales of less than 150cc to be Electric 2W by 2025.
- 35% of all vehicles to be electric by 2030.
- All new vehicles sales to be 100% pure Electric by 2047.
Indian Govt Promoting EVS:
- Centre plans one EV station at each of 69,000 petrol pumps.
- India plans $4.6 billion in incentives for battery makers in EV push.
- GST rate reduction from 12% to 5%.
- Additional income tax deduction of Rs 1.5 lakh On the interest paid on loans taken to purchase EVs.
- Many State Govt grants 100% vehicle tax waiver to EV’s.
- Big companies like Amazon going the EV
Basic Criteria for the Joy e-bike Dealership:
- Age should be minimum 21 years.
- Should be 12th / Graduate.
- Should have capacity to 30 Lakh to 35 Lakh.
- Experience in relevant products.
- Should have space for Godown 500 sqft.
- You should have 1500 sqft area(1000 sqft for showroom and 500 for service Center).
- Ability of Management/Supervision.
Note: Area should be at Ground Floor and Frontage for showroom (Minimum) 30 ft.
Investment for the Joy e-bike Dealership:
The Investment details are given below is for a Big showroom:
- Refundable Security Money: 2 Lac
- Spare Parts: 1 Lac
- Sales & Service kit: 50,000/-
- Initial Stock (40 Bikes) = 25 Lac
- Working Capital = 5 Lac
- Computer System, Printer, Internet Connectivity, Phones & Staff Dress = 1 Lac
- License fee: 10,000
Total Investment 35 Lakh (Approximate)
Space Required for the Joy Electric Scooter Dealership Showroom:
If you want to open Joy Electric Scooter Dealership then you need Total Area of 1,500 Sq. Ft. In which for Showroom 700 Sq. Ft., Workshop 300 Sq. Ft, warehouse 500 Sq. Ft. But if you want to open your showroom then you may need more space.
JOY e-bike Dealership Showroom Expenses:
|SlNo.||Particulars of Expenses||Amount|
|2.||Electricty (Showroom) & Internet Bill||5000|
Joy Electric Bike Company Product & Details:
JOY e-bike company had already launched product into different categories. These products are mention category-wise below…
Documents & License:
- Personal Documents like Aadhar card, Pan Card, Voter ID
- Email, Contact no., Passport size pic
- Address Proff (Electricity Bill)
- ITR for Last 2 years
- Commercial space paper (1000 sqft)
- Experience of Business (If applicable)
- Business Registration
- Udhyam registration
- EPF & ESIC
- Establishment License
- GST Registration
- Electricity Permission (for transformer)
Commission on per Bikes & other incomes:
All the commission of Joy Electric Scooter Dealership on per e-bike is given below:
There is 10% – 12% (Net commission).
Commission on service parts & accessories: 30% – 40% on MRP.
If you will sale 30 nos. joy e bike per month.
As we know the per bike profit= 5000 (consider)
Total gross per month = Rs 1,50,000/- (This profit is from showroom)
Service Work profit:
Service work profit depend on the number of e bike visit per day in the service center. So, we can’t predict.
Profits of Joy Electric Scooter Dealers:
- Bikes Commission
- Instant Discount by company whenever Bike Orders by cash
- Extra Accessories
- Finance (4%)
- Extra Bonus for Sales target Achieve in sales & Service
- Insurance Agent Commission
How to Apply for the Joy Electric Scooter Dealership ?
To apply for the Joy Electric Scooter Dealership, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- For the dealership you have to visit its official website: Click Here
- Click on the above link.
- Fill all the the required details.
- After submitting all the details, you’ll get a call from company executive.
- Once you get a call from the company, you’ll get all the details.
Joy Electric Scooter Dealership Contact / Enquiry Details
Global Headquarters : Survey No. 22/5, Opp. Pooja Farm, Sigma College Road, Hanumanpura, Ajwa Road, Vadodara – 390019 (Gujarat)
Regional Office : Sr.No. 285/2, Lane Next to Tulsi Restaurant, Near Mahabaleshwar Hotel, Baner Road, Baner, Pune – 411045
Showroom : GF-04, Krisil Tower, Opp. ICICI Bank, Near Iskon Height, Gotri, Vadodara – 390010, Gujarat, India
Phone: 1800120055 500
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. What is the investment cost for the Joy Electric Scooter Dealership ?
Ans: If you want to open Joy electric vehicle showroom then the franchise cost is approximately Rs 30 to 32 Lakh rupees.
Q. Is electric bike dealership profitable?
Ans: Yes. its Profits & Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start up a 2- wheeler electric dealership business. And In coming era there will be high demand of electric vehicle.
Q. What is the difference between electric scooter and electric bike?
Ans: Electric scooters are non-geared two-wheelers that work like a regular scooter but run on electricity. The components and other electrical parts all covered that give the rider an extra layer of safety, on every route.
Q. Total Investment for Joy Electric Scooter Dealership in India ?
Ans: If you want to take Joy Electric Scooter Dealership in your area then. You need approximate INR 40 lakhs – 50 lakh to start. Depends on your location that any other dealer is already available or not. If available then you can start with low investment as sub- dealers.
Q. Does I need to have a driving licence or any official documents to use this on road ?
Ans: No, our scooters do not warrant any official papers or license issue by the road authorities.
Q. Does Joy electric scooter need registration?
Ans: Joy Electric Scooter hasn’t launched yet. Moreover, you need no license or registration in India for the electric scooters that have their top speed capped at 25 km per hour or has a motor of 250 W or lower. However, the Joy Electric Scooter is powered by a 6000 W Hub Motor, thus requiring license and registration.
Q. Can I wash my electric vehicle ?
Ans: Yes, you can wash your E-Vehicle with water but NO high pressure should be used.
Q. How can I apply for Joy Electric scooter Dealership?
Ans: All the information is given above. You can call on number: 1800120055 500 . Or you can visit its official website for more details: click here.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.